It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I assume this affects (directly/indirectly?) Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma brainwaves? So, the 7.83 would be in the Theta range - deeply relaxed. 17 would fall in the Beta range, optimal focus. 40 and higher would be Gamma, best for information processing. Correct me if I'm way off base here.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Sec. Mnuchin live on CNBC right now - has said that payments to tax payers will be direct deposit and not checks, where they have taxpayer's banking info

Twitter

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
look for the patterns

There is no symmetry in randomness

This is not random chaos.

Some will hear noise
Some will hear music

You’ll know them by their fruits

Faith.... in things unseen

find the courage to dance....

whatever happens, this TIME- right now.... is your GIFT

Serve how you can.... I’m taking baked sweet potatoes to my elderly neighbors when they come out of the oven.

Love dissolves the fear.

FEAR in Hebrew can go two ways, let me share what I sent to my sisters earlier.... I don’t have the source pulled up anymore but it can be found on any Strongs concordance site or a quick google search:

Literally looking into the Hebrew word for fear while you texted this ,which is interesting. Maybe a sign that I should share. Read this.

Fear is an abstract concept, but the Hebrew words translated as "fear" have a more concrete definition behind them. The first root we will examine is פחד pahhad [H:6342].

Fear (pahhad - noun)) came upon me, and trembling, and caused all my bones to shake (pahhad - verb). Job 4:14 In this verse, the word "fear" is the noun פחד pahhad [H:6343] meaning "shaking," while the word "shake" is the verb פחד pahhad [H:6342] meaning "to shake."

The second Hebrew root is ירא yara [H:3372]. In the following verse, we will see that this verb means "fear" in the sense of what we would consider fear. And he said, I heard your voice in the garden and I feared (yarah) because I was naked and I hid myself. Genesis 3:10 In the next verse, we see the same Hebrew word in a more positive context. You will revere (yarah)Yahweh your Elohiym and you will serve him and in his name you will swear. Deuteronomy 6:13 Many would conclude from these two passages this Hebrew word has two different meanings, fear and reverence.

This assumption is made with many Hebrew words, but this is caused by an understanding of the Hebrew vocabulary from a non-Hebraic perspective. Each Hebrew word has only one meaning but can have different applications. The literal concrete meaning of yara is a "flowing of the gut," which can be applied to "fear" or "reverence."

Have you ever been so scared or been in the presence of something so amazing that you could feel it in your gut?

This "feeling" is the meaning of this word. The Hebrews were a very emotional people, and in many cases their words are describing a "feeling," rather than an "action."

Interesting is all. Fear redirected is "awe" and a reverence of the awesomeness of GOD.

Praying for everybody. ❤️

Love sent to each of you.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This clip of Oprah is circulating on SM, now. She's talking about a 7 yo. Looks like the cat's out of the bag for Oprah
edit on 18-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, 2 adds to your brief on the POTUS press conference:

1) He stressed twice that the hospital ships were "the ones with the big RED CROSS on the sides",

2) He said "Tip Top"... echoes of Tippy Top Q proof a while back!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Wow - thank you Cranky!
That was an excellent explanation! I've never really quite understood what people are talking about when speaking of this third density moving to fourth density thing, and how humanity needs to/is going to "level up", and I really still don't quite get it, but you've explained it enough for me to at least somewhat get a grasp of what people are talking about.

While I'm at it - a big thank you to you Cranky, as well as Dashen, Rel, Flying Fox, EMN, Pokey, CareWeMust, Trillium, and the many others here who are so amazing in their digging! This has been and still is a strange and awesome ride! My eyes have been opened to so much by all of you!

And 0311warrior - I choose to believe you're legit. With that said, thank you for your service and for your drops here! o7 May God bless you and yours and may He keep you safe and guide all of us through these historical times!

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Right. USNS Mercy (T-AH-19) and USNS Comfort (T-AH-20) are painted all white with RED CROSSES on all the sides.

"Where is the RED CROSS?" RED_RED and "Rig for Red" comes to mind.

ETA: American Red Cross (ARC) is mentioned in the U.S.Government COVID-19 Response Pandemic Crisis Action Plan on page 77.

This Pandemic event gives new meaning to "Bigger than you can imagine."
edit on 18-3-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I hope they verify bank account information before initiating the electronic transfers.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Gonna take more than 2k/ per person for that

I remember getting the $100 check from President Obama.. for some reason. I think it was the financial stimulus 2009?

Does the US House have to sign off on these expenditures? Pelosi told all the members to stay away from Washington DC beyond the March 23rd return date.
edit on 3/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Whoa.

sosrff.tsu.ru...

do these look like BOOMS to anybody else but me?

link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

I went shopping yesterday for food at Walmart and weed at my local dispensary.

I came out of Walmart with a load of stuff I'd never buy under 'normal' circumstances, including a bag of frozen lamb chops. I'd never had a lamb chop until last night. I think you 'Limeys' might be onto something there. They were unexpectedly delicious. As much as I like them, however, they are too expensive to incorporate into my regular meal plan. If this plague gets any worse, and food continues to become scarce, then I think I might have to resort to haunting the forest animals around here: deer, moose, bear, pheasant, rabbit...fish...

Oh...and the weed store? Packed as usual and fully-stocked! I bought some 'Cold Creek Kush', a hybrid/Sativa dominant. It sure makes this whole plague thing more bearable, lol...

They have personnel at Walmart here handing out sanitary wipes and making sure people are getting their fair share. Same with TP and whatever else people are hoarding. There was a story I heard, not sure where it was, but a lady amassed 137 packs of baby wipes in her cart and refused to let a mother with a newborn have any. Disgusting selfish pieces of shhhh. I hate people.

The dispensary I go to is always packed. Can't beat $60 ounces around here. I usually stick with hybrid strains, and try to stay with the sour strains. Anything Sour Diesel is where its at, and GG4. They say here (Oregon) has so much weed that if we stopped growing and cultivating right now it would take 6.5 years to sell it all. Too bad that doesn't affect the prices 😤. Massive surplus and $300 ounces still exist, pft.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I said I wouldn't post about "that guy" again but I thought I would let everyone know his latest vid is up on YouTube and boy is it a doozy.
youtu.be...
This stuff is just too weird:

10th result for me..

edit on 3/18/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: wth is up with this guy?

edit on 3/18/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: inserted YT link

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I assume this affects (directly/indirectly?) Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma brainwaves? So, the 7.83 would be in the Theta range - deeply relaxed. 17 would fall in the Beta range, optimal focus. 40 and higher would be Gamma, best for information processing. Correct me if I'm way off base here.

Outstanding Q-uestion. Yes. In fact there is a Qlue in that. Vibrating at a faster rate simply means processing more information. 7.83 is strictly linear, so information is easily controlled. The Qprocess expands how information is processed, ergo a higher vibratory rate.

What's interesting is those "effects" were based on 7.83 as our personal baseline/foundation. Does our interaction with those frequency ranges change now that Earth's range is different and variable?

I'll have to take a look at that.

Frankly I find 7.83 irritating now, like music with one note.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Oh i see that's why i feel like my head is about to explode...

What a relief, the flood gates will open soon...

I hope the bridges resist, and the walls crumble.

See you on the flip side

NC

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have an update of sorts.

A couple of you might remember back in thread 4 maybe, I told you I have a friend very high up in the Red Cross. Since ETMN brought it up it reminded me I meant to comment on that.

So 2 things

1. I have been gaming with this person for 10plus years. Over the years he has had many characters with whimsical names like, Sir ponce de lecroix or some such. Well we started a new campaign back in December and guess what his character’s name is?

Abbadon. Look it up.

2. For 10yrs we have been trying to schedule games and without fail this guy is either in Puerto Rico or
Somalia etc. Now in the midst of all this, a global pandemic. He has all the time in the world. I find that odd. Unfortunately we are not that good of friends that I can ask him if he is in the deep state or what they are up to and besides, he is way smarter than me so he would probable just indoctrinate me anyways

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Glad the media isn't trying to panic anyone....

Cameraman are replaceable, reporters aren't apparently.
link

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Link please

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The hospital ships are basically geared towards trauma -wounds (battle casualties), so that makes good sense. While you could probably do different sorts of care, locking contagious people in a ship that you may want/need later somewhere else seems less than ideal. Using them to treat trauma patients and alleviate load for other hospitals meanwhile is a good use of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Whoa.

sosrff.tsu.ru...

do these look like BOOMS to anybody else but me?

I'm sorry, but what does the graph represent again?

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join