It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Gonna take more than 2k/ per person for that

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
LOL love this BS reporter asking, "why do you call this the Chinese virus"? Jerks never stop.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

...now boarding for Guantanamo Bay

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

This is only the beginning...imo

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Sounds like my day, except I'm vegetarian. Broiled lamb is credited with pushing me over the edge.

Otherwise, carry on!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Don't forget. Tulsi Gabbard has not dropped out yet. She's holding on for some odd reason.

Obama foot soldier putting in facetime

Apparently it's not safe for some of these people to be on the street right now

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I think I have come to realize that your incessant brand of optimism despite the lack of anything good happening is based on your theory of "manifesting" your reality.

amirite?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Re: Trump CV Task Force Briefing

Trump just said FEMA is now ACTIVATED in ALL Regions. Buckle-up!

MERCY headed to NYC and COMFORT somewhere not yet decided on West coast.

Never thought I'd see the day where Borders closing worldwide due to invisible enemy. After 20 years of War on Terror we now have a new boogeyman to goto war on. Unprecedented times in recent history. Everything seems to be moving at warp speed. For the first time in my life I'm truly hoping POTUS & Team knows what they're doing. Kinda feels like the days proceeding 9/11 where nobody knew what is going on and what will happen next. Alot of anxiety.

twitter.com...

ETA: The Navy hospital ships are for NON-corona cases to offset the load from coastal city hospitals.
edit on 18-3-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Whoa.

sosrff.tsu.ru...

What's this translate to exactly? ..... I've been seeing these images throughout a couple of threads lately.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

He possibly owes someone a debt.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

I think I have come to realize that your incessant brand of optimism despite the lack of anything good happening is based on your theory of "manifesting" your reality.

amirite?

Yes. And btw, my 'optimism' came with a price. Over the last few years, I dropped nearly every distraction from my life to focus solely on this dream. I spent all that time 'reprogramming ' myself and my beliefs. Attaining optimism in this dark world isn't easy. Especially when I was already at the end of my rope. I chose this path because I didn't want to kill myself. So I will remain steadfast to staying focused on my prime directive. Even when others incessantly attempt to talk me out of it

I hope (no, I know) my hard work is finally paying off. And I promise to 'hold space ' for all others who choose to join me

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

amirite?

Yes. And btw, my 'optimism' came with a price. Over the last few years, I dropped nearly every distraction from my life to focus solely on this dream. I spent all that time 'reprogramming ' myself and my beliefs. Attaining optimism in this dark world isn't easy. Especially when I was already at the end of my rope. I chose this path because I didn't want to kill myself. So I will remain steadfast to staying focused on my prime directive. Even when others incessantly attempt to talk me out of it

I hope (no, I know) my hard work is finally paying off. And I promise to 'hold space ' for all others who choose to join me

You keep on keeping on, i'm rooting for ya! and all of us.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

amirite?

You keep on keeping on, i'm rooting for ya! and all of us.

🙏🙏
edit on 18-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
"The Coronavirus CONSPIRACY - Did COVID-19 Come from America?"
Doubtful but possible. Different angle on CV theory analysis.
I think many of those Vaping products are manufactured in CHINA. Not sure I buy into that theory but it's ironic how that 'illness' disappeared outta the media. Trump continuously refers to CV as the Chinese virus for reasons. China has been poisoning us all including our pets for decades. Trump: "It's nobody's fault unless you go to the 'original source'."🤔

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Whoa.

sosrff.tsu.ru...

What's this translate to exactly? ..... I've been seeing these images throughout a couple of threads lately.

I just came out of lurking at the bottom of the last page to ask the same question.
Anyone with a brief (if possible) explanation?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, spot on with me... Hearing dulled over last 3 or 4 days, and today I've been getting a light "distant" ringing in both ears for long periods (ten minutes or more), simultaneous with a tightness at the top of the spine/base of the back of the skull.

Also @ Cranky - besides liking and feeling just about every post you make (I am a "cranky old man" as well
), is there a "Reader's Digest" explanation of this Schumann Response thing? Too busy to look up at the moment and I'll probably get distracted and forget to look it up later.

Happy to oblige TC,

17's appear in that graph time out to certain moments in our process. As DD pointed out a few months back, missing data in the graph also matters - white hats winking.

The Schumann as it is defined is the Earth's signature vibration. Think of it like an address. If you want to find Earth in the myriad of vibrations, you'll find at 7.83. Or at least you would have 10 years ago.

That vibrational rate is the containment for what we would define as the earth experience. Think of that like an Arena. Because we are on/in earth's vibrational field we are synchronized to that signature. We as individuals also have our own unique address, and that address will contain earth's as a part. So earth 7.83/265987.1 might be me.

Now, 7.83 was the address fully locked into a Third Density reality experience. So for ages that number altered very little if at all. Since the vibratory rate of Earth left Third Density that number has fluctuated - a lot. A few weeks ago 150+ for a few hours, then back down in the teens. IIRC the peak recently was nearly 200.

Some say 40+ would be consistent with a Fifth Density address - higher vibratory rate, which may very well be. Regardless, as the Earth shifts the baseline vibratory rate up, then each of the inhabitants must too - at least at some level, to stay compatible. This mostly goes on in the background. Animals and plants have little to no Third Density addictions so the match easily.

Most of our reality construct is rooted in habits and patterns learned in Third Density. So when we drag those habits and patterns to a higher vibratory rate we suffer a bit from the adjustment. Think atmospheric pressure changes and acclimatization.

So, when Earth expands that rate it is literally stretching us to a new rate of vibratory expression. Since Third is no longer being fully supported by Earth (think software), we have to uplevel in increments. Since the body is a Third Density legacy, it struggles a bit when these shifts occur, as it works out how to match and what to match. Controllers exist primarily in a Fourth Density rate with overlap into Third.

I suspect that quite often the rate shifts to throw the Controllers in a state of confusion - hence the wild rate swings, as they require stability to make changes to the reality or launch attacks. So we can extrapolate there too, when the number swings, attacks are on, and we'll feel off from both attack energy and shifting.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

despite the lack of anything good happening

You're not paying attention!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Elostone
Biden entered a fog after last night's victory speech. Had to be rescued by his wife

Hey Joe what you doing?
It seems like it's all going wrong
There's a storm in the sky passing over
And it looks like it's going to be strong

edit on 18-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join