It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Completely unverified reports circling that Oprah Winfrey's Boca Raton house has been raided. Just a heads up to maybe keep an eye out.

Maybe Weinstein flipped. Fingers crossed!

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I can't listen to this right now. What is general Flynn's attorney saying that is so important?

mobile.twitter.com...

The Anthony Wiener laptop HAS EVERYTHING. Clinton's emails, Wiener's perversions, EVERYTHING.

And the laptop is WHERE exactly? On the Moon, or some other inaccessible location?

Doesn't some sub-department of the DOJ have it?

link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
a reply to: carewemust

She did say that the stuff found on Weiners laptop was so bad that the police that witnessed it had to go and throw up. I found that to be interesting since I first saw that talked about on ATS!

Her evidence? She read it on ATS or Twitter?

Her Client told her.
She just stated what is in the common sphere so she's just repeating "rumor."

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Completely unverified reports circling that Oprah Winfrey's Boca Raton house has been raided. Just a heads up to maybe keep an eye out.

Maybe Weinstein flipped. Fingers crossed!

I read somewhere over the last couple of days that he did.

I apologize for my crappy memory. I don't remember where on the web I read it. It was just a snippet.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

I heard a long time ago, in a convincing way, the current battle for Earth is one of Good AI vs Evil AI.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

She did say that the stuff found on Weiners laptop was so bad that the police that witnessed it had to go and throw up. I found that to be interesting since I first saw that talked about on ATS!

Her Client told her.
She just stated what is in the common sphere so she's just repeating "rumor."

Thank-you. Powell should focus on getting the full pardon from President Trump for her client, General Flynn.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
THANK YOU CM! finally something that's actually convincing beyond a reasonable doubt and not just another one liner.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

No, she doesn't say where she heard it. I heard it on ATS.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Dropping this older Qpost here today for...reasons. Q 2347

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.342 📁
Oct 5 2018 12:53:48 (EST)

twitter.com...📁
Important moment in time.
The picture will be the signifier.
The signifier will 'force' the Q.
The Q will be answered (((WWG1WGA))).
Q

That tweet is no longer available, but if you don't remember it, this article may trigger your memory.

Q Baby
edit on 16-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Another member of the Bolsonaro delegation who visited U.S. has tested positive for coronavirus.

Steve Herman Verified account
@W7VOA

Brazil Foreign Trade Secretary @MarcosTroyjo, part of the delegation that met @POTUS nine days ago at Mar-a-Lago, has tested positive for the coronavirus, his office confirms.
twitter.com...

The media keeps pushing Mar-a-Lago and met with Trump. It's like the Dems last hope of pushing Trump out but, maybe Trump is immune.

Keep paying attention to who is getting the virus. It seems to have an obsession with the rich and famous and high level gov't officials.

An Anon has started a list but I can't confirm every name on it.
twitter.com...

Anyone have any gut feeling when Trump refers/says virus or 'invisible enemy' has a doble meaning like deep state virus, or sleepers.
They are Sick! We the People are the Cure!

a reply to: ItsHabbening

Google

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

President Trump stunned the media today by telling them that the CoronaVirus crisis could last until August. Something's up. Maybe we should help him by predicting dire shi't.

Such as the banking system is about to break down. People can't access their checking/savings accounts for funds.

We'd get the Q-predicted "these people won't be able to walk the streets" outright consumer rebellion then.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Prosecutors move to drop the case against the Russians charged by Mueller.

Kyle Cheney

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If this is true it would go along with the "Qanon on coc aine" conspiracy Mike Rothschild posted to twitter. Here

It was shared some pages back.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I was thinking he is setting the bar(r) high and coming in early and under budget.

a reply to: crankyoldman

President Trump stunned the media today by telling them that the CoronaVirus crisis could last until August. Something's up. Maybe we should help him by predicting dire shi't.

Such as the banking system is about to break down. People can't access their checking/savings accounts for funds.

We'd get the Q-predicted "these people won't be able to walk the streets" outright consumer rebellion then.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
DJT briefing now. He said after consulting with his team he expects CV to "wash through" by July or August. Wow.

Second time (I think) he's used the term "washed."

Watch the Water.

Promise late, deliver early, and alert anons to the DS habbenings will be going past the declared tecate end.

I don't think it's a watch the water moment, though maybe. I certainly don't have a better connection to make. Could there be a foreign reagent introduced to activate the virus? Needs to be "washed through" everyone's system?

First time, I heard it during the other day's conference live it stood out. Sounded like a "he who has ears, let him hear"- moment, but I still haven't gotten a grasp on it. Just looked it up to quote directly:

Some of the doctors say it will wash through, it will flow through.  Interesting terms and very accurate.  I think you’re going to find in a number of weeks it’s going to be a very accurate term.

Maybe a future will prove past-moment? Probably a veiled "I know something you don't even expect"-moment if nothing else.

Still not a Q "believer", but this Trump comment nagged at me.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

DJT briefing now. He said after consulting with his team he expects CV to "wash through" by July or August. Wow.

Watch the Water.

Promise late, deliver early, and alert anons to the DS habbenings will be going past the declared tecate end.

I don't think it's a watch the water moment, though maybe. I certainly don't have a better connection to make. Could there be a foreign reagent introduced to activate the virus? Needs to be "washed through" everyone's system?

First time, I heard it during the other day's conference live it stood out. Sounded like a "he who has ears, let him hear"- moment, but I still haven't gotten a grasp on it. Just looked it up to quote directly:

Some of the doctors say it will wash through, it will flow through.  Interesting terms and very accurate.  I think you’re going to find in a number of weeks it’s going to be a very accurate term.

Maybe a future will prove past-moment? Probably a veiled "I know something you don't even expect"-moment if nothing else.

When he said "it will wash through" or whatever today, it was followed by "some don't like when I say that" or something to that extent. Not sure if just being in the Q world made "wash through" standout or not, but it definitely did stand out.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Looks like Bob Mueller indicted some innocent Russians in order to look more legitimate, and fulfilling his mission.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Watch the Water.

I’ve been trying to find a clip of the presser he first said this phrase at, but I can’t- but maybe someone remembers, it was one of the initial announcements about the outbreak in the nursing home in Washington, and Trump said the phrase that “if you’re healthy, you’ll go through a process” and it was emphasized heavily as well.

I’ve been on the lookout to see if anyone else had heard some kind of coded message from that as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Austin counters: 😂😂😂 Totally man! Uniting the country, and convincing all the lefties to join Q is so “FRAUDULENT” 🤪How could ANYONE trust me after something so HEINOUS?!? 🙀(me)🤣👉🏼 🤡(you) t.co...— Austin Steinbart (@AustinSteinbart) March 16, 2020

Whatda mean? That totally sounds like Q!

Totally!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi tells house members not to return to Washington on March 23rd as planned. They can stay at home, at a vacation spot, or wherever they are, until she gives the green light.

thehill.com...

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join