It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Shut down to clear the memory core and then restart fresh and vibrant?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Worthy of note that today Andrew Bailey took over as Governor of the Bank of England:

Appointment article - BBC

Andrew Bailey has been appointed as the next governor of the Bank of England.

Mr Bailey, aged 60, is currently chief executive of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the City watchdog.

He will become the 121st governor of the Bank of England on 16 March, taking over from Mark Carney, and will serve a full eight-year term.

So canadian Mark Carney is out... and a watchdog hot shot comes in... Nothing to see here!
edit on 16-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Or perhaps those infected will be exposed as Adrenochrome users when their blood is tainted/tested for the virus.?

ETA: Q1013

TWITTER.
CLOWNS.
Operation Q-T2810C.
False drops.
Bot push.
Future "Conspiracy" push to norms.
Bad mixed w/ good.
Taint.
They are scared.
Q

edit on 16-3-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I can't listen to this right now. What is general Flynn's attorney saying that is so important?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She did say that the stuff found on Weiners laptop was so bad that the police that witnessed it had to go and throw up. I found that to be interesting since I first saw that talked about on ATS!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I can't listen to this right now. What is general Flynn's attorney saying that is so important?

mobile.twitter.com...

The Anthony Wiener laptop HAS EVERYTHING. Clinton's emails, Wiener's perversions, EVERYTHING.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

From the twitter clip, she's talking about the Blackberry backups, Weiner laptop, Huma, and 175K Hillary emails that Trump should have the most trusted in the military investigate it.

Here's the full clip, around 56:30 is where she makes that statement.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Austin Steinbart has deleted all his YouTube content.

Now, considering the crux of his "argument" hinged on him being able to keep his videos up despite violating the T&C, can we please drop this Pied Piper LARP talk from this thread? He has nothing to do with Q.

ROFL. I wonder if he received a knock at the door?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but I thought most of you would get a good laugh out of it.

Google “Democratic party” and look at the party logo..... LOL

www.google.com... bile&ie=UTF-8

I would post it here but I’m mobile and have no idea how to post Pictures here.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Dude....Austin is a fake. If you can't see that then that is part of the problem.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Here is an additional piece of irrefutable evidence proving Austin is a fraud:

1. February 14, 2020, last month: Q posts drop 3866, and links to a Tweeter named 'AxiomReport'. It's usually a big deal when somebody in the Q community gets a 'shout out' by Q; it means Q has high regard for that individual and considers him/her to be a patriot.

2. Today, March 16, 2020: Austin posts to his Twitter a word of political support for his leftist friend, Tim Canova: My friend @Tim_Canova is a VERY level-headed lefty who ran for Congress TWICE against that VILE RACKETEER Debbie Wassermann-Schulz...and got BRAZENLY CHEATED by the CIA both times!I encourage you all to look into his story - it’s like something out of a movie! #QAnon #WWG1GWA t.co...— Austin Steinbart (@AustinSteinbart) March 16, 2020

3. AxiomReport responds to Austin on Twitter: “My friend ... is a VERY level-headed lefty” — Ok folks that should be the final nail in this fraud’s coffin, seriously! t.co...— 🅐🅧🅘🅞🅜 🅡🅔🅟🅞🅡🅣™ 🌎 (@AxiomReport) March 16, 2020

4. Austin counters: 😂😂😂 Totally man! Uniting the country, and convincing all the lefties to join Q is so “FRAUDULENT” 🤪How could ANYONE trust me after something so HEINOUS?!? 🙀(me)🤣👉🏼 🤡(you) t.co...— Austin Steinbart (@AustinSteinbart) March 16, 2020

5. AxiomReport replies: Austin called me a 🤡 before even looking to see that Q team post 3866 is my tweet...Austin didnt know cause HE’S NOT Q!!!He’s a fraud, a con, a LARP!t.co...— 🅐🅧🅘🅞🅜 🅡🅔🅟🅞🅡🅣™ 🌎 (@AxiomReport) March 16, 2020

Point 4 contradicts point 1.

Point 5 nails Austin to the wall.

Austin removes his videos from YouTube.

edit on 16-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Completely unverified reports circling that Oprah Winfrey's Boca Raton house has been raided. Just a heads up to maybe keep an eye out.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
File under, miscellaneous...

So I entered various combinations of the (raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774 into the goog. Not sure what I'd find other then Q stuff.

Entering rvid5774 I get Q stuff, but one link to Raw Video: Obama Arrives in Saudi Arabia video. I have no idea why this showed up. So "raw video" is a tag, and Obama is in most that show in the panel. I picked through the :55 (him singing Al Green) to 5:50 (montage - best moments with Hanx).

Then I think Virus5774. Example Virus 5774 and this shows up:

article_4b2894c7-5e25-5774-86aa-352f154b0bd1.html UN agency declares global emergency over virus from China

Entering (raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774 into books we get some interesting stuff.
Nunes: Restoring the Republic. Atomic Iran. DoD, Law of War Manual.

Now how about 5-5774? We get 5: September 5, 2013 jewish calendar. 1st of Tishrei, 5774 Rosh Hashana 5774 On this date renOgade was doing G-20 stuff

Added bonus:

March 13 National Emergency.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Austin Steinbart has deleted all his YouTube content.

Now, considering the crux of his "argument" hinged on him being able to keep his videos up despite violating the T&C, can we please drop this Pied Piper LARP talk from this thread? He has nothing to do with Q.

ROFL. I wonder if he received a knock at the door?

My first thoughts exactly.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
For what it’s worth, I avoid the raw vid stuff usually because I set my boundaries re: the stuff it originally was supposed to be about.....

but it keeps popping up in my mind the last few times it’s been mentioned in light of covid unfolding that RAW mirrored is WAR

🤷🏼‍♀️

a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 16-3-2020 by SouthernGift because: That was my worst run on sentence EVER

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

'We simply do not understand why': Coronavirus is sparing children, puzzling experts
"sparing children"

As the novel coronavirus spreads around the globe, sickening more than 90,000 people and killing about 3,000, doctors have noticed something curious: Very few children have been diagnosed with it. And of those who have, most have had mild cases.

The virus seems to hit people on an age continuum.
Those in the first (say) 15 years of their life are almost immune.
Those in the last 15 years of life are at very high risk.
Those in the middle-- it could go either way, depending on co-existing health issues.

Perhaps it interacts with something that accumulates in the body with age, like the anti-bodies of other viruses one has been exposed to throughout life—triggering the cytokine storm.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

She did say that the stuff found on Weiners laptop was so bad that the police that witnessed it had to go and throw up. I found that to be interesting since I first saw that talked about on ATS!

Her evidence? She read it on ATS or Twitter?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank-you. Very curious that Sidney Powel would raise this issue out of blue.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

The Anthony Wiener laptop HAS EVERYTHING. Clinton's emails, Wiener's perversions, EVERYTHING.

And the laptop is WHERE exactly? On the Moon, or some other inaccessible location?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Dude....Austin is a fake. If you can't see that then that is part of the problem.

Q's most dramatic predictions, the ones most of us Q-followers are waiting for, are running at 0% fulfillment too...just to be fair.

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join