It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here's a video of Tank giving the rundown on the seizure of Oprah's property. I have no way to verify this info

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Corney Virus is the Qurrent Hoax, don't you see?

It's all a ruse to implode your Trump economy.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
is this the obsidian we were looking for?

Would you care to confirm Warrior is it propranolol?

“Beta-blockers specifically block sympathetic adrenoceptors without activating them (no intrinsical activity). Propranolol is one of the old, non-heart-selective beta-blockers that bind to adrenoceptors “ From translation of above link

An adrenochrome blocker?

That would be one heck of “taint.”

As always, I am behind in the thread, so this will probably be covered by the time this is placed.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Evenin' Troy,

Yeah, I believe that's the same Twitter feed I saw that on earlier this afternoon. The reason I didn't cite it and instead just called it unverified is because I have scoured around looking for another source and haven't found squat. Someone pointed out that the guy isn't above making claims that aren't exactly true. So I was gonna source when or if I found something else a little more trustworthy.

Still, who knows, maybe there's something to it. I just brought it to the thread's attention to maybe get some more eyes on it.

And apologies to the thread again about that long post on the previous page. That big long block of text was someone's personal analysis of the finale of this thing, and to make matters worse, the poster who brought it to where I found it didn't even quote the whole thing. They left off the end where the author says very clearly, "This is just my personal interpretation and is very likely flat wrong in many ways." lol

The original can be found on Twitter under the user handle @KillAuDeepState

edit on 16-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

What?! Let's back up a little here. I need to go watch that video.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Anyone seeing info regarding power in Alaska being shut off/otherwise disabled off and on or something? I have nothing to corroborate, family member just said a bunch of people are posting about it on Facebook. I know it's Facebook, but still.

I haven't heard anything but speaking of 'Power'...

PG&E Wins Approval of $23 Billion Bankruptcy Financing Plan

Interesting timing... Corona package style.

PG&E Corp. won bankruptcy court approval to use up to $23 billion in financing after California Governor Gavin Newsom dropped his opposition, clearing a crucial obstacle to the power company’s push to exit Chapter 11.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Dennis Montali said Monday he’ll approve a financing motion for $11 billion in debt commitments and $9 billion in new equity that will support PG&E’s turnaround plan. PG&E can also raise an additional $3 billion through new shares under the plan.

Its absolutely disgusting that these large companies can do whatever they want without being held liable for their actions or lack there of that causes death and destruction. Despicable, and California is the epicenter of it. Wish someone would take a giant saw and cut around the border of that sh*thole.

I hear you loud & clear on that! Speaking of cutting a border, some folks in Oregon are trying to do just that.

GREATER IDAHO, Oregon Secession, Border shift proposal [PDF]

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
@BrianCates

Russia Trolls = 0
PaPaD = 0
Stone = 0
Manifort = 0 (jailed to keep him quiet)
Flynn = 0
Stormy/CPL = 0

All Media "look, we know" talking point wind up zeros. Zeros. Currently DNI says no to "look we know russia is meddling".

For those who remember:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

It was originally posted on /qrsearch... I read it there last night.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, right on, man.

"It's just a flesh wound." 😁

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Anyone seeing info regarding power in Alaska being shut off/otherwise disabled off and on or something? I have nothing to corroborate, family member just said a bunch of people are posting about it on Facebook. I know it's Facebook, but still.

I haven't heard anything but speaking of 'Power'...

PG&E Wins Approval of $23 Billion Bankruptcy Financing Plan

Interesting timing... Corona package style.

PG&E Corp. won bankruptcy court approval to use up to $23 billion in financing after California Governor Gavin Newsom dropped his opposition, clearing a crucial obstacle to the power company’s push to exit Chapter 11.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Dennis Montali said Monday he’ll approve a financing motion for $11 billion in debt commitments and $9 billion in new equity that will support PG&E’s turnaround plan. PG&E can also raise an additional $3 billion through new shares under the plan.

Its absolutely disgusting that these large companies can do whatever they want without being held liable for their actions or lack there of that causes death and destruction. Despicable, and California is the epicenter of it. Wish someone would take a giant saw and cut around the border of that sh*thole.

I hear you loud & clear on that! Speaking of cutting a border, some folks in Oregon are trying to do just that.

GREATER IDAHO, Oregon Secession, Border shift proposal [PDF]

Oregon Secession might have a hard time... Coronavirus 'emergency'? Oregon police ask people to stop calling 911 because they ran out of toilet paper

“It’s hard to believe that we even have to post this. Do not call 9-1-1 just because you ran out of toilet paper. You will survive without our assistance,” NPD wrote.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Woman licking plane toilet seat for 'coronavirus challenge' is slammed by Meghan McCain, others on Twitter

www.foxnews.com...

I’m starting to think culling the herd may not be a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The new "Herd" is self-culling it seems.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Woman licking plane toilet seat for 'coronavirus challenge' is slammed by Meghan McCain, others on Twitter

www.foxnews.com...

I’m starting to think culling the herd may not be a bad thing.

OMG, I saw that.

WHAT

A

PIG.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Last Q post: March 9th.

It has been 7 days since Q posted.

Q will post again tomorrow on the 8th day.

(8th day) + (9th of March) = 17.

ETA: St. Patrick's Day. Green Day.

edit on 16-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

LOL. WTF, seriously! That's the crazy brainwashed left that the normal rational folks are trying to split away from. They started the border secession right after Trump won the election. It's a long slow road to freedom or greener pasture, I'm not sure.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Evenin' Thumper,

Earlier you asked me what I meant about something being "unlocked" on Google. Do a google image search under the term "adrenochrome" and you'll see. The filters have been busted is what it looks like.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Evenin' Thumper,

Earlier you asked me what I meant about something being "unlocked" on Google. Do a google image search under the term "adrenochrome" and you'll see. The filters have been busted is what it looks like.

WOW, I just looked at goog image hits. Yikes.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Anon has been busy making extra spicy memes. lol

I don't much like that particular topic, but it's good to see that the algorithms have been tweeked, or whatever they did that allows that sort of stuff to be on there now. Before today you wouldn't have seen that sort of stuff on google. No way, no how.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

You're very welcome.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Evenin' Thumper,

'kay. Thank you. 🙂

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join