It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
DJT briefing now. He said after consulting with his team he expects CV to "wash through" by July or August. Wow.

Second time (I think) he's used the term "washed."

Watch the Water.

Promise late, deliver early, and alert anons to the DS habbenings will be going past the declared tecate end.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Austin Steinbart has deleted all his YouTube content.

Now, considering the crux of his "argument" hinged on him being able to keep his videos up despite violating the T&C, can we please drop this Pied Piper LARP talk from this thread? He has nothing to do with Q.

that's fascinating . . . I doubt it's the last we see of Austin, well at least I hope so. I also pray he's ok, dogs and all

I think Austin was forced "out of the woodwork" by his 'handlers', as he says, quite possibly to make Clear about a few things ... Maybe just as much fo 'D6" as anyone else

BTW he posted 20 vids related to Quantum Physics made Simple 5 days ago, here www.youtube.com...

Sit back and enjoy the show. and I'd like to know WTF's happenning witth those 130k sealed briefs? they've had for some time now . . . as now, in CoVideo land, with everyone 'forced indoors', it will be Much Easier catching those TRYING TO flee, no?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson
I'll watch those videos

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: crankyoldman

The tainted drug issue.

In fact, the hardest 'conspiracy' for me to comprehend is the Adrenochrome factor . . . as far as my reasonable knowledge of things chemical and medical, there's something that just doesn't add up for me - - - like there's some VIP factor that we've all missed . . ."can't see the wood for the trees" maybe?
IDK for now

Hardest for most. Not unreasonable given the circumstances. If one feeds off of human energy, most appealing is the hormones produced while in fear, then one needs to make sure the populace sees this as impossible. Monsters Inc.

Addictions are all over, coffee, teeeveee, drugs - legal or illegal, relationships. It's everywhere. Extrapolating that some sick ghouls just escalated that up isn't a stretch. Energy is energy, all is just tuned vibrations emanating from the whole.

The key here is that there are two levels at least. Those who exist ENTIRELY on siphoned energy - non-physical or existing in hybrid spaces, and those on the ground who mimic the actions. They all have DNA that dictates what they need, and preferences as well. Like music, or colors, or even women or men preferences.

Names we know would be the latter. Oddly, the unseen feed of both original energy harvesting and secondary harvesting. So names we know are agents, taking and feeding both. The tainted possibility speaks to both - say a tracker pointing at supplier, buyers and the unseen by connections (esoteriQ I know). How do you find the unseen - track what they consume.

For most of us it is just hard to get our heads around the idea that as cows feed on grass, and we feed in prime rib, that others feed on our energy in the form of distress and pain. We not at the top of the food chain, nor the bottom.

FYI, I see feeders feeding on the twit, forums, darpabook, comments sections all the time. ALL the time. Folks foolishly arguing with ghouls who have come for a feeding by antagonizing, dismissing, challenging and so on. Folks who claim to know better do it all the time so consider those who do not know a thing. It happens in all sorts of ways, not just physical consumption.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IWant2Believe323

This whole thing smells rotten. Glamis too. To me I feel like a statement such as "we're not going to be drug dealing or gang banging anymore to fund our black ops" Feel like a complete coordinated setup to take down Q. Next we’ll see articles written about the Q cult and their horrendous activities 🧐 oh wait they did that before didn’t they? Same playbook to me.

Sorry no disrespect to you JJ at all, I just happened to hit reply on yours. Love all you guys/gals and alll the work you do in these threads!

You may be right . . . there's not much 'straight up' anything TBH . . . however, his posts were taken down today although his account is still there . . . hmmmm?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

cranky, I keep getting the vibe that POTUS is implying we can just wash this virus out like a tummy bug... by drinking lot's of water?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, I keep getting the vibe that POTUS is implying we can just wash this virus out like a tummy bug... by drinking lot's of water?

Nay nay.

T E A !

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Another celeb (Idris Elba) tests positive for Covid 19

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ Shuts Down Production Over Coronavirus
msn

HBO’s “Last Week Tonight” and “Real Time with Bill Maher” will temporarily halt production due to concerns over the coronavirus pandemic, a spokesperson for HBO announced

Twitter

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Tea, or... Prosecco!!!

ETA - I've bought some nice wines... if I isolate I won't have to share them...

edit on 16-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Admittedly, the celeb/heads of state/important folks getting this virus being sensationalized hollyweird style has me scratching my head.

Why give us so much of the entertainment factor during the fear mongering?

They’re loading the meme guns. Maybe somebody else has some deep insights. I’m stumped.

Wonderland effect I suppose. But who’s pouring the tea? 🍵 White/black hats?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Vid 7 Mystics Brewing = Divine Fem, Collective n Micro Pain Body, Q. Plus other things some will observe n feel.

24 min Quickie > www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Possibly looking at a two year global economic recession since Europe has been heading that direction.
The US Dow Jones index closed down 2997.10 points today.
That is an expensive phone bill.
Something about a boat?
Tummy of a whale?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This should tickle some of you. Someone picked up their toys and went home I guess.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Another celeb (Idris Elba) tests positive for Covid 19

'Actors' now serving a new propaganda role.

According to this tweet he also met with Sophie Gregoire Trudeau in London before she tested positive.
twitter.com...

Then it happened: Coronavirus in Greenland

What we all feared is now a reality: A person is found infected with coronavirus. This is stated by Kim Kielsen. (Prime Minister)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

There are no coincidences. Seems like the only ones that have the virus by name is celebs, politicians and CEO's are resigning.

DJT just said the stock market can take care of itself. Wow.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Tea, or... Prosecco!!!

ETA - I've bought some nice wines... if I isolate I won't have to share them...

😁👍 CHEERS!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Possibly looking at a two year global economic recession since Europe has been heading that direction.
The US Dow Jones index closed down 2997.10 points today.
That is an expensive phone bill.
Something about a boat?
Tummy of a whale?

Only because stupid people panic.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
DJT said his focus is on getting rid of this problem. When it is done, everything else will fall into place. Hmmm

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join