It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Source?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I'm glad dates were included in your post.. and they are not months into the future. That way we have benchmarks to see if it was accurate or not. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Anyone seeing info regarding power in Alaska being shut off/otherwise disabled off and on or something? I have nothing to corroborate, family member just said a bunch of people are posting about it on Facebook. I know it's Facebook, but still.

I haven't heard anything but speaking of 'Power'...

PG&E Wins Approval of $23 Billion Bankruptcy Financing Plan

Interesting timing... Corona package style.

PG&E Corp. won bankruptcy court approval to use up to $23 billion in financing after California Governor Gavin Newsom dropped his opposition, clearing a crucial obstacle to the power company’s push to exit Chapter 11.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Dennis Montali said Monday he’ll approve a financing motion for $11 billion in debt commitments and $9 billion in new equity that will support PG&E’s turnaround plan. PG&E can also raise an additional $3 billion through new shares under the plan.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm curious if people believe if the source videos from China depicting people falling over in the streets of Wuhan, if they are authentic or maybe fake. I didn't really watch them, but that part of the hype was pivotal.

In the real world... went to grocery store around 14:00 after hearing that work cancellations were becoming widespread. This is not to hoard, but to prep for staying home for as long as possible. Plus our fridge is empty since I was out of town for an extended time. The parking lot was full and it almost seemed like people were rushing the door, I'm not kidding. This is what I'd call a very civilized and old-school community. You don't have to lock your car, and could leave your purse in the shopping cart kind of area.

Anyway, there were shortages. Canned soup was half empty. Veggies were very sparse. No eggs, maybe they're being used to incubate a vaccine....not kidding. People were polite, but deliberate. However, it was a very uncool vibe that I will remember forever.
Pizza guy was happy to see me, I was away for so long. I spend the last 2 days driving north from Florida 1000 miles home. 95 and 81 were zany traffic. Spring Break rejects and motorcyclist caravans from Bike Week Daytona clogged the roads. I still stopped for light meals and gas, but minimized pointless contact and always cleaned my hands. I slept in my van behind a WAFFLE HOUSE with 2 big dogs rather than check into a hotel. I use a napkin to open doors, then wash up after the store. That's about it. Wife and I are now hunkered down, and well-prepared.

Now I'm home at the right time, because this week is different than last week. As people know, everything is shut down. Every aspect of life is changed. I feel sorry for my weak-minded friends. My concession to the situation was to tell my wife to call in sick for her quasi-state-federal job for monday. Then, everything was cancelled going forward for 2 weeks, so it was a good call. She'll pick up 3hr of sick time during the interim period anyway.

My friend from the airlines is still unaffected physically, but mentally he's frazzled.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think this may be the 'source'...

twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi tells house members not to return to Washington on March 23rd as planned. They can stay at home, at a vacation spot, or wherever they are, until she gives the green light.

thehill.com...

They'll cause less trouble that way.

They're playing politics with the corona virus bill.

Recall the one that contained Hyde Amendment funding? Yeah, they're still fighting over that, and now it seems they have decided not to move anything forward because they simply want what they want instead of negotiating?

link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Source?

Disregard my previous post, please.

It was someone passing off someone's "analysis" on Twitter as their own work without any citation.
Bogus. It's just someone's best guess at stuff. Still a pretty good analysis, imo. But highly unlikely to be the actual sequence of events. I doubt things will be that dramatic.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: imthegoat
Anyone seeing info regarding power in Alaska being shut off/otherwise disabled off and on or something? I have nothing to corroborate, family member just said a bunch of people are posting about it on Facebook. I know it's Facebook, but still.

I haven't heard anything but speaking of 'Power'...

PG&E Wins Approval of $23 Billion Bankruptcy Financing Plan

Interesting timing... Corona package style.

PG&E Corp. won bankruptcy court approval to use up to $23 billion in financing after California Governor Gavin Newsom dropped his opposition, clearing a crucial obstacle to the power company’s push to exit Chapter 11.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Dennis Montali said Monday he’ll approve a financing motion for $11 billion in debt commitments and $9 billion in new equity that will support PG&E’s turnaround plan. PG&E can also raise an additional $3 billion through new shares under the plan.

Its absolutely disgusting that these large companies can do whatever they want without being held liable for their actions or lack there of that causes death and destruction. Despicable, and California is the epicenter of it. Wish someone would take a giant saw and cut around the border of that sh*thole.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
PFS - that’s a very detailed outline of the next 4 weeks. The test to the accuracy is the next 2 weeks prior to April Fools Day. If POTUS tweets “The Storm is upon us” by 3/31 then this board will be laser focused. I’m headed to 8 Chan to see if this originated there and the reception it’s getting.

I would also expect a Q drop to confirm/deny if this was on 8chan if gains legs.

Q- is already tanking so not interested what that f00l has to say.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
"The banners, they all go in the next war."

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: MetalThunder

Maybe it does. I'm all for ending fractional -reserve banking. Maybe it is better to pop the bubble now.
But don't be fooled: the cost of a meltdown is still going to be catastrophic for most globally.

It won't be catastrophic if there are contingency plans in place. We will be liberated from the global fiat slave system. Humanity needs this

People have always been slaves to the wealthy and powerful since the days of Nimrod. People en masse have never had more liberty and wealth than they do today. And while there is certainly still a weighted system abused by the powerful, certainly room for improvement, the new global system after burning everything to the ground will be little different, possibly worse.

Unless you think this ushers in a Messianic age, meet the new boss, same as the old the boss.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Husband and I are both work from now as of today. He'll have to go onsite to do some notary work once a week, but that's it. Otherwise, he'll run our necessary errands (and get coffee for me). Kiddo is on Spring Break this week, but schools are cancelled until April 3 otherwise. I am guessing his martial arts practices are out too, but I have not confirmed this yet. He has a bit of a cold so we were keeping him home tonight in any case.

We are stocked to get through a few months on starvation rations, but we should make it through a couple weeks if we have to just fine.

Shopping on Sunday was fine even though some things looked a bit short. My mom said today that there was nothing in the stores.

I hope they relax their grip on this thing fast enough. I think we can do a month like this, but we'll all be stir crazy before too long with spring coming on.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If anyone is on facebook:

www.facebook.com...

This morning at 4:30 a.m., Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was served a criminal indictment by the U.S. for corporate and financial crimes. Media owners were instructed to brainwash everyone that Trudeau and his wife have the Corona virus, and that they won't be leaving their house for a while

Tom Hanks was arrested 48 hours ago for pedophilia and he is currently being kept in a hotel room in Australia, refusing to fly back to the USA. The next celebrity arrests will be Celine Dion, Madonna, Charley Barkley, and Kevin Spacey. All will claim Corona virus infections

Italy's airports have been completely shut down, as over 80 Vatican and financial officials have been served the same criminal indictments for financial crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, and sex abuse

Welcome to the Great Awakening. What's about to happen this summer and fall will change the world's history

edit on 16-3-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Mar 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Back in 2018, someone on ZERO HEDGE suggested Banks would close in either August or September.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

😂

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm more of a lurker than a talker. I'm not sure of all the details, i'm just content to stay calm and watch all the crazy unfold.
In a nutshell i think there's a serious war going on between Good and Evil, here on earth and in heaven or the astral realms. Fear is the lowest vibration and keeping us there we never realize our true potential and how truly powerful we are. WE have not been told our true history. I think it's changing,,, can't you feel it?
Last week I was having a convo with my sis and she LISTENED!! 5 years ago she would of dismissed me and told me I was crazy.
In the end God wins and so do we
back to lurking...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi tells house members not to return to Washington on March 23rd as planned. They can stay at home, at a vacation spot, or wherever they are, until she gives the green light.

thehill.com...

They'll cause less trouble that way.

They're playing politics with the corona virus bill.

Recall the one that contained Hyde Amendment funding? Yeah, they're still fighting over that, and now it seems they have decided not to move anything forward because they simply want what they want instead of negotiating?

Because the GD Dems added completely unrelated crap to it.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Source?

Disregard my previous post, please.

It was someone passing off someone's "analysis" on Twitter as their own work without any citation.
Bogus. It's just someone's best guess at stuff. Still a pretty good analysis, imo. But highly unlikely to be the actual sequence of events. I doubt things will be that dramatic.

Roger that. 👍

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well, regarding Epstein and faked death.

Right after he was arrested it was being reported he and his attorney were offering to testify (turn over evidence) if they’d agree to a 5 yr sentence. It was reported the prosecutors refused the offer.

Then Epstein did or did not hang himself.

I’m pretty sure if they accepted his offer they would not have to fake his death to keep him sequestered and safe. However, giving him 5 yrs regardless of what he had to turn over would not go over well considering his last prison stint. Faking his death avoids that issue.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Now I'm pissed.

This whole mess started because some jerkoff in a lab somewhere decided to play God.

We are reaping what we've sown.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I watched a few early on back in late Jan/early Feb than quickly dismissed. I think most were real but not because of the virus. More like they were drunk or drugged out then used by CCP sock puppets.

I had very similar experience today at Walmart then went to a grocery store. People were buying blu-ray movies like they were going out of style. Some serious binge watchin will be taking place. People were in a frenzy rush, pushing full carts with gloves on or using paper towels, long line at the pharmacy, much longer than I've ever seen and the vitamins section was only half stocked. Never seen that happen. The TP, paper towel/napkin aisle was near empty. The beer aisle was fully stocked with cases staged on the floor and prices were knocked down. That gave me a smile. Think I was the only person in line that paid in cash.

Yea, the atmosphere was eerie and what really struck me is nobody in the grocery was talking/chit chattin. All was quiet and all you heard was the squeaky carts and beeping of the check-out cashiers. The seed is already planted and sprouting as I forced myself not to touch my face until I got back home and washed my hands, twice. This is coming from a guy who touches diesel pumps followed by eating a subway sandwich and washing hands later. I'll probably sanitize the steering wheel tomorrow followed by a 20 minute surgical hand cleaning. 🤪

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join