It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
DJT briefing now. He said after consulting with his team he expects CV to "wash through" by July or August. Wow.

Second time (I think) he's used the term "washed."

Watch the Water.

Promise late, deliver early, and alert anons to the DS habbenings will be going past the declared tecate end.

I don't think it's a watch the water moment, though maybe. I certainly don't have a better connection to make. Could there be a foreign reagent introduced to activate the virus? Needs to be "washed through" everyone's system?

First time, I heard it during the other day's conference live it stood out. Sounded like a "he who has ears, let him hear"- moment, but I still haven't gotten a grasp on it. Just looked it up to quote directly:

Some of the doctors say it will wash through, it will flow through.  Interesting terms and very accurate.  I think you’re going to find in a number of weeks it’s going to be a very accurate term.

Maybe a future will prove past-moment? Probably a veiled "I know something you don't even expect"-moment if nothing else.

Still not a Q "believer", but this Trump comment nagged at me.

When he said "it will wash through" or whatever today, it was followed by "some don't like when I say that" or something to that extent. Not sure if just being in the Q world made "wash through" standout or not, but it definitely did stand out.

Water = information.
Watch Water = watch information.

Qdrops: WASH = Washington Post, WASHington D.C.

Q#1828 a vexxing and complex drop, which includes TARMAC which I believe will be one of the first, if not first to drop. I expect he's referring to the information wave about to arrive in private circles and/or public spheres. Think Durham criminal investigation, Flynn release etc.

Got to add this...DJT Tweet

1:29

Wash and Beacon in the same seQuence.

edit on 16-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Even though it was reported today that John Durham is a year away from completing his investigation it does not mean that indictments couldn't happen sooner.
Telegraphing your next move is bad, misdirecting the enemy is good.

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
DJT briefing now. He said after consulting with his team he expects CV to "wash through" by July or August. Wow.

Second time (I think) he's used the term "washed."

Watch the Water.

Promise late, deliver early, and alert anons to the DS habbenings will be going past the declared tecate end.

I don't think it's a watch the water moment, though maybe. I certainly don't have a better connection to make. Could there be a foreign reagent introduced to activate the virus? Needs to be "washed through" everyone's system?

First time, I heard it during the other day's conference live it stood out. Sounded like a "he who has ears, let him hear"- moment, but I still haven't gotten a grasp on it. Just looked it up to quote directly:

Some of the doctors say it will wash through, it will flow through.  Interesting terms and very accurate.  I think you’re going to find in a number of weeks it’s going to be a very accurate term.

Maybe a future will prove past-moment? Probably a veiled "I know something you don't even expect"-moment if nothing else.

Still not a Q "believer", but this Trump comment nagged at me.

When he said "it will wash through" or whatever today, it was followed by "some don't like when I say that" or something to that extent. Not sure if just being in the Q world made "wash through" standout or not, but it definitely did stand out.

Water = information.
Watch Water = watch information.

Qdrops: WASH = Washington Post, WASHington D.C.

Q#1828 a vexxing and complex drop, which includes TARMAC which I believe will be one of the first, if not first to drop. I expect he's referring to the information wave about to arrive in private circles and/or public spheres. Think Durham criminal investigation, Flynn release etc.

edit on 16-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Stop COVID 19 Now!

The highly contagious virus that has caused "The COVID-19 Outbreak", carries a significant vulnerability that may be immediately exploitable. In other words, this coronavirus can be stopped, far more easily than most people, and many health professional, realize. Dr. Dan Lee Dimke PhD, explains the science behind the fragile nature of this virus, and offers an easy, self-administered therapy that may hold the key to ending this outbreak quickly.

More info & transcript: The Cold-Arrest Procedure

He recommends sweating it out in a sauna for at least 20 minutes sessions. Someone in this thread mentioned sauna. Those who live in dry heat like Arizona & Nevada already have a natural sauna; in about a month or so.🌞 If you're not fortunate to using a sauna he offers a more effective and simpler method that anyone can administer in their home.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

I’ve been trying to find a clip of the presser he first said this phrase at, but I can’t- but maybe someone remembers, it was one of the initial announcements about the outbreak in the nursing home in Washington, and Trump said the phrase that “if you’re healthy, you’ll go through a process” and it was emphasized heavily as well.

I’ve been on the lookout to see if anyone else had heard some kind of coded message from that as well.

And we think that will be a statement that we can make with great surety now that we've gotten familiar with this problem. They should be able to recover should they contract the virus. So, healthy people, if you're healthy, you will probably go through a process and you'll be fine. Since the early stages of the foreign outbreak, my administration has taken the most aggressive action in modern history to confront the spread of this disease.

link

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Stop COVID 19 Now!

The highly contagious virus that has caused "The COVID-19 Outbreak", carries a significant vulnerability that may be immediately exploitable. In other words, this coronavirus can be stopped, far more easily than most people, and many health professional, realize. Dr. Dan Lee Dimke PhD, explains the science behind the fragile nature of this virus, and offers an easy, self-administered therapy that may hold the key to ending this outbreak quickly.

More info & transcript: The Cold-Arrest Procedure

He recommends sweating it out in a sauna for at least 20 minutes sessions. Someone in this thread mentioned sauna. Those who live in dry heat like Arizona & Nevada already have a natural sauna; in about a month or so.🌞 If you're not fortunate to using a sauna he offers a more effective and simpler method that anyone can administer in their home.

Wouldn't someone other then celebs and folks in that WASHington nursing home have to actually get it with real symptoms? The Onion trick works pretty well.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Shall the Son/Sun rise again tomorrow?

David Hume messed me up while attending university as a philosophy major.

i_QXvh8fVPI

edit on 16-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi tells house members not to return to Washington on March 23rd as planned. They can stay at home, at a vacation spot, or wherever they are, until she gives the green light.

thehill.com...

They'll cause less trouble that way.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hey all, I think that Facebook, Twitter, and Google have all been unlocked. Filters for Qanon disabled.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Trudeau closed your borders so you'll see the 🌞 tomorrow but you might run out of TP.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
- if HARPO gets raided then I will declare the First Accountability Games Under Way. If it’s like the Hanx death notice, womp womp womp.

- We don’t get tested for flu unless you’re sick. You don’t get a cast unless the arm is broken. What’s up with the desire to start testing everyone for Tecate. Get the tests to the doctors and if you’re jacked up, go to the doctor. Spend time, money, efforts on treatment & vaccine.

- this stock market that’s driven by AI monitoring headlines is an epic fail. That ish needs the plug pulled.

- Q is focused on: 1) protecting POTUS. 2) exposing the deep State illegal activities. 3) accountability for those criminals 4) minimize the deep State (swamp) in the future. Q isn’t an economist or a microbiologist. Q’s an Intel op to expand awareness so if/when the DS balloon goes up, enough Qanons are around to sprain ish to normies.

- in the meantime, POTUS is trying to keep the Country from going bat $heet crazy over a bug that is killing a small segment of the population at a rate that will take (5 per day) 36 years to total ONE season of regular flu deaths. We’re hoarding TP and on lock down for that?!? Either this is the biggest epic fail in history or there’s a asteroid on its way that they have not told us about.

- stop telling me every 10 min who NOW tested positive. Tell me the medical history/age of every death. Only a handful a day; let’s hear about who is actually dying.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Anyone seeing info regarding power in Alaska being shut off/otherwise disabled off and on or something? I have nothing to corroborate, family member just said a bunch of people are posting about it on Facebook. I know it's Facebook, but still.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Since 2010 , scientist have been hoping they could feed all info into a computer and it would figure out a CV style Cure.

www.sciencedaily.com...

So far PC suggested they could try McAfee or maybe Norton. (Grin).

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Just saw this video
Looks like something going on at Oprah;s Boca Raton home

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-3-2020 by i8miceb4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Mar 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

I'm sure we've all fallen for a few frauds in our lifetimes.

I'm from up North, so....here's something to cheer you up.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Hey all, I think that Facebook, Twitter, and Google have all been unlocked. Filters for Qanon disabled.

What does that mean?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re: mobile.twitter.com...

Now when you type Democratic party in to Google you see no Party symbol at all. When you type Republican party into Google it does not show the Democratic party as even existing in the additional related searches area.

At least that's the way it is on mobile.
edit on 3/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMasonX

edit on 16-3-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Fox News is a hot mess with the rest of Fake News

Here are the coronavirus guidelines released by the White House

www.foxnews.com...

Hot headline then no list of the actual guidelines. Thx Fox.

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join