It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

originally posted by: toolgal462
Just because human tests are beginning today for a vaccine, wouldn't it still take months or over a yr. to bring it to market? According to Fauci, I don't think there is much chance of getting a vaccine any sooner.

Correct - this is the first wave of trials to see if there are any side effects from it. Reading the entire link bears this out.

Austin - Anons currently looking to geo locate.
Videos provided clues

Wouldn't be too hard to find him since his company address is all over the place lol.

ETA: Think I actually found his address but I'm not going to post it for obvious reasons. Didn't need geolocation either.
edit on 3/16/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

DARPA is able to circumvent some of that red tape. What's good for soldiers is good for us all, right?
Interestingly, according to medical journals the first identified "Corona virus" was back in 1965... 55 years ago and how many vaccines do we have for the 7 known Coronas?? How bout dem apples.

1965 Tyrell & Bynoe B814

My momma always told me eat & drink plenty of chicken noodle soup and orange juice.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

March came like a lion.

Cheers

I hope it goes out like a Narwhal.

Too much?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

DARPA is able to circumvent some of that red tape. What's good for soldiers is good for us all, right?
Interestingly, according to medical journals the first identified "Corona virus" was back in 1965... 55 years ago and how many vaccines do we have for the 7 known Coronas?? How bout dem apples.

1965 Tyrell & Bynoe B814

My momma always told me eat & drink plenty of chicken noodle soup and orange juice.

Elderberry with some zinc supplements and you'd probably be okay. Idt the zinc in elderberries is high enough.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Denver International Airport

Tonight is the final night of testing of our overhead emergency messaging system. If you're in the airport overnight, you will hear test announcements about various airport emergencies, like tornado warnings. No need for alarm, this is only a test!

What's underneath that airport

Someone got a video of weird stuff going on at the airport

Can't even understand what the guy is saying. WTF would they use a gong for an emergency broadcast?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I drew the same conclusion (and left a comment for QoS about it) last night, HERE.

I noticed the GW portrait at the end of the hallway there, too, but the *significance* of its being there (in Austin's video) didn't dawn on me until you mentioned it.

Along with the missing 2338 address, pointing to the Q post showing a jpeg file named 'Pain', and the 'coincidence' of 2336 added to 2340 - the two visible addresses in the video frame frozen at :22 - producing the sum of 23, or 'Pain' in 'Q-parlance'. That floored me.

Could he be doing this himself; or, am I just *seeing* things weirdly - again; cuz I maybe I'm starting to lose my mind.

He's not doing it "himself" per se; It's "Q" which is the Quantum computer they are using to run SEXTILLION scenarios at once and have them immediately updated as soon as anything comes online - this Quantum computer 'knows' instantly

In a way it's kinda like High Speed Trading on the stock exchange, just 30yrs more technically advanced and being used by the group of 5 people Austin mentions in his other videos, I can't recall which, but ALL are worth watching, as, just like Q, instead of crumbs we're now getting 'chunks of bread' being throw at us!" Which are, ironically, as he said; "the Last thing I want to do, but 'they' (the DIA) are 'basically forcing me to', so ... "

And if you haven't realized long ago that while The Plan is "old and well established", it's 'execution' was virtually impossible without something like a Quantum computer working on ONLY this 'mission', to Drain the Swamp AND the ability to Be "flexible and fluid" in it's operations for just like the stock markets, the strangest things can have significant effects on returns . . . things like a cold, for example!

But seriously, The Plan HAD to be 'flexible' to a certain degree and Q provided the "potential odds" on any given scenario and has now "learnt" to 'predict the future' with a high degree of accuracy. (did you know our brains 'somehow' know the answer we will give to a question yet to be asked up to SEVEN SECONDS BEFORE "we make the decision itself" e.g. being asked to choose between red and blue, an fMRI can DO this -- and we still have NO Idea "how this can be" - - - now add a Q !!!)

which The Don is Using with aplomb! And Q's memes are just superb! To think they're being generated by a Quantum computer boggles my mind! It's effectively sentient!

CM, I have the feeling you don't like his somewhat brash, overly exuberant and (and to some, 'seemingly') "gay mannerisms" and to some, OTT dramatizations
BUT, if you listen closely to what he says on his videos,, I'm not at all surprised he's in an almost perpetually "hyped up" mannerisms, but sheesh! Wouldn't you be a bit toey if you were surprised by an Order to DOX yourself! AFTER you've already been"kidnapped, held at gunpoint on several occasions, some with 'sicarios' holding the guns! (eep!)

And TWICE getting telegrams saying; quote "sweeper teams inbound, immediately remove yourself to a safe desination" ... THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Yeah, I too would be a 'bit toey' and running on something a Lot stronger than Redbull and that's "high level cortical stimulation" => he's got a LOT going on doing stuff he actually loves doing and Good on you brother for DOING it"

Let's assume he's "for real" and has worked for the DIA for nearly 14yrs now, undoubtedly learning much "tradecraft" --

my question is, could you Imagine a more Perfect person for the job? A fairly innocuous "All American with a *German* background" DIA agent with the capability AND desire to DO such things?

The ONLY person I know who is crazy enough to not only "be up for" such 'madness', BUt Enjoy it too?!

That person is a MUCH younger version of my 'apparently sociopathic' self
I can 'relate' in many ways with him. He 'makes sense' to me, just like Q did at the very beginning, I wasa voice in the wilderness at the beginning as I tried to "explain to people" Just How clever this whole Q/Chan thing was ... now it's an accepted Fact.

Hence why he posted the video of the gun he just bought, to let the bad guys know that he's "ready for them"
And the dinky little shop with 50yo soviet handguns in pristine condition, for cash, ... makes me go hmmm?

BUT what Really makes me go "whoa!" is The Fact that his vids are still up! FFS the guy made a direct threat to the queen of Denmark that "she has 30 days to 'comply with our Very Reasonable offer OR face the possibility of being "Bogdanovov'd" or more directly speaking, "assassinated"!

Seriously. And it's not the Only threat he makes - his video from a year ago says nothing about Q at all, but his style is exactly the same and as for the footage of "secure installations" he's posted --- in one of them he's holding a selfie stick while security LET Him In!, it's on one of his more recent vids.

But it does talk about the "kangaroo media" and how they either stop reporting OR "as of today" you report ONLY the validated TRUTH . . . or else!"

Vids like that don't last on YT unless something "crazy powerful" has 'taken control' and what better way to "emasculate" YT's algorthyms than a QUANTUM computer that sees that code like a master painter sees a 10yo childs drawing ... I can see some 'potential' there BUT it's got a long way to go ... lmao!

This is simply Too Good, all we need now is for the Internet to "develop it's own conscience", with the "belief" it's Purpose in this World is to Help humans acquire and utilize ALL and ANY data they desire or require for "the benefit of ALL", worldwide!

Strange times indeed, but I'm all for this, I've been waiting and dreaming since I was an adolescent that, like Johnn Lennon said so beautifully "and the world Can Live as One" . . . WWG1WGA on Spaceship Earth!

edit on 16-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: QQQQQ

edit on 16-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: Q+Q+BabyQ

edit on 16-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Johnny, I have had a draft theory, slowly solidifying in my grey matter for a while regarding timestamp sums/hours:

1) You have seen how cranky, I and others decode multiple Q posts or tweets linked to a base post or tweet,

2) In such a sophisticated data set/system there MUST be:
a) A way to check that we have found the full data set of answers (linked posts/tweets),
b) A way to ORDER the data set and hence READ it in the right sequence?

3) Only yesterday I noticed that linked posts on a decode had, between them, timestamp hours of:
18, 16, 14, 13, 12

a) This stuck out to me as a sequence but missing 15 and 17?

4) I think that either:
a) The HOUR from timestamps is the sequence number, or
b) The SUM of the timestamp is the sequence number, or
c) The sequence number can be in any of Hours, Mins, Seconds... thus:
15:21:01 = A
02:39:04 = B
18:03:58 = C

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I rely heavily on you and your memes to keep my spirits up. 😁👍

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Walgreens was sold out of zinc yesterday.

All the vitamins and supplements were buy one, get one free.
edit on 3/16/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Austin Steinbart has deleted all his YouTube content.

Now, considering the crux of his "argument" hinged on him being able to keep his videos up despite violating the T&C, can we please drop this Pied Piper LARP talk from this thread? He has nothing to do with Q.

I suppose we can. I wasn't really into that guy to begin with lol

He seemed so credible........................
A millennial time traveler who is Q and threatens Monarchs?

Sounds real to me......

Remember the Motto of this site even with all the Q stuff out there.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Drop854

Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774.
We have it all.
Re_read re: stage.
The nail in many coffins [liberal undo].
[Impossible to defend].
[Toxic to those connected].

This is a perfect case of how one interprets this as either, information, disinformation, facts, misdirection or a mix of all. It is also the case of something altering with time, new information and expanded awareness.

Removing the original feeling this is a Hillary video of gruesome acts, it speaks to our moment pretty well. Replacing Hillary "vid" with Co-"vid" and the drop makes sense. On several levels.

+++ + +++ = 3.15 (2020)
HRC = not sure but not Hillary unless she is in the race with the geezers. H?-Rachel Chandler?

'we have it all' = they know who's an adrenochrome addict.

Re_read re: stage. = no stage 5?

The nail in many coffins [liberal undo] = two parts. First is obvious. The second is tied to part one.

[Impossible to defend] if Co-vid is the tainted supply this is obvious.

[Toxic to those connected] this has multiple meanings, the MFG's, the supply chain/resellers etc., those who cover, those who profit in other ways.

Does this also make sense if we plug a BC vid from Epstein Island, or a Hildabeast Huma vid?

So if Anons focused on a physical video, made a great case for that being the drop, it makes sense that the [targets] focused on that, defended that, and missed Co-vid. It also makes sense that the video issue never went away.

Lastly and most intriguing to me. 54 mirror 45

I posted the DJT 54 Pray connection HERE with 8 pray drops/tweets hitting the 54 mark.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: imthegoat

Walgreens was sold out of zinc yesterday.

All the vitamins and supplements were buy one, get one free.

Ever since I read the post about South Korea drastically reduced mortality rates with something +zinc, I've had a sneaky suspicion that zinc is going to play a large role in this. I can't remember what the something is though. I know zinc is prevalent in cold medicine and such, but since this virus attacks elderly people and others immunocompromised or immunisupressed..

Immune system and wound healing
The body’s immune system needs zinc to do its job. Older people and children in developing countries who have low levels of zinc might have a higher risk of getting pneumonia and other infections. Zinc also helps the skin stay healthy. Some people who have skin ulcers might benefit from zinc dietary supplements, but only if they have low levels of zinc.

Source: NIH

It would also be interesting to see the correlation of corona infections in prominent seafood consumer locations.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Denver International Airport

Tonight is the final night of testing of our overhead emergency messaging system. If you're in the airport overnight, you will hear test announcements about various airport emergencies, like tornado warnings. No need for alarm, this is only a test!

What's underneath that airport

Someone got a video of weird stuff going on at the airport

Can't even understand what the guy is saying. WTF would they use a gong for an emergency broadcast?

I don't know, it's some kind of glitch. But considering it's *that* airport makes it kind of strange

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I used to fly through Stapleton years ago. It was a standard airport, none of this NWO weirdness that is found in the new airport.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sounds like an emergency broadcast with subliminal messages overlaid.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Austin Steinbart has deleted all his YouTube content.

Now, considering the crux of his "argument" hinged on him being able to keep his videos up despite violating the T&C, can we please drop this Pied Piper LARP talk from this thread? He has nothing to do with Q.

I suppose we can. I wasn't really into that guy to begin with lol

He seemed so credible........................
A millennial time traveler who is Q and threatens Monarchs?

Sounds real to me......

Remember the Motto of this site even with all the Q stuff out there.

imo he does know things. A lot of his info corroborated with a few other ppl I follow.People who've been deep within the system and had access to privileged information. I just don't understand his motive for claiming to be Q. That part was unbelievable to me

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I rely heavily on you and your memes to keep my spirits up. 😁👍

No problem and thanks for the zinc advice.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If this works, we could be on the road to a quick wind-down of the global pandemic.

First CoronaVirus vaccine administered in Seattle today.

mynorthwest.com...

Fingers crossed!

Just saying,

The TV Series "I Zombie" is set in the Northwest and is caused by a designer drug. Stay safe Seattle. Unintentional side effects may include craving of human brains.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

originally posted by: toolgal462
Just because human tests are beginning today for a vaccine, wouldn't it still take months or over a yr. to bring it to market? According to Fauci, I don't think there is much chance of getting a vaccine any sooner.

Correct - this is the first wave of trials to see if there are any side effects from it. Reading the entire link bears this out.

Austin - Anons currently looking to geo locate.
Videos provided clues
Didn't need geolocation either.

Figure of speech

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: Observationalist

Hi Observationalist,

The second image was tweeted by the President on March 13.

"When America is tested, America rises to the occasion"

I also see the “play” on words, but read it differently.

FACT: The press has been promoting the lack of testing as a weapon to spread fear.

FACT: South Korea is seeing “people with symptoms” testing negative for CV 96%+

FACT: US is seeing “people with symptoms” testing negative for CV 98-99%

Try re-reading the statement like this:

When America is tested, (99% will see their reality doesn’t match with the MSM message)

America rises to the occasion (Americans will wake up and unify against the media’s game of knowingly spreading bias and fear.)

AMERICA RISES = COVFEFE 

RISE UP TOGETHER = UNITY = GAME OVER

I see what you mean. I like that perspective better.

Testing I thought would make our death rates drop. So to see we “will rise to occasion” make me wonder what stats are going to rise. Key words are Testing, Americans, and Rise... why use Occasion and not challenge. What occasion are we talking about.

I know I’m reading probably way to much into this, but... hell, you can’t blame me for being sensitive to manipulation considering our current state.

I even think the TP frenzy was all set up using crisis actors.

I know, I’m a mess. Glad these boards are here to help me sort it all out.
edit on 16-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join