It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

GUNS AND EYEBALLS

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, that was extremely helpful - and quite an impressive breakdown. I now understand how it works. Thank you so much.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let me guess. He's a pandemocrat.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Denver International Airport

Tonight is the final night of testing of our overhead emergency messaging system. If you're in the airport overnight, you will hear test announcements about various airport emergencies, like tornado warnings. No need for alarm, this is only a test!

What's underneath that airport

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
We do this together.

God Bless America, and God Bless the World.
WWG1WGA

SEMPER FIDELIS

We are all in this together

U.S. Navy

It's Happening

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Address 2342 shown first, then 2340 & 2336. 2338 is not even painted on the street. I went and looked via Google.
Pointing "just down the hall" is this GW painting.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Looks more like a "FLICK" to me...
which links to 1 Q Post (also on March 15)

Q3070 Two References to the 1995 Flick "Hackers"
15 Mar 2019 - 3:37:38 AM

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You know that was pretty rude. I was asked a question by a fellow member and I answered it. I have been a diehard Q supporter since the very beginning and nothing is going to change that. I have taken a lot of slack for that also, many of us have. Has that stopped me from supporting Q? Nope. Have I given up on Q as many have? Nope.

That doesnt mean I close my eyes to everything else around me. I keep my eyes open and I also keep my eyes open on some of the questionable. I would be a fool not to. It would be like taking your eyes off the enemy and thats not very smart.

There are people from all over the world now that work in all kinds of industries. Some of them have information to share. Just like our Marine. Should I call them fake also? Why do they get a pass? Anyone that hasnt been on this board for awhile would be screaming they are fake.Why are we listening to them? We would sure defend them though. I would to. Why? Because the resonate with us? They have proven themselves to us? Their information sits right with us. Im sure there are different reasons we do for all of us.

It is very hard for some people to share what they may have just because of reactions like this. You see it every dang day. They get bullied off and there goes any potential information we could have had. Kind of like newscasters that ask their guest a question and as soon as the guest gets to the point of answering something you want to hear, they talk right over them and we never get to hear what we really wanted to.

Why are you attacking me when it is very clear others here are interested in Austin? Where I have I showed the interest? I put way more energy into House of Wettin because I DO think something is there. Got attacked for that also here, and guess by who? I have put nowhere near that kind of energy into Austin. I don't plan to either, but Im also going to keep my eye on them from the sidelines. My prerogative.

Austin is a divider and his job has worked apparently just going by your reaction. You telling others someone is fake is a waste of bandwidth as you call it, because people are going to believe what they want until something changes their mind no matter what you say to them. They have to figure it out one way or the other for themselves.
This is like arguing with a Democrat about POTUS. It isnt going to go anywhere.

ATS is a board for discussion. Not a board for attacks on fellow members you may disagree with. Im 61 and Im going to read what I want to read and follow who I want to follow. Nothing and nobody is going to change that. Im going to continue to keep my eyes open because one never knows where information may come from that is solid. Im not going to keep my head buried in the Q bubble. The is the last thing Q would want. EYES OPEN IIRC. So yes, my eyes are OPEN.

Yes Q did say No Outside Comms. That was for them though. For Q Information. Thats does not mean there still isnt other information out there to be found. We look for information all day long around here and we poke into some very dark places to get that information.

There have been a lot of Anons that have come and gone that had information. Heck we started all this with FBIanon before Q even came into the picture. I personally thought FBIanon was sort of a testing of the waters for Q in hindsight. Since then there has been Hollywoodanon, BDanon, and some others I can't think of at the moment.

All I know is ATS is a board that was created for some lively discussions and man have their been many that I have learned from over the years. People are not going to agree all the time, but you dont attack them if you disagree.

Face it, Austin is going to be a thorn for awhile. Just going to have to let that one play itself out and just ignore it. It will either fade away, or who knows something may come out of it after all. Time will tell either way.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Drone footage shows nearly deserted roads in northern Italy after the government imposed a lockdown throughout the country due to coronavirus. https://

Twitter

We're getting closer to the main event, I can feel it

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

#BREAKING: The WA Government has frozen all household fees and charges including electricity, water, public transport fares and motor vehicle charges.

abc

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
On the door he will knock, on the day of the vernal equinox.

Through the arches they will pass, search your souls and hold fast.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hey QOS. I have looked at both numbers showing and the missing one 2336-(in green) 2340 -(in black)) and the missing one 2338. Not that it looks like anything should be there for 2338, but if it where that would be the next logical number up between them.

2336 - Facebook/DARPA/CIA/China F9 Surveillance Program; Hillary Sold Intel to China via Crowdstrike, s a huge drop containing a few Q drops within it going back to China and the chipped phones shipments.

2340 tickles me because that was my address growing up! That one is FISA Declass, MSM and trying to take down POTUS. Also a lo

The one I really loved is the missing one. 2338. Thats just has a picture of Sessions swearing in with his hand up and the name of the photo is "Pain."

I even checked the numbers inside on the truck, but you seem more interested in the ones outside. They all have some sort of relevance at this point. Curious which way you are leaning.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - New functionality - Chess Moves Posts

Q V17.01 20200315 to 3894 incl. DECODE tools

Results look promising. E.g. Q2345 is DiFi threatening Murkowski... the result shows Q2353 which contains ""WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. The Party of threats, violence, intimidation, name-calling, racism, fascism, division, ….. #WALKAWAY #VOTEREPUBLICAN"

Rel, my posts are often "waaay late" as replies, due to the time zone differences between us, so often I don't reply as it will appear 3 pages and one day 'late' in the thread, which can sometimes be 'not good' as I'll suddenly appear amongst someone else's 'conversation ITT and possibly derail it . . . which I don't ever want to do -- plus I often lurk while unlogged in, usually only loggin in becoz I just must reply, usually for my own crazy reasons

Like now, I just HAD to let you know you are doing an amazing job with your deciphering these Q clock etc "crumbs" and 'feeding them to us crumbos' who thanks to your magical skills And giving us a variety/range of 'interpretations' And in a way that "makes sense" to us 'crumbos' - - - I'm more of a 40,000 foot view guy myself . . . I tend to look at the 'Biggest picture I can' And the numerous interpretations you've shared throughout this thread have given me a LOT of information

priceless information I couldn't get ANY where else ... and I just wanted to let you know How Much I have appreciated your input over the past few years ... to me your commitment is just mind blowing, like Dashen, the mad b#stard for starting this "series" - - you have kept up this decoding like a man possessed, and a Love you for it!
mate, not only has it been informative, it's been educational as well as you've taught me all sorts of things about "Gemantrias" and the like that I knew nothing about until the past few YEARS!

Wow what a ride it's been -- In FACT it was this bread in Chapter One, when I first heard of Q and I joined becoz of it

Esp to 'affirm my belief' that the use of the Chans etc was a incredibly clever new way of disseminating information, esp to some of The Most Cynical Skeptics genetically possible! As well as that uniquely 'powerful' highly esoteric group of people tagged as "autists" -- (a banner I "technically" fall "under the spectrum" of HFA -- all I know is that I tend to 'think differently' from most of the people in my society, at least that's how it appears to me!? )

HOWEVER:
Should those "born cynskeps" turn their "non-NT minds" to such as "Q" initially attempting to "debunk Q" and then (if they're honest with themselves) then 'discover' that Q is no LARP - - - in fact SO much the opposite of LARPING

What they were actually seeing was the Mirror of a LARP - as it IS REAL!

And now Austin Steinbart appears and BOOM! The LAST thing most of us expected, however, Q made it clear from the very beginning that this was "a dynamic operation happening as we type", as Q fed us 'crumbs' with "future proves past"
being constantly repeated . . . however, from 40,000' I see connections between Austin and things like the Manhattan Project

via a guy named Vannevar Bush, who was the 'boss' of J.G. Trump, the Don's favorite uncle who was they guy to first look through the paperwork "seized from Tesla" by the FBI after he died

e.g. and I'm paraphrasing bits of a large wiki page about him - which obviously don't point out the relevance of his position

On June 28, 1941, Roosevelt established the Office of Scientific Research and Development (OSRD) with the signing of Executive Order 8807. web.archive.org...://history.sandiego.edu/gen/WW2Timeline/OSRD.html - - have a look at the things they "developed" Or outsourced to (now) well known companies .. heaps! They were the Apple/Microsoft/Google of their day, but with 'principles' thanks to Vannevar Bush's foresight supervision

Vannevar Bush became director of the OSRD while Conant succeeded him as chairman of the NDRC, which was subsumed into the OSRD.

The OSRD was on a firmer financial footing than the NDRC since it received funding from Congress, and had the resources and the authority to develop weapons and technologies with or without the military.

Bush played a critical role in persuading the United States government to undertake a crash program to create an atomic bomb. Bush was present at the Alamogordo Bombing and Gunnery Range on July 16, 1945, for the Trinity nuclear test, the first detonation of an atomic bomb.
Afterwards, he took his hat off to Oppenheimer in tribute.

You and him deserve some more info about him e.g. he started Raytheon (a minor achievement of his) yet few people know anything about him! Never even heard his name BUT it was Vannevar's actions which stopped the paperwork seized by the FBI from Tesla's labs from "disappearing" and it's highly likely he had a 'personal interest' in them, thankfully for all of us, for without him we may not be having this 'conversations' right now (e.g. he also created Hyperrtext) etc!

Dr. Vannevar Bush (March 11 1890 — June 30 1974) was an American engineer, scientist, politician, and visionary of the 20th century. Throughout his lifetime, he made vital contributions to academia, industry, and the highest levels of government.

Vannevar Bush played a critical role in helping the United States transition from wartime research during World War II to research with applications in the civilian domain. His students and those he influenced, including Claude Shannon, Douglas Englebart, and many others, went on to contribute great things to science and the world, such as information theory and hypertext.

Bush received 18 honorary degrees from American universities; special recognition or awards from 3 American presidents; served as chairman or director on the boards of numerous private and governmental science and technology-related organizations; and helped found the National Science Foundation.

He was the guy who "oversaw" the science division in which J.G. Trump worked . . . where the Don says he spent time at

John George Trump, who died in 1985 at age 78, has become the subject of bizarre time travel conspiracy theories on the Internet that stem from his real-life connection to engineer and inventor Nikola Tesla.

IDK if it's "bizzarre" at all. As I shall try to explain in my next post

But for sure, I reckon these "chapters" in the "Q Book of Discovery" are going to go down in history

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I am going to hold it to what has he said that we can prove.

"Q man proofs"

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Justoneman
AI, that would explain the Max Headroom affect. With a super level Quantum computer being described, it would seemingly be super easy to create a modern "Max" that is much more smooth.

My wonderment is with some of his pics and comments that YouTube or the real DIA didn't take him off line. He has been boldly posting for weeks now.

Makes you go hmmm?

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman

I was simi interested up until the 10:25 mark. Being somewhat familiar with Qs drops, this is not the type of behavior I would expect Q to display upon revealing himself. Q strikes me as no nonsense and this guy...you just wanna reach across the table and bitchslap the Cheetos out of his mouth

He did say to watch the Queen of Denmark over the next 30 days so I'm going to watch

I don't care what this person has to say until they prove they are q.
Q has to make a drop using this name and saying that it's him.

I do think the researchers on ats should dig into who q really is though.
For all we know q is a ds agent.

It's funny how people see things so differently. I don't see Austin S the way you describe at all. Maybe it's because I know people similar to the way he talks and acts, and that is influencing my opinion. So far, I like him whether he's on the Q team or not.

I'm indifferent

I don't care what this person has to say until they prove that they are q.
Q has to make a drop that uses this name and says that it's him.

I do think that the researchers on ats should dig into who the real q is.
For all we know q could be a ds agent.

It's extremely naïve and gullible for anyone to trust an anonymous source no matter what info they point to.
The ds could easily be leading people around with a carrot that leads to nowhere.

To be fair, researchers are only going to get so far with finding out who Q is. We've all tried. The hax0rz on the chans can't even get a hint of who the identity is, nor can the media companies with their more in depth resources. If Q is a larp, or even a psyop, its one of the most sophisticated larps/psyops out there.

Id be more concerned about Q actually being AI. That's some deep # if it is, and more concerned than half the things its posted.

Honestly if Austin Steinbart isnt a troll -- I'm seriously worried about his mental health. He never claimed to be Q from the start..that happened afterward. He is/was an Anon just like the rest, and all the sudden he started believing Q is him in the future, leaving clues for himself in present time. How no one sees this as extremism is beyond me. This comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Odds are better than 50/50 IMO that he WAS murdered.

They love to silence dissent permanently in China run by Chicoms. Then shoot you in a firing squad, charge you for the bullets used and sell your organs. They are sick.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think the youngest death was 50 something and they were already in poor health.

I think the youngest death is the Chinese whistle blower, Doctor Li Wenliang, who was 34. But, then again, he may have been murdered for knowing too much.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Heads up - Everything has its place

Wettin ya say
- there is a Thread waiting for your input - and has been - been there a while and it doesn't seem to have gone ANYWHERE - No need to muddy it up here

ATS Thread that needs CPR

- not a lot of "Information" other than circular ref's. between newly registered websites ... baaaaaa

edit on 3162020 by MetalThunder because: Some just are Delusional

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
So I merely mention something in passing and this where you go with it? Nice work taking something way out of context from the whole. You have no idea what I havent brought here on that subject that I have found out of RESPECT for this thread. Just more information sat on just because... sad really. Seems to be a little box here and heaven forbid one may stray over the top. Thanks for the tip direct

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

My wife, who has been an ardent Trump hater from the very beginning had somewhat of a breakthrough the other day. We were watching his coronavirus press conference and she told me she believed what he was saying and loved his action and leadership on the virus stuff so far. She called out the Dems for obstructing everything he does. Then she said - “I see why he hates the media so much, they are terrible.” This was right after the 2 shill reporters kept asking him about getting tested and being around the Brazilian guy who tested positive. She said if Trump would just calm down the insults and the Twitter rants she could actually see herself voting for him.

A tide has definitely turned, and something in the public perception is shifting if my wife of all people said these things!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I drew the same conclusion (and left a comment for QoS about it) last night, HERE.

I noticed the GW portrait at the end of the hallway there, too, but the *significance* of its being there (in Austin's video) didn't dawn on me until you mentioned it.

Along with the missing 2338 address, pointing to the Q post showing a jpeg file named 'Pain', and the 'coincidence' of 2336 added to 2340 - the two visible addresses in the video frame frozen at :22 - producing the sum of 23, or 'Pain' in 'Q-parlance'. That floored me.

Could he be doing this himself; or, am I just *seeing* things weirdly - again; cuz I maybe I'm starting to lose my mind.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Google Joe Engressia, John Draper, 2600hertz.
Bill Gates resigned from the Microsoft board recently.
Belly interesting.

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join