It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Jesus performed miracles and Rose from the dead according to contemporaneous accounts.......Austin can't even do a Q post in real time on his YT channel as proof.

Slight Difference.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: carewemust

Awesome, so you just corroborated what I've experienced this weekend, too.

It seems to me like the masses are reaching that critical point where they are finally able to 'see' what Trump means by FAKE NEWS.

Amazing.

I never thought I would see the day.

This is all drama and high anxiety but when peeps are not dying in big numbers and the ones recovering saying it’s tough but not deadly. All this “social separation” gets old in about 2 weeks.

This^^^

The precision with which these posts all line up is not Mathematically Possible. Given that AND Q states Mil Precision, this is not a meandering years long effort.

While it helps for folks to believe so for now, The Plan was not laid out millimeter by millimeter to end up with 60+ folks living in isolation for months.

Didn't I see where Wuhan has lessened restrictions late last week? Could be a good gauge.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh... and dashen summarised 24 times at the beginning of each thread!

Thanks for the welcome, hi to all, wave to Dashen.

As to the quote, as if even the summaries can help me take in everything and weigh the probability as to whether this is truth, a sociopathic (but obviously smart) LARPing or an op?

All I can say is that I wrote this Qanon stuff off as wish fulfilling nonsense years ago and then saw a linked Spielbart video and looked at a few more and laid aside expectation, disdain and hope and just listened.

I can't find faults with what the guy says, though much of it is unverifiable and, of course, possibly sci-fi /schizo/ joke.

I (not proudly.. .AT ALL) had experience with the drug trade in AZ in the 90's, knew El Chapo on a first name basis and even spent some summers on that Los Conchas beach mentioned.

I can find no contradictions or error in that body of info, and though it's not a high level secret or anything, it's not common knowlege.

As for the rest, well, it is curious that the vids are not monetized and still up on Youtube. There is also a certain possibility to the scenario.

Heck, I'm no bastion of common sense as I: hang out at nutty forums, am a casualty of the CIA drug trade, and consider the Astr0 secret space force info disclosed here to maybe have some truth... but this is i n t e r e s t i n g and a breath of hope in an increasingly crummy world.

So... let's just say I hope to gosh it's true and the white hats win... for once. A bit of hope cannot hurt... until it's taken away, that is.

If this has truth to it, well, let's just say I'll be gol darned with the rest of the flabbergasted masses and will offer apologies to all of you "believers" I thought were even less sane and more gullible than I. Hey, at least it helps to fill the time while business is down and we're self quarantined, right?

Skoal.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

1955?

If not, then what number?

Q Post #1955 would make *some* sense, if that's the one you mean.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Thanks for the welcome, hi to all, wave to Dashen.

✋👐✋🙌

Its a larp m8

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Next Level "Narrative Shift"

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

'Divock' (with a 'k') is an African name meaning "A fine human being that is always there when you need him at a crucial time." ~ Link

Covid, the opposite of 'Divoc[k]'.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LARP it is? Must've missed that page.

Well, then that was an entertaining waste of 40 min!

The future king of space knew something about AZ's drug trade... not exactly a small community, though.

What about the rest... minus mr larp?

May I go back to rolling my eyes and procuring tp?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Now this lil’ Q is waving a pistol around with finger on the trigger. I think we’ve found our next;

1) Stephen Paddock
2) Philip Haney
3) Timothy Delgado

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

Austin claimed to be Q.

If true, then he is.

If false, and Austin is insincere, then he is a liar.

If false, and Austin is sincere, then he is a lunatic.

Sound familiar?

Apologies I can't see the picture your posted. Images hosted by ATS haven't been loading for me for days.

Anyway, yes. If it's true then its true. Obviously would be a great thing depending on how it's handled. His very existence would be proof of time travel alone, and would change the course of the planet entirely, maybe for the better, maybe not. It would definitely be okay in my book if Austin is who he says.

If its false I wouldn't call him a lunatic. I would call him sick. I have close ties with mental illness. Don't get me wrong, there's some crazy mfs out there, but I wouldn't see him as one. He exhibits delusions, grandiosity, paranoid behavior, violent tendencies, and probably some others I'm neglecting. I mean -- if I were his therapist I would be slightly worried.

All I'm saying is I'd rather be skeptical and it be true, than 100% believe and it be all a crock of sh*t. Better to be safe than sorry?

"Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth." - Einstein.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Hitchens

link   

Q1953

link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Guilty by association. He’s gonna destroy the reputation of the Q movement.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: dashen

LARP it is? Must've missed that page.

Well, then that was an entertaining waste of 40 min!

The future king of space knew something about AZ's drug trade... not exactly a small community, though.

What about the rest... minus mr larp?

May I go back to rolling my eyes and procuring tp?

Welcome BD, one clue to understanding this is not a kid in a basement is we've been replied to here in this thread - often, using the main decodes we favor here. As have many other Anons actually.

To do this is Mathematically Impossible, as my brother-in-Q REL says, "it means Q had to know when the ATSpost was going to be made before it was made."

No kid can scan all twits, all forums, all youtubes (looking for timestamps and or content) all government docs, all media etc. and link that info to coincide with specific future drop times etc. Mathematically Impossible.

There is a TON of information here, but for a concise easy to follow breakdown I really like @martingeddes and his top articles.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Q has no reputation because.. no one will ask the Q...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Next Level "Narrative Shift"

Yep.

Sometimes with kids one lets them blow off the fear, anxiety etc. from some terrible event. After they run out of gas, one begins the rational discourse. Adults too frankly.

So once the world doesn't implode from tecate we'll move on. Anons have to reorient themselves too. A sort of level up deal.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Guilty by association. He’s gonna destroy the reputation of the Q movement.

In the end; the movement is preparation for what ultimately befalls some sick/evil/criminal people. The LARP throwing shade on Q will suffer a similar fate. The balloon must be close to going up.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

we have a lot of fun here and we uncover a lot of weird underbelly of society stuff

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

What do we know about addresses? Odd numbers are on one side of the street and even numbers are on the other. So, something is "off" as he approaches the door. Stop the video at :22 and look closely. You're smart...you will get it. Then go to that Q drop with the same number. It's very apropos to what is going on in the news right now.

edit on 15-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm doing this but that link 'AS' left to "Adtran Router Configuration Script - Luke Air Force Base" which goes to a DATTO drive and part of the DATTO URL is a distinctive but common 4x5 pattern format. Skimming over the router script command pages and the encrypted password is similar to some of those long Q image filenames.
www.youtube.com...

Would be a trip if this was the clown trollin dashen a while back. Meh, probably not but I think this clown focuses on some curiosity intel that he knows many will be intrigued and eat it up like gumdrops while at the same time many will become enraged. Truth will prevail; reputation is for the 'believers' and those who crave it.

Anyways, none of it means much, I take crumbs of intel where ever they may come from and this one just jogged a memory cell on Datto from 2018.👇

Comey Hid ‘CLINTON EMAILS’ Binder In His Office Safe and Had Hillary’s Backup Email Device

The State Department and FBI also possessed a “Datto” backup email device for Hillary Clinton’s private email server, which a judge ordered released. Michael Bekesha, who waged the Datto case for Judicial Watch, tells Big League Politics that the State Department is “still processing the FBI investigative file,” even though Datto contents were ordered released by last September.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I expected the next move would be rather drastic. Once this has been seethed and "their" frustration/desperation reaches a new high..Their's really only one move left in the playbook. Iran Next..Where is HUMA? The AWAN"S and Zero.

Sum of all Fears.

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join