It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: MetalThunder

Maybe it does. I'm all for ending fractional -reserve banking. Maybe it is better to pop the bubble now.
But don't be fooled: the cost of a meltdown is still going to be catastrophic for most globally.

It won't be catastrophic if there are contingency plans in place. We will be liberated from the global fiat slave system. Humanity needs this

People have always been slaves to the wealthy and powerful since the days of Nimrod. People en masse have never had more liberty and wealth than they do today. And while there is certainly still a weighted system abused by the powerful, certainly room for improvement, the new global system after burning everything to the ground will be little different, possibly worse.

Unless you think this ushers in a Messianic age, meet the new boss, same as the old the boss.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

Maybe it does. I'm all for ending fractional -reserve banking. Maybe it is better to pop the bubble now.
But don't be fooled: the cost of a meltdown is still going to be catastrophic for most globally.

It won't be catastrophic if there are contingency plans in place. We will be liberated from the global fiat slave system. Humanity needs this

People have always been slaves to the wealthy and powerful since the days of Nimrod. People en masse have never had more liberty and wealth than they do today. And while there is certainly still a weighted system abused by the powerful, certainly room for improvement, the new global system after burning everything to the ground will be little different, possibly worse.

Unless you think this ushers in a Messianic age, meet the new boss, same as the old the boss.

Those are limiting beliefs, I don't see it that way. We can't fear the unknown
edit on 16-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Interesting leads on Vannevar Bush and J.G. Trump thanks JohnnyJetson!

Re the amount of effort I put into this - I guess it's driven by the fact that when(/if) this all comes out and the initial emotional storm subsides... people will have a primal need to UNDERSTAND what's happened and resecure their stability and control. Hopefully my input will assist some in that process.
edit on 16-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'm just saying there are ways to improve without razing things to the ground.

If you get your wish, please remember the cost globally paid by other "slaves" who might not have preferred the "choice" you foisted on them "on their behalf".
edit on 16-3-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is our fire walk, once we make it over those hot embers...imagine being at the best live concert you've ever seen in your life. Multiply by 1,000,000,000,000. That's what's waiting for us on the other side

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ugh. The kids' school has been cancelled, and I'm working from home, and da gov ordered all restaurants to close by 3 pm.

I'm already feeling cooped-up.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I'm just saying there are ways to improve without razing things to the ground.

If you get your wish, please remember the cost globally paid by other "slaves" who might not have preferred the "choice" you foisted on them "on their behalf".

I would never do anything to hurt anyone. If this is what I (we) have worked to manifest, then I guarantee humanity will be saved

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Karl Marx thought the same thing.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The latest numbers for the Justice entries; Federal Cases/Indictments
These have increased recently. Somebody is at work...

157,694 Sealed | 18,555 Unsealed | 378,296 Non-sealed

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm wondering how long it will go on.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Karl Marx thought the same thing.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, I didn't realise that 18.5k indictments had been UNSEALED! That means that the number of sealed indictments over the period actuall totals to 157k + 18.5k - 175k!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: 11IndependentThoughts

If someone is already taking a leap of faith that Q is from the future, surely can remain open minded that the Austin character is part of the plan

Odd that you should bring this up. (I see it's your very first post, btw.)

Anyway, I "remember" him as US IT Commander T. Beranstain.
Must be some Mandela Effect or something.

That was Papa T Beranstien to me buddy!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

This is our fire walk, once we make it over those hot embers...imagine being at the best live concert you've ever seen in your life. Multiply by 1,000,000,000,000. That's what's waiting for us on the other side

Great way to put it! After the Biden/Sanders circus last night, top people in US government are panicking again, talking about turning up the heat. (Figuring out how to generate a recession for the 4th quarter.)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I also think within two weeks we're almost certainly headed for a lockdown of "nonessential" people in their homes.

I hope not.

Yesterday, your NSC tweeted this out, if that's any consolation: Text message rumors of a national #quarantine are FAKE. There is no national lockdown. @CDCgov has and will continue to post the latest guidance on #COVID19. #coronavirus— NSC (@WHNSC) March 16, 2020

Correction: it was actually posted today.

edit on 16-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
And, in the "It doesn't apply to us!" department, yesterday, after German TV media tried to throw shade on the Poles for closing their borders ... Germany closed its borders with FIVE other countries!

Brussels is squeaking mightily, but the member nations aren't listening at the moment. What is happening in Italy has driven politicians to start thinking about their own people ... for a change.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

January seemed like a year (SG)
February seemed like a week.

March, Marching, Madness

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

March came like a lion.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
And, in the "It doesn't apply to us!" department, yesterday, after German TV media tried to throw shade on the Poles for closing their borders ... Germany closed its borders with FIVE other countries!

Brussels is squeaking mightily, but the member nations aren't listening at the moment. What is happening in Italy has driven politicians to start thinking about their own people ... for a change.

Cheers

"politicians to start thinking about their own people"

A my naive friend, something about a leopard and spots applies. I don't think this "change" is voluntary.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sir, please. I am not naive. I am profoundly gullible.

Cheers

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join