It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Last Line

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Lockheed Martin's Hewson to step down as CEO

Lockheed Martin Corp said on Monday Marillyn Hewson will step down as chief executive officer, effective June 15.

The No.1 U.S. defense contractor said board member James Taiclet will replace Hewson.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Stellar post and I couldn't agree more.

It is very hard for some people to share what they may have just because of reactions like this. You see it every dang day. They get bullied off and there goes any potential information we could have had.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
DOW30 down 2200 points on opening !!

Trading halted already !!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Jesus if something doesn’t give we’re headed to 1929 levels of bad.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Odds are better than 50/50 IMO that he WAS murdered.

They love to silence dissent permanently in China run by Chicoms. Then shoot you in a firing squad, charge you for the bullets used and sell your organs. They are sick.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think the youngest death was 50 something and they were already in poor health.

I think the youngest death is the Chinese whistle blower, Doctor Li Wenliang, who was 34. But, then again, he may have been murdered for knowing too much.

I'm guessing he may have died from the disease as he was having audible problems breathing in interviews. They may have helped him along by denying certain types of aid. It's certainly not beyond them.

This guy, however, probably got hit.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That's fantiastic, PJ; great news.

Speaking of news, let's talk about FAKE NEWS again!

The more that rational people - like your wife - 'see' the hypocrisy in the MSM, I believe they will eventually all come out of the darkness and step into the sunshine - which is nature's best disinfectant. The 'scales will fall from their eyes', as it were (a biblical reference somewhere in the Good Book). The lies and the hype of the media are now so blatant and open that it's getting increasingly more difficult for regular folks - who are really smart people in general who just want to live their lives and not bother with all the political drama that fires us 'curious' people up - to trust anything it says.

And THAT is also great news.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Management of the Grocery chains are saying the stores warehouses are stocked up. It is about demand in the store at the moment that is more than normal and they need time to restock so some are shutting down so they can each night instead of 24/7 consumer sales in the store.

Food, repair items, gasoline, seeds for this growing season all are in place. AND the air for all of humanity is cleaner thanks to China shutting down for a month. Their non carbon pollution is horrendous on normal days. Ozone and Sulfuric Acid which produces some nasty pollutants that are small solid particles upon interaction with the atmospheric particles like soil and other pollutants. We can go outside and breath better the world over. Plus we all need the UV and Vitamin D!

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I talked about CV-19 this weekend with about 200 people, face-to-face, in my town here to see how they felt.

Not a single one of them expressed any fear over contracting the virus.

Instead, they were all - every single one of them - angry with the media for lying to them and for blowing things way out of proportion, creating the perfect conditions for panic and fear to spread.

Nobody in the sample of people I queried about it were scraed; yet, I saw bare shelves at Walmart today?

I'm confused.

edit on 16-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

🤪 LOL!

BTW, I never told you how much I appreciate all the music you provide here.

Music unites rather than divides.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

This is manifesting. The unplugging is habbening.

(Since I used that- someone’s now gotta tell me what it means! Never got that one. Unless it’s about a rabbit 🐰)

What an opportunity that has fallen upon us.

People who usually don’t internet; are internetting.

Before I found “Q” there were things slipping out into normie land that I knew were coming from the - “fringes”.

I had been to the fringes many times before and decided it best to leave.

But then the fringes made their way to the normie world I had created for myself and so I had to venture out again to see where the origination point was. And the fringes were closer than they used to be!

It was this. “Q”

It wasn’t Q posts or drops though, it was the stuff people like y’all were digging up from the clues.....

and it was going viral. Q didn’t post any of it or make any of it go viral. Y’all did.

The Red Cross corruption, the Hollyweird strange black eye stuff, the usage of blood products for anti aging, the foster care system corruption, should I keep going? Lifelog, social credit score systems, unicorn ventures, Epstein temple/dentist chair, all of the corporations and their interconnectedness to bad actors, yachts sold between trump and Saudi’s.... the Astor guy drowning on the titanic and.... I’ll stop.

All that is Q. Not some guy from the future doing a YouTube. But all that is also, YOU. Not one guy Fromm the future.

Quit short selling yourselves. You are Q.

Q dropped random strings of info that yes, remarkably fit together into clocks and chess boards and confirmed stuff with twitter etc al but all that is irrelevant to the fact that anons working together (a bunch of em, not just one guy from the future) dug up the story and have been presenting it over the 3 years.

Q. Ain’t. God. Q might be a computer built to mimic our consciousness which is created in the image of God, but, just to be fair to my one rock solid belief here, even our own consciousness isn’t as powerful as the almighty hand of the creator of all.

I don’t care who Q is. As someone who’s able to plant her feet on normie ground, fringe ground, mystic guru ground, or maybe even one day spiritually wise old grandma telling stories to her grandkids about how we defeated the bad guys and took back our world from succumbing to the rise of the evil machines, while sharing my homemade coconut chocolate cherry granola mix over a campfire in the beauty of an Alabama farm.....ground .... I say what’s important is that folks don’t stop digging into what’s going on behind the scenes.

There a lot going on back there right now, guys. More than the last 3 years combined. My skies are so loud the last few days..... but aren’t flights cancelled and empty?!? Military ain’t my thing.... but I feel it.

Someone saying they’re Q right now is off timing. We’re all under siege in our houses in quarantine.... no reveal should happen until we’re on the downhill of the roller coaster, if it’s gonna reveal at all.

It’s slow, but we still climbing inch by inch. When we descend we’ll all have no question about it. Kinda like real thrill ride, you think you’ll be able to discuss it then? That wind in your face is gonna be too much. 🙃

I’m sure he’s probably in a synchronicity to this somehow.... but meh, I watched him twice and he looks like a product of Jim Carey and Rachel Maddow having a CGI baby.

I spent a lot of time in rabbit holes that led no where so I am biased to believe they’re usually really interesting like that when they are there to distract.

But with that being said, I will never complain about what anyone brings to the thread. Especially when Chatty Cathy shows up like this and y’all are so damn welcoming.

The point of my post was really to encourage everyone to make the most of the opportunity before us. We about to be unplugged. This is actually the biggest “reset” anyone alive today will have ever witnessed.

Considering the story painted by US through Q drops and to be fair our conglomerate resources of insight and knowledge into decades of conspiracies already- I just think the message that should be going out to folks looking for answers isn’t a new guy on YouTube.... it’s like....

I wish I could draw the spider web. But I ain’t an artist. I can only draw it with words, and most people don’t read this many words. My normie friends would’ve stopped reading this paragraphs ago.

Love and thanks to you guys. My anon experience has been interesting and fulfilling. I had never done this before. I hope none of you have found any offense in anything I’ve shared. It’s all in good spirits, I do promise.

Let’s get on with this manic Monday!
edit on 16-3-2020 by SouthernGift because: I typed A instead of Q and then corrected it but couldn’t help but wonder if AUSTIN did that! *dum dum dum* PLOT TWIST 🤷🏼‍♀️🍿

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Don't understand why you're taking what I posted personally. It was just a statement about the guy.

I think he's fake and I believe you're wasting your time listening to him.

If I attacked you personally, believe me, you would know it.

ETA, if you don't like what I post, report me. The mods will spank me if they agree.

You have options.
edit on 3/16/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Now that all the stupid people have spent their lives' fortunes on prepping for the zombie apocalypse, the rational and reasonable among us will now have the pleasure of shopping in quiet, *almost* fully-stocked malls for the next month or so. That's one benefit all this nonsense provides for us.

Other benefits are, like you said, cleaner air, quieter street traffic, potentially several weeks off work with pay, for some; R 'n' R spent with family that otherwise wouldn't be possible; stronger immune systems all around due to people being hyper-vigilant about self-hygiene and cleanliness; disinfected public washrooms; the list can go on.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Rel, is there a 3D graphic of the Q clock? I've read your recent posts, but I'm too stupid to visualize it.

As, the resident 'tard, I need pictures. 🤪

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

People say Q is fake.
People say Q+ is bad for America.
People say Q- is real.

Those of us who believe otherwise are not offended by these opinions. We provide our reasons for our opinions.

It’s never personal. It’s business.

We need to hold it together for 4-8 weeks and see where things stand.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

My big worry is that the hysteria is going to completely disrupt the world economy. While resetting the global economy, bringing back gold-backed money, killing off fractional -reserve banking, and ending outsourcing sounds fantastic on paper, it's going to be disastrous for most people worldwide short-term. More people will die, starve, or be impoverished by that than the novel corona virus.

I think there's a healthy middle ground between "OMG we're all going to die-- shut down everything!" and carrying about as usual. This IS going to stress our healthcare system. This IS going to impact millions of people, killing tens of thousands. It's not something to make light of.

In context, it's a lot less scary when you realize how mild the symptoms generally present and how deadly influenza is. Certainly doesn't warrant the hysteria.

But some common sense precautions are called for, imo.

ETA: I also think within two weeks we're almost certainly headed for a lockdown of "nonessential" people in their homes. Only because everyone else has done it and panicked people push for "Do something! Look at Europe and China-- they locked down!" Again, I think that is out-of-proportion in response, but I'd bet 10:1 that it's coming to the US. I don't think you'll be free to stroll the admittedly well-stocked malls. You'll be sheltered at home in your virtual prison waiting for the National Guard to deliver your rations-- and that isn't going to be without hiccups.
edit on 16-3-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Maybe the WORLD needs a little disruption..... no ... a REAL Big reorganization ....

Ask yourself this simple question ... Where would your mind be Today - amongst the artificial construct that some see as chaos - Where would it be if "Q" never touched your life ??

What a SHOW !!!!
God Bless & Godspeed !

edit on 3162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

BTW I forget to mention that; Vannevar Bush www.wisegeek.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.wisegeek.com... is credited by many as the best engineer of the 20th century, and the greatest champion of science since Einstein.[/url]

he 'oversaw' ;

John Trump, Donald Trump’s paternal uncle, was a brilliant MIT scientist whose work involved X-rays and World War II radar research.

While at MIT, working with Robert J. Van de Graaff, he developed one of the first million-volt X-ray generators, which helped cancer patients. During World War II, he helped develop radar and short-wave radar equipment.

But some of his most notable contributions were the treatment of cancer by radiation, and studying how to radiate deep tumors without harming nearby healthy tissue.

He won numerous awards — including the National Medal of Science, presented posthumously by President Reagan in 1985 — and wrote some 100 scientific papers.

Tesla's thang was High Voltage electrical fields, x-rays and other "phenomena" which Only seem too occur at extremely high voltages -- In fact I found this comment in a Quora:

Tesla’s material was sequestered, checked over, and then released after the war. Apparently Dr. G. Trump of MIT couldn’t find any deathray plans. All of it was later requested by Tesla’s overseas relatives, shipped to Yugoslavia, and became the core of the Nikola Tesla Museum in Beograd. Seventy steamer-trunks full of paper, equipment, clothing, etc.

"Sharing My High flying POV" cont:

Understanding how Q works

when you have a Quantum computer at your disposal that can "hold" Over Sextillion operations at once you have some hardcore processing power

and when it's "quantum" it's on the level OF A.I.,

just nobody wants to call it that for the moment, that's another story altogether!

UNDERSTANDING Q

Quantum computers and why "quantum computing" IS special?

As you know, normal computers work by going through a sequence of "yes OR no" 'gates'
and whether it's a "Yes" or "No" as to which operation it does next. By doing these "operations" very quickly, as in millions, billions and even more "operations per second" is how your computer functions

BUT ONLY using "yes or no".

Quantum computers can have a "maybe" state, as well as 'yes' and 'no' state

not unlike how we can "keep something 'in mind' but not Act on it unless another part of our mind 'triggers it'

NOW Let's go Quantum

IMAGINE that
it Can include 'maybe' into it's sextillion OPS! 'every possibilty that could happen IF "x" happens That allows it to 'consider the likelihood' of something happening by being able to run simulations that include every Known factor together with the ability to simultaneously "keep ALL the 'other possibilities' in mind until Occam's Razor removes them.

Until recently, ONLY the human brain had the 'capacity to connect seemingly random elements into a functional whole" i.e.doing a jig saw puzzle, until recently

Q is a quantum computer capable of "considering ALL the available information" and "calculating the odds" of an event occurring and as every time it "guesses right" that provides all kinds of supporting data. so when it has an comprehensive supply of the latest data to "consider and suggest" The 'future'. Reverse 'engineer' that et viola!

HENCE the constant referral to the "future proves past" as Q has been able to do things I still find it hard to wrap my head around!
Sh#t! Sextillion 'options'! What do you ask it so the answer's not "42"?

and that's "the Old technology" as "the military is technologically "at least 35 years ahead of" what's available to the public i.e. Goog's Quant et al. Let your imagination run free. John Lear wasn't kidding
about the things he said! "whatever you can imagine, we've got it!, kinda sums it up doesn't it.

At first I wondered "how all those texts could be sent SO quickly by one person - - I hadn't "expanded my thinking" enough!

BTW
IMHO "disclosure" is happening constantly via Hollywood, "technically fulfilling the terms of "disclosure agreed to begin occurring within 50yrs of - I can't remember, but it was to begin by 2000 at the latest - - I think "we" were able to convince ET that, "those "with the eyes to see the Truth" will become aware that "the movies" ARE in part "factual disclosure" wrapped up with some "currently accepted techno reality"
just for a moment consider the possibility almost everything you've seen in the movies Is True
Or some of it's CGI recreation of the Truth

Although have you noticed that the majority of such movies involve some kind of "us against them-ism" = fighting and killing under the banner of "Entertainment" and most people have bought the "beliefs" they are 'fed'??

The mindless following and promotion of "celebrities" through to "YT Influencers" in the US is waaay out of hand!
FFS Please spare me!

The MSM have done an excellent job of "convincing the American public of a WHOLE LOAD OF Bullpoo

Q required a critical mass of "supporters" and got the via the Chans - they're critically important (to affect the "collective consciousness" Q only REALLY NEEDED about 80,000 total "Q believers" to achieve this)

And it was "us" who provided that support. Human patriots from all over the world FAR more than the 'required 80K!" - "Our Minds" won!

As we now well know, the MSM has been The Essential Proper Gander (Aussie slang for "good look") arm of the old Death Cult/s that Austin is talking about and that for the last 50yrs, people have been bombarded via their tv's and radios with LIES
"invented" by the 'Mad Men of advertising
who began to convince the masses that they needed ALL the 'new products' because "life will be Better with them"
and "Coke ADDS Life" so you'd better drink that while you consider what to buy next.

Within half a century, people's "values" were changed to suit the desires of TPTW at the time.

N.B. It's funny how nobody discussing "the people hardest hit by CoVID" e.g. the Hotel industry, Some of The Hardest Hit businesses at the moment is the 'travel/tourism and Hotel businesses. No travel, NO hotel bookings etc. AFAIK NOBODY has even mentioned how The Don must've "lost at least several hundred million dollars in the recent 'market downturns' !

and NOT a word from the guy about it, becoz it comes in a distant second to Draining the Swamp and completing The Plan,

And since Q began saying "NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING, NOTHING!"
that the Quantum computer has run ALL the 'possibilities' of the scenario and has 'calculated that'
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING, NOTHING! and the 'tipping point' occurred about a year ago, now My Question is;
"what's happening with the 130,000 still sealed warrants?

Is CoVID a brilliant tactic using "the unknow way to FORCE Everyone to stay put so that the 'bad actors' who I imagine are desperately trying to escape the dragnet that's currently trolling just for them using, what else but the MSM to promote the Fear Factor with the people "well trained to respond accordingly" OBEY

( hmmm I wonder if Q anticipated the run on TP?)

edit on 16-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: me

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Maybe it does. I'm all for ending fractional -reserve banking. Maybe it is better to pop the bubble now.
But don't be fooled: the cost of a meltdown is still going to be catastrophic for most globally.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Maybe it does. I'm all for ending fractional -reserve banking. Maybe it is better to pop the bubble now.
But don't be fooled: the cost of a meltdown is still going to be catastrophic for most globally.

It won't be catastrophic if there are contingency plans in place. We will be liberated from the global fiat slave system. Humanity needs this

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join