It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
We do this together.

God Bless America, and God Bless the World.
[snipped]

SEMPER FIDELIS
edit on Mon Mar 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelaxBoomer

The order went out today. Inslee will be holding a presser on it tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump seems to know exactly what he's doing with regard to the media. His ̶c̶a̶m̶P̶A̶I̶N̶ campaign of vilification against them is gratifying. It's what I've been waiting for - since the mid-80s (a long time ago for me). It's gratifying to me because it appears to be working. I am witnessing more and more people lose faith in the MSM, on a daily basis; and, for the first time since Trump took office, I feel a 'shift' in how people view Trump. Some of the hostility has dissipated, allowing room for more open and honest discussion. The "strong language" Trump uses in reference to the media is, I believe, a necessary part of his planned and methodical takedown of the media, *truly* "The Enemy of the People".

ETA: Not all media is bad. I do trust some media sources more than others, especially the ones that can independently verify claims and tell the damned truth.

edit on 16-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Good time to get the poop cleaned off the streets!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Let me guess. When the $50 Billion Emergency money begins to be appropriated, Governors who have cost their state, state businesses, and the citizens who live there the most money, pain, and suffering, will get the biggest chunks of the allocations.

Our crooked IL. governor will get $300 million and make entities in the state beg and compete for reimbursement. Since Illinois is flat broke, a good chunk of it will be used for things totally unrelated to the Corona hoax.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior
Thank You for your service Sir
Your in my thoughts and prayers 🙏
We Are With You

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bingo! That is my guess too.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Good time to get the poop cleaned off the streets!

Well, we got a nice late season rain, so the s#it will just wash down the storm drains. It all seems to workout for Mr Newsome.

I can’t wait for fire season when the power goes out again.

edit on 16-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I was thinking about psycho-somatic illness and placebo effect and how it might relate to the current "epidemic".

It seems like these psychological effects are strong influence on physical well-being, in an actual sense, not just in the perception of the subject.

Posters here have said how a positive state of mind can help with ones condition, or even avert having a sickness at all. Also diet was another factor just mentioned. As a long time vegetarian, I can attest to not getting sick much, maybe 1 mild cold a year and a bad one every 2-3 years.

However, the issue at hand is the public's well-being surrounding CV, and what the heck is making some people, like celebrities and politicians sick, and others unaffected....sometimes based on race. More so, just to think about how the known effects of psych and less-known vibrational DNA type triggers illness in general, and CV in particular.

It's just that, in real time we're seeing an epic public meltdown, and a literal #TDSvirus runaway syndrome. As far as the US population goes, it is almost like...people are making themselves sick...?

More precisely, psychosomatic, but for real.
en.wikipedia.org...
//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somatic_symptom_disorder

A template for TDS...

DSM-5 cautions that this alone is not sufficient for diagnosis.[1] The patient must also be excessively worried about their symptoms, and this worry must be judged to be out of proportion to the severity of the physical complaints themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo
en.wikipedia.org...

The idea of a placebo effect—a therapeutic outcome derived from an inert treatment—was discussed in 18th century psychology[13] but became more prominent in the 20th century. An influential 1955 study entitled The Powerful Placebo firmly established the idea that placebo effects were clinically important,[14] and were a result of the brain's role in physical health

Again, a reverse-effect where the suggestion of an illness, not the cure, becomes the "trigger"....in the parlance of our times.

Maybe some other members can add their understanding of the subject about pysch effects of #TDSvirus
edit on 16-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: Closely related, as per my wife... /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochondriasis en.wikipedia.org...

hypochondria is a condition in which a person is excessively and unduly worried about having a serious illness. Hypochondriacs become unduly alarmed about any physical or psychological symptoms they detect, no matter how minor the symptom may be, and are convinced that they or others have, or are about to be diagnosed with, a serious illness.[3]

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Despite your inability to see the picture I posted, your comment was absolutely brilliant - you have no idea, do you.

Let's say you were talking about Jesus, and not Austin.

Re-read your comment in that light.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Q289 Great Awakening Spreading Exponentially

Q69

Anonymous ID: GVUvg1M7 No.147819733 📁
Nov 3 2017 16:56:13 (EST)
God speed to those who will be put in harms way. You are the bravest men and women on earth.
We will never forget.
All share one title in common and that is the title of "Hero."

"The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."

God Bless You and your teams Warrior!!!!!

(Posts from gematria of CAPS of your post.)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Wow. MGM temporarily closing Las Vegas properties starting March 17th:

Aria
Bellagio
Excalibur
Luxor
Mandalay Bay
MGM Grand
Mirage
New York New York
Park MGM
Vdara
PR Newswire

“He looks like anybody you see on the street. But when he grins, birds fall dead off telephone lines...the grass yellows up and dies where he spits. He's always outside. He came out of time...He has the name of a thousand demons. Jesus knocked him into a herd of pigs once. His name is Legion. He's afraid of us...He knows magic. He can call the wolves and live in the crows...He's the king of nowhere.”
― Stephen King, The Stand

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

Despite your inability to see the picture I posted, your comment was absolutely brilliant - you have no idea, do you.

Let's say you were talking about Jesus, and not Austin.

Re-read your comment in that light.

I feel the same way about Jesus, tbh lol. I'm a not believer, and non religious, but if homie is real then I'd be down with it. All I do is seek the truth. The truth is the finish line; some of us just take the scenic route to get there.
edit on 3/16/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
This manufactured U.S. crisis has now become a "pile on", with several entities attempting to get the most they can from it.

-Governors - Get as much of the $50 Billion as we can.
-MSM - Bash Trump's Covid-19 Response to Help Biden, since Russia, Ukraine, Racist, Campaign finance, etc.. were all duds.
-Democrats - Bash Trump's Covid-19 Response to Help Biden, since Russia, Ukraine, Racist, Campaign finance, etc.. were all duds.
-Basketball - We just hate Trump and want to do our part in generating mass hysteria under his watch.
-Investors - We'll use this crisis to sell, then buy cheap, making us even wealthier.
-Trump - Covid-19 is a nothingburger in the U.S., but I'll use it to show how wonderfully we handled the "crisis".

As Winston Churchill and Rahm Emmanuel said: "Never let a serious crisis go to waste!"

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, basically anything that isn't putting around in the sky. Typically TacAir. "Two fast movers inbound " would indicate two fighter/strike aircraft.

Have fuzzy memories of us discussing this before, months ago.

Check, "fast mover" is also a term that I've seen associated with jet aircraft -- to distinguish from slower aircraft.

But yeah, it is reportedly associated with (too) rapid movement of subsurface objects.

Getting confirmation that the term is actually used in that sense ... dunno, how long did it take for the Nimitz videos to go public? Anyone familiar with how that video was made public? Let's just say whoever did that took significant risk.

Pretty sure "fast walkers" and "slow walkers" for orbital phenomena is a bit better known.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
End of day SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 27 POTUS tweets

Q V17.03 20200315 to 3894 incl. DECODE tools

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I thought you were referring to the number stamped on his gun for some odd reason.

Ok, so I see two numbers in that frame when I pause it at :22 seconds.

2340 and 2336.

If you add them together, you get 9 + 14 = 23

Pain.

Oddly enough, 2338 is missing; it's skipped over and jumps from 2336 to 2340.

Is that what you mean, because that's pretty mind blowing.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Hi Observationalist,

The second image was tweeted by the President on March 13.

"When America is tested, America rises to the occasion"

I also see the “play” on words, but read it differently.

FACT: The press has been promoting the lack of testing as a weapon to spread fear.

FACT: South Korea is seeing “people with symptoms” testing negative for CV 96%+

FACT: US is seeing “people with symptoms” testing negative for CV 98-99%

Try re-reading the statement like this:

When America is tested, (99% will see their reality doesn’t match with the MSM message)

America rises to the occasion (Americans will wake up and unify against the media’s game of knowingly spreading bias and fear.)

AMERICA RISES = COVFEFE 

RISE UP TOGETHER = UNITY = GAME OVER

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: queenofswords

I thought you were referring to the number stamped on his gun for some odd reason.

Ok, so I see two numbers in that frame when I pause it at :22 seconds.

2340 and 2336.

If you add them together, you get 9 + 14 = 23

Pain.

Oddly enough, 2338 is missing; it's skipped over and jumps from 2336 to 2340.

Is that what you mean, because that's pretty mind blowing.

If you mean Q drop 2338 its on qmap.pub

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

Hi Observationalist,

The second image was tweeted by the President on March 13.

"When America is tested, America rises to the occasion"

I also see the “play” on words, but read it differently.

FACT: The press has been promoting the lack of testing as a weapon to spread fear.

FACT: South Korea is seeing “people with symptoms” testing negative for CV 96%+

FACT: US is seeing “people with symptoms” testing negative for CV 98-99%

Try re-reading the statement like this:

When America is tested, (99% will see their reality doesn’t match with the MSM message)

America rises to the occasion (Americans will wake up and unify against the media’s game of knowingly spreading bias and fear.)

AMERICA RISES = COVFEFE 

RISE UP TOGETHER = UNITY = GAME OVER

Enjoy the Show

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join