It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This should make Democrats happy. After a string of Pro-Trump Admin rulings, the Supreme Court is effectively closing for awhile.

twitter.com...

This guy gets it!

twitter.com...

When enough Americans "get it", THEY (the saboteurs') won't be able to walk the streets.
edit on 3/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What is going on, I am looking forward to 3-4 weeks from now to see how all of this unfolds.
Too bad we can't trust the media.

originally posted by: carewemust
This should make Democrats happy. After a string of Pro-Trump Admin rulings, the Supreme Court is effectively closing for awhile.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

President Trump: "I caught the swamp. We caught them all!" Now it's time to prosecute, Mr. President.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There was a dem debate last night.

The clips I see are business as usual, which in light of the current situation is akin to something something while Rome burns.

While I'm decidedly not under the impression tecate is an issue, clearly things are in a change moment. It strikes me as totally tone deaf to have a purposefully divisive debate by two old career politicitians about orange man bad and immigrants please come here while the world is in partial shutdown.

I trust, really I hope, those that bothered to waste their time watching this on teeeveee learned something about divide and conQuer.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It is so hard to not think this is contrived or at the very least manipulated to hurt President Trump.

Shame on the media for losing all their credibility for the likes of Hillary, Brennan, Comey and all the rest on the never trumpers, from russia to impeachment.
I am taking all the necessary precautions but I am not buying this over the top, wall to wall Trump bashing.
The MSM is more bashing Trump and fear mongering than actually reporting the news.

If the MSM wants to be critical of the Trump administration then at least square the H1N1 flu numbers with us.

President Trump: "I caught the swamp. We caught them all!" Now it's time to prosecute, Mr. President.

edit on 16-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If this works, we could be on the road to a quick wind-down of the global pandemic.

First CoronaVirus vaccine administered in Seattle today.

mynorthwest.com...

Fingers crossed!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

NBA and NIKE want Trump out of the White House. Nike closed all stores today. I'm seeing a pattern emerge.

NIKE is shooting itself in the FOOT!

Don't you mean it's Achilles heel?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Switzerland declares emergency and total closure for a month, and assigning powers to the army mission

Twitter

Epicenter of the Cabal?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

After Covid-19 has passed, I hope Trump/Barr/Pompeo and others, take the stage and Describe verbally, and in writing, what each participant did to perpetuate every HOAX that's been pulled on President Trump, and now on the American people.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Today I’m calling on the IRS to move our tax filing deadline from April 15 to July 15, and to waive any interest and fees for late payment. This will allow those who owe money not to have to send it during our current situation.

Senator Rand Paul

End of the IRS?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
‘Buy American’ — White House Confirms Executive Order That Will End Medical Supply Chain Reliance On China

White House Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy Peter Navarro confirmed Wednesday the administration is working on an executive order to eliminate the government’s reliance on foreign-made medical supplies.

Vax from China. Meds from China. Hildabeast's/renOgade legacy being undone with the pen.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Remember how Jake Tapper and all the rest mocked Trump when he said a couple weeks ago that we would get a vaccine asap.
Take a deep f'n breathe and chill the F#@! out, we will get through this.

If this works, we could be on the road to a quick wind-down of the global pandemic.

First CoronaVirus vaccine administered in Seattle today.

mynorthwest.com...

Fingers crossed!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This should get Barr across the finish line in regards to dropping the hammer in case he was hesitant as I have read.

After Covid-19 has passed, I hope Trump/Barr/Pompeo and others, take the stage and Describe verbally, and in writing, what each participant did to perpetuate every HOAX that's been pulled on President Trump, and now on the American people.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that cranky, I was hoping to see that!
Should never had happened in the first place.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
‘Buy American’ — White House Confirms Executive Order That Will End Medical Supply Chain Reliance On China

White House Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy Peter Navarro confirmed Wednesday the administration is working on an executive order to eliminate the government’s reliance on foreign-made medical supplies.

Vax from China. Meds from China. Hildabeast's/renOgade legacy being undone with the pen.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

While I'm decidedly not under the impression tecate is an issue

Good thought. Sometimes it doesn't matter whether something is "real" or not -- it impacts society.

I've told people for years this sentiment about UFOs. They are real enough in the sense that they impact society, even if only from the standpoint of government agencies and military departments spending money on investigations, mind games, aerial intercepts, etc. Somebody (American taxpayers) funded those activities. So, yeah, some reality there no matter what one believes about the phenomenal aspects.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The MSM is more bashing Trump and fear mongering than actually reporting the news.

At first I thought this exceptional ... then I recalled the phrase "yellow journalism".

I now think the periods in which the media has more or less honestly reported on events have been few and far between, if at all. Although media behavior now is blatant, their slant and bias has pretty much always been there.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

add up just the times on them Cranks and you'll see the first two =16 and/or 15

the nezt two = 20 and the last 2 =21 . . . coincidence?

Sufi are you hearing this? Can you make anything of it champ?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well if they lost the evidence the DOJ is obligated to withdraw the charges. NO evidence, no case.

President Trump is considering a full pardon of General Michael Flynn.

mobile.twitter.com...

Bravo!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Former Staffer of Rep. Adam Schiff Tests Positive for COVID-19
NBC

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Oooops.

Saudi prince's £65MILLION superyacht is capsized while being lifted out of the water for repairs in Greece

Owned by Saudi Prince Turki bin Mohamed bin Fahd Al Saud. He'll just buy a new one, probably bigger.

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join