It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Been trying to keep up but lot of distractions today.

This is a vid by Hillsdate College with Sidney Powell
She talks about the Gen Flynn Case and her work on the Enron/Arthur Anderson case. If you are familiar with these cases go to thr 48 min mark for the Q&A. Mentions McCabe may have 2 sealed indictments plus hillary emails

This vid is from Maria Bartiroma interview with Michael Milken. About 26 min he begins in talk about diet changing your immune system. No specifics but interesting that someone of this level speaks to this subject. As always everything on Maria Bartiroma show is good/

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Guilty by association. He’s gonna destroy the reputation of the Q movement.

In the end; the movement is preparation for what ultimately befalls some sick/evil/criminal people. The LARP throwing shade on Q will suffer a similar fate. The balloon must be close to going up.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Austin -- mean Q -- sure does talk to "we the people" as if we're nothing when someone dares question him. I guess now that's he's exposed he doesn't have to be nice anymore? Pleasure vs Business maybe? Either way if I were Q, or Austin, I wouldn't be treating people like trash. I would be going out of my way to prove I am what and who I say I am.

Not name call and act like a child.

Your right! There were children being tortured! And it was a HORRIBLE thing to have to spend my ENTIRE YOUTH fighting against! 🤬

That’s why it’s so annoying when dumb (and ungrateful) little twats like you run their huge ignorant mouths! 👏👏👏

Also haven't seen Q use such bad grammar before. Weird. Again, must be business vs pleasure. 🤷‍♂️

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday
I remember the liberal MSM being in an uproar earlier this week when President Trump and his top people met in secret with Medical/Health executives. "He promised transparency!"
Maybe that was a discussion about developing testing kits that would identify those "tainted" by Adrenochrome?

Could be. We haven't defined what "tainted" means yet.
It could be anything from a marker to much worse.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah It's Hilarious man...You'll be hearing from my Lawyers!!!

Pain and suffering!

ETA: Do you know a good Lawyer?
edit on 15-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I'll see how I can improve the presentation without going high definition graphics CanMan... unfortunately it's a weigh off... because I understand the vector mathematics, I've found a simple way to generate and display the output in a simple 2-dimensional format.

Point 1 - A clock face has 60 minutes in it,

Point 2 - Q told us to start the clock on Dec 7th 2017,

Point 3 - So we put a pigeon hole with the date 12/7/2017 next to midnight on the clock rim, in the pigeon hole we put post-its with each Q post on that day. #1 at the bottom, #2 on top of #1, #3 on top of #2. So we ended up with 17 LAYERS of post-its in the pigeon hole next to midnight.

Point 4 - Next day we put a pigeon hole with the date 12/8/2017 next to the 1 minute position on the clock rim, etc.

Point 5 - When we got to 02/05/18 we had run out of minutes to put a pigeon hole next to... so we started a second circle just outside the first. Therefore 02/05/18's pigeon hole is on the second outer CIRCLE of pigeon holes at the midnight position on clock rim, just behind the pigeon hole for 12/7/17!

Point 6 - Wind forward a couple of years and we have 15 circles of 60 pigeon holes.

Point 7 - Looking at all these pigeon holes lined up around the clock, if we tied them all to their neighbours then it would look like a SPIDERWEB?

Point 8 - Although the pigeon holes are in circles, they're basically a rectangle of boxes 15x60?

Point 9 - So we can turn our circles of pigeon holes into a grid which gives us a CHESSBOARD... but it's larger dimensions than 8x8,

Point 10 - Therefore we can do chess moves on this grid... say you're interested in post #1 in the 12/07/17 pigeon hole... a PAWN can move 1 step and we can see that post #1 in the 12/08/17 pigeon hole or in the 02/04/18 pigeon hole are 1 step away, and the pigeon hole for 02/05/18 is also one step away because it is right behind the 12/07/17 one, on the 2nd circle!

Point 11 - We can apply the same logic to move around the pigeon holes for KNIGHT, ROOK, BISHOP, QUEEN or KING moves,

Point 12 - Now we know how to use Chess moves to move around the Pigeon holes but we DON'T know which post in the pigeon hole to link with our start post #1,

Point 13 - The easiest thing to do is to look at post #1 in each of the pigeon holes (dates) that our chess moves took us to,

Point 14 - But what if we wanted to start with post #2 on 12/7/17? Well we look at post #2 in each of the pigeon holes (dates) our chess moves takes us to!

Point 15 - So you'll see that essentially there are a pile of clock faces! The bottom one holds all the post #1s, on top of that is all the post #2s, etc. In fact there are 80 layers to the clock face and pigeon holes because Q posted 80 times on 11/9/19!

Point 16 - But wait... if we start with post #10, on a given day, not all the pigeon holes we move to will have 10 posts in them... depending on how many times Q posted that day,

Point 17 - So a VALID MOVE is one where both a Chess move can take us to, and where the pigeon hole has the post #number we want!

Point 18 - We then get to full 3D Chess moves because the chess moves can either be on the same 2D layer (e.g. layer 2 for all #2 posts) or it can move UP or DOWN a layer at the same time,

Point 19 - For example, if we start with a post #3 then a PAWN can move left one pigeon hole on the same layer and get post #3... or it can move left one square AND up one layer to get post #4 on the next layer up, 1 pigeon hole to the left.

Point 20 - Hopefully you are getting the idea but the most complex chess move would be a KNIGHT's move that went up or down, as it could go 3 steps down and then 1 to the left or the right, for example.

I'm mixing metaphors but hopefully it gives a simpler way to understand.

Now that you know the 3D QClock chess set is basically like playing chess on a large Rubix cube, my depiction of the valid moves on the spreadsheet tab is basically showing the following:
a) Top grid is looking at the top of the rubix cube,
b) Bottom grid "0 to 30min view" is looking at the right hand side of the rubix cube,
c) Bottom grid "15 to 45min view" is looking at the front of the rubix cube.

edit on 15-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: carewemust

Awesome, so you just corroborated what I've experienced this weekend, too.

It seems to me like the masses are reaching that critical point where they are finally able to 'see' what Trump means by FAKE NEWS.

Amazing.

I never thought I would see the day.

And tonight, even devout Democrats are questioning why the hell our Illinois governor has closed ALL eat-in restaurants and bars until March 31st. Not a single Covid-19 death in Illinois. Fewer than 9 people in the hospital. Yet he's robbing hard working restaurant and bar owners of tens of millions of dollars!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

we have a lot of fun here and we uncover a lot of weird underbelly of society stuff

That's pretty much my main hobby, when I'm not being the weird, gravid dug swingin' underbelly of society, that is.

Cool!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is that right? Mayor de Blasio wants to keep New York City Schools open, but impose a curfew on the 7 million people who live there?

Not sure on the details of curfew he proposed but he is closing all public schools.

BREAKING: NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio announces New York City public schools will be closed as of Monday.

"We will make a first attempt to restart our schools on Monday, April 20th."
twitter.com...

Waiting this long to cancel NYC schools, along with many churches not cancelling today, are some of the most head-scratching decisions of the weekend.

Also head-scratching: how have Tuesday’s elections in FOIA not been postponed yet?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Interesting number sequence of POTUS tweets so far today...

13,break... then up to 21, break then up to 22, break then up to 25, further break and now up to 27.

7x3
11x2
5x5
3x3x3

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

No Joking..I believe this may be related to a "Sky Event".

They want us inside for a reason.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If I understand it correctly, then the Q clock is an higher-order mathematical conceptual 'device' that operates within the 'spiral', rather than within the linear model of space-time.

In the former model, the 'spiral' model of space-time, Q's refrain, "Future proves Past", now makes sense.

That's an interesting philosophical enquiry.

It's difficult to understand or visualize it.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Inslee has done a similar thing here in Washington State. I think it's what they call a "soft martial law". I'm betting t he next move is for Governors to establish a "Civil Quarantine" to restrict peoples movements.

I know that the CDC has stated that gatherings of 50 or more should be postponed or cancelled, but doesn't this also mean that local new outlets will have to shut their doors too? (their offices hold more than 50 people in order to report the news) So does this mean that certain Governors are going to try and take advantage of the situation? (I think we know the answer to this, but it needs to be asked out loud still)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is that right? Mayor de Blasio wants to keep New York City Schools open, but impose a curfew on the 7 million people who live there?

Not sure on the details of curfew he proposed but he is closing all public schools.

BREAKING: NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio announces New York City public schools will be closed as of Monday.

"We will make a first attempt to restart our schools on Monday, April 20th."
twitter.com...

Waiting this long to cancel NYC schools, along with many churches not cancelling today, are some of the most head-scratching decisions of the weekend.

Also head-scratching: how have Tuesday’s elections in FOIA not been postponed yet?

If it potentially benefits Democrats, the DNC has told states to hold elections as scheduled. Never mind that voters won't be able to stand 6 feet apart, while waiting in line. If a few dim voters catch Covid-19 and a couple of them eventually die, at least they got to vote.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

It depends.

The mayor where I am at did this -- banning gatherings over 50 for 8 weeks, but he put qualifiers on it. It doesn't apply, for example, to schools, daycare, and business operations. This is the CDC guidance.

You could say that local news is a business operation. Of course, with some things, you're sort of getting sketchy as to what's business and what's not. How is shuttering bars and restaurants not interfering with business operations?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Oh noes, they are onto us!

@rothschildmd

twitter.com...

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Same for Mass, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington, L.A. NYC, and many others. A week from now all 50 states will have mass closures, curfew, followed by ??
FFS, you'd think we were having a Measles or Ebola outbreak.

MAYOR DE BLASIO: “Tomorrow, I will sign an Executive Order limiting restaurants, bars and cafes to food take-out and delivery. Nightclubs, movie theaters, small theater houses, and concert venues must all close. The order will go into effect Tuesday, March 17 at 9:00 AM.”
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The only thing shut down today was an Aquarium

Small Biz were packed...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Watch California

Gov. Newsom calls for isolation of seniors, closures of bars due to COVID-19 concerns - VIDEO

G Newsome on a roll.
Isolating Seniors
Closing bars
Putting homeless in hotels

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Both Governors Newsome (CA) and Cuomo (NY) are on the Democrat/MSM # list for awhile. Both men lavished praise on the Trump/Pence administration last week for giving them everything they asked for to combat CoronaVirus.

edit on Mon Mar 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join