It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: JohnnyJetson
Yep, start talking to your cells because they can understand you and they pick up on your emotions. They're like our little pets...when you're happy, they're happy. When you're not happy, they become stressed and stop functioning properly. That's what leads to all kinds of ailments

This reminds me back in Feb 2017, DARPA began the RadioBio program to find if purposeful electromagnetic wave signaling between biological cells exists and if evidence supports that it does, they plan to determine what information is being transferred. I'll have to look more into this as I'm sure 3 years later more has been published.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

edit on 15-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Well unlike the last administration, Trump also stated that these companies were going to be hosting Corona Virus testing for the public in their parking lots. So them being there not only gives a positive spin on the economy, but these are also places that most Americans either go to weekly, or know of where these places are.

Though something to also consider; these are also places where people can go and get annual flu shots.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I'm 40 minutes into this, and so far they're doing a very good job of evaluating Austin's videos.

Nah, I don't think so. Not very objective....at all. They totally lost my interest when they started dissing documented ufo sightings by the Navy. They came across as a couple of "know it alls" that really don't know jack. Thanks anyway

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Hi Sabre,

I don't believe Patriots would ever attempt to "taint" real medical supplies or even "illegal drugs" (like meth), because it risks hurting innocent people or causing serious panic (think the Tylenol scare in the 80s).

I honestly don't know if it is "Adrenochrome" (real or tainted) that is being hinted at...But if it was like the Adrenochrome referenced in American Horror Story: Hotel, then anyone putting this into their bodies would be making a very clear decision about what they are doing.

New American Horror Story: Hotel Trailer
Each season of American Horror Story tackles a different horror genre and this year’s iteration, Hotel, focuses on vampirism … well, kind of. “I prefer the term ‘ancient blood virus,’” co-creator Ryan Murphy tells EW. “It’s not vampires.” He adds, “It’s really a form of hemophilia in a way. There’s no capes and fangs.”

Strange warning from Lady Gaga to "Vampires" in 2014:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Dead Sea cornflakes.

'Dead Sea Scrolls' at the Museum of the Bible are all forgeries

But now, the Washington, D.C. museum has confirmed a bitter truth about the fragments’ authenticity. On Friday, independent researchers funded by the Museum of the Bible announced that all 16 of the museum’s Dead Sea Scroll fragments are modern forgeries that duped outside collectors, the museum’s founder, and some of the world’s leading biblical scholars. Officials unveiled the findings at an academic conference hosted by the museum.

Despite being purchased at four different times from four different people, the report finds that all 16 of the Museum of the Bible’s Dead Sea Scroll fragments were forged the same way—which strongly suggests that the forged fragments share a common source. However, the identity of the forger or forgers remains unknown. It’s possible that the fragments’ sellers were themselves duped when they originally acquired the pieces from other dealers or collectors.

Could of been worse... 17.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Well unlike the last administration, Trump also stated that these companies were going to be hosting Corona Virus testing for the public in their parking lots. So them being there not only gives a positive spin on the economy, but these are also places that most Americans either go to weekly, or know of where these places are.

Though something to also consider; these are also places where people can go and get annual flu shots.

Yes Wallgreens is giving out flu shots now. So yes when I look ahead at what the role may for these big retailers. Test it in parking lots first, and then they get used for mandatory Coronavirus vaccinations.

I have a theory that points to vaccines as playing a role in the rapid spread of the virus, and why it targets elderly. Immune Enhancement in SARS vaccine and Flu vaccines. There is a potential to create a Cytokine Storm.

So I’m not too excited about mandatory vaccines. I’m hoping they will take the proper time to test and test it. No adverse effects.
edit on 15-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
My Corona...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

We kind of already have mandatory vaccinations. For kids who need to go to public schools. There are religious exemptions but they are few. The huge majority of younger people now in the U.S. have been given mandatory vaccinations.

Which I think is good but, opinions vary.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wednesday's address:
POTUS was alone speaking in a serious tone at night in the Oval Office

Friday's address:
POTUS was outside in the sunlight surrounded by a team of public and private leaders working together to rise to the occasion.

"Washington DC" is a million miles away, but when you see Walgreen's, CVS or Walmart CEO's standing next to the President, it brings the solutions to everyone's neighborhood.

In addition to testing, these store chains can be used to offer vital logistics support in the distribution of supplies to the hardest hit areas (should the need arise).

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
is this the obsidian we were looking for?

Would you care to confirm Warrior is it propranolol?

auf Englisch

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well put.
It is difficult to articulate an idea or thought but the pictures and message were efficient and relevant.
I see the business community supporting Trump and that is a great indicator moving forward, once we get this outbreak under control the economy will bounce back due in large part to the relationships, support and confidence President Trump has and gives to business leaders.

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wednesday's address:
POTUS was alone speaking in a serious tone at night in the Oval Office

Friday's address:
POTUS was outside in the sunlight surrounded by a team of public and private leaders working together to rise to the occasion.

"Washington DC" is a million miles away, but when you see Walgreen's, CVS or Walmart CEO's standing next to the President, it brings the solutions to everyone's neighborhood.

In addition to testing, these store chains can be used to offer vital logistics support in the distribution of supplies to the hardest hit areas (should the need arise).

edit on 15-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Chances of their borders being locked down while those elites are there? Genuine questions.

Israel has already imposed a mandatory two week quarantine for anyone entering the country. Borders are effectively very controlled at the moment.

Cheers
edit on 15-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hadn’t seen this, but I was singing my made-up chorus of this yesterday on date night and my wife told me to stop it...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
news.trust.org...

Could you imagine if this ended up with Mexico paying for a wall...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dashen
So lemme get this straight.

3B Scientific (Wuhan) Corp makes adrenachrome, Warrior says the global supply is Tainted.

I wonder who are the actual end-users?

I'm starting to think lizard people, folks.

The wife of the Canadian Prime Minister and the Spain Prime Minister both test positive for Covid-19.

twitter.com...

I guess "Watch the Wives" is applicable to more than one situation. From what I understand, Adrenochrome is, among other things, a youth and beauty enhancer? Not clear how 0311Warrior's Adrenochrome "tip" 2 days ago is connected to these two first-ladies contracting Covid-19, but the possibilities are intriguing. I wonder how Hillary is feeling right now?

Add the Queen of England and Prince Phillip?

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm. May be a precaution. In 1940, the Dutch queen was quarantined away from the Nazi "virus".

"Soldier of Orange". Great film.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Queen quits Buckingham Palace over coronavirus fears

Corona = crown = Queen Elizardbeast

Corvid = crown

In the movie 28 Days Later... one of the characters gets " inoculated" with the rage virus with a little help by a crow.

Bonus covid:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - New functionality - Chess Moves Posts

Q V17.01 20200315 to 3894 incl. DECODE tools

NOTES
1) New tab "Chess move Posts" returns what moves a selected chess piece can make from a chosen post on the Qclock circular chess board,
2) Currently only the 2D layer moves,
3) Think of all 1st posts of the day on layer 1 of the Qclock chess board, 2nd on layer 2, etc.,
4) If you select a post that is the third post of the day and select chess piece = knight, then it will only return valid moves of the knight that contain a Q post on that "3rd post of the day" layer!
5) You can use the right hand side Qpost selector to read any of the posts shown on the left hand side "valid chess moves" map,
6) For now I have restricted moves to 5 squares/dates in any direction on the layer because "D5/5D Chess",
7) Here are a couple of screen shots showing "Queen" and "Knight" moves for Q2345:

Results look promising. E.g. Q2345 is DiFi threatening Murkowski... the result shows Q2353 which contains ""WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. The Party of threats, violence, intimidation, name-calling, racism, fascism, division, ….. #WALKAWAY #VOTEREPUBLICAN"

edit on 15-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Truly brilliant Rel!

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join