It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Still he could have done it in his speech.

He could have, but having these business leaders stand by his side and available for questions was so much more powerful and reassuring. He's bringing the best of America together in a unified effort to overcome this fear and crisis.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

3) DS/NWO had too much $$$ on the sideline that didn’t get into the market at 18,000 when Trump won in 2016. This market reset (under guise of Tecate) allows that $$$ to get back in at the near entry point. This, in the end, will catapult Dow past 30,000 before Nov thus another blow to anti-Trumpers.

4) Big Pharma. That bad boy hit jackpot. The Govt funding to fight Tecate. The reduced regulatory hurdles. The argument to stop getting meds/supplies from China but manufacture in USA; higher cost but zero supply line risks. They hit the trifecta on this one. You shut down all sports and peeps have NO problem for a bump in medical costs to keep things normalized.

Re;#3, interesting pov, but that's not going to happen for reasons to complex to explain here, but you might have seen my earlier hypothesis, which still stand and is growing more likely to be pretty close as every day goes by, it's on pge 163 of this bread, if you want to see it

Re #4 CoVid-19 will soon be "discovered to be harmless to most people and BigPharma funding will be voted to be rerouted via EO into producing 'Top 100 essential medications' should China's issues interfere with supplies

Get some of that American manufacturing back hey?! Geez, the US make half the machines used by BP worldwide!

Good points to consider nonetheless

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Tweets per day calendar for the last 8 days, saturday to saturday inclusive, reads:

ODLFWUDT

On the Down Low Forward?

WUflu, POTUS (test yesterday results today)?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
After looking at Cavv's updated map I saw this:

link

Here's where it gets funny...

@MissouriNationalGuard Twit

To date, there have been no cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Missouri. For additional information and resources regarding COVID-19 in Missouri, visit health.mo.gov...

haha! Cranky you've got this! What did I say from my 'kinda objective pov' . . . I hate to brag but you were the first to 'get it'

keep up the great work mate -- and Q = quantum computer, Austin is 'baby Q' and imho for reals

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

...implying that it's a massacre

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Beta blockers nullify the effect of adrenochrome.

Someone on Propranolol would not react well to an EpiPen Jab

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting add to my 3D Qclock Circular Chess theory - Byzantine or Circular Chess:

Byzantine Or Circular chess dates back early as the 10th century. It is a variant of... Regular chess!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Also, he never mentions quasicrystals or quantum particles at all which is kind of weird since he's discussing UFOs and 'time machines

watch a few more of his videos as he does mention such things ... I know you want to believe he's real, I believe he's the real deal and this is part of a new Game play from The Plan

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

He could have, but having these business leaders stand by his side and available for questions was so much more powerful and reassuring. He's bringing the best of America together in a unified effort to overcome this fear and crisis.

Obama did that to sell ObamaCare to the sheeple. Remember all the white coats in the Rose Garden? Unlike the Obama event that was driven by corporate greed, President Trump's corporate guests were there due to love of America, imo.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson
Yep, start talking to your cells because they can understand you and they pick up on your emotions. They're like our little pets...when you're happy, they're happy. When you're not happy, they become stressed and stop functioning properly. That's what leads to all kinds of ailments

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Geeshs ... you just posted a lot in that link:

P , Q and Kg ,P
P , B and B , P
P , K and K , P
P , R and R , P

Now where have we've all seen these before?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 20 Tweets for Mar 14th added:

Q V17.00 20200314 to 3894 incl. DECODE tools

Interesting day to hit V17.00!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Yep. Seems like a mild strain going around.... might as well get early.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Also, he never mentions quasicrystals or quantum particles at all which is kind of weird since he's discussing UFOs and 'time machines

watch a few more of his videos as he does mention such things ... I know you want to believe he's real, I believe he's the real deal and this is part of a new Game play from The Plan

I believe he knows things, that's fairly evident but as for him being "Q"..that's gonna be a hard sell

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Python Drug raids are going to be huge there too, some overlap. AND the 'ndragheta in Italy that just caught one of the heads who's been on the run for 9yrs!

I told you Cranky, few could get their heads around it BUT "expand your thinking which to me means "get outside the box and get the 40,000 foot view"

and that's what I saw and that's what I'm seeing! And it's just Brilliant, from Q day zero till now

Add Austin and I'm blown away - - - btw what do you think D6 is feeling about Q becoming "optic"!? Must be peaking out!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: JohnnyJetson
Yep, start talking to your cells because they can understand you and they pick up on your emotions. They're like our little pets...when you're happy, they're happy. When you're not happy, they become stressed and stop functioning properly. That's what leads to all kinds of ailments

exactly what I meant!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Lol...ok, I give Jordan Sather props for this one

Good thing everyone is stocked up on toilet paper right now because when the truth about these “conspiracy theories” really starts to come out, the world’s going to # their pants.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: queenofswords

Obama did that to sell ObamaCare to the sheeple. Remember all the white coats in the Rose Garden? Unlike the Obama event that was driven by corporate greed, President Trump's corporate guests were there due to love of America, imo.

That doesn’t comfort me. Ha ha. Knowing It’s a proven tactic.

I do like Trumps direction he is going and his track record much better than Obama. I’ll set aside my skepticism only because Trump deserves a chance. But still....what’s he got up his sleeve.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

This has been the one thing that really nags me. I don't want to believe, but I do.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The guy is a fraud. 100%.

I've never watched any of his stuff. Doesn't make sense to me. Especially when given the chance to prove his claim.

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join