It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I had no idea.

Older people voting red must be propaganda.
I wonder who spread it though?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think).
Follow Huma.
Operation Mockingbird.
Priority to clean out the bad actors to unite people behind the America First agenda.
Many in our govt worship Satan.
Not about Republicans v Democrats at this stage.
Where is HRC? *(Fort Knox?)?
Why is the NG called up across 12 cities? *(12?)* *("HRC also supports the Director, United States Army National Guard...[NG].")*
Trust in your President.
~ 3

"Operation Mockingbird" ~ "Operation Mockingbird[a] is an alleged large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that began in the early 1950s and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes." ~ Link

Why does Q begin with 'OM' right after his imperative to "Follow Huma"?

Is she the 'Golden Goose', the 'Huma Bird' who, as benevolent and supportive as she seemed to a certain 'HRC', nevertheless, (unintentionally and inadvertently, perhaps) expose the corruption and greed of her boss?

Although important to Iran, 'Huma' is a Persian (Arabic) word (Saudi Arabia?)

"in the word Huma, hu represents spirit, and the word mah originates from the Arabic 'Maʼa' ماء which means water."

WATCH THE WATER? "Follow Huma"?

Was her intention to manipulate HRC?

Is she a 'manipulator', a *mockingbird*?

Something on the Wiener laptop made NYPD LEO vomit and commit suicide who saw it.

Could it possibly have something to do with "RAW VID 5:5"?

Wouldn't it be freaky if Huma turns out to be a member of the Q Team?

TBC.....

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Things make me wonder.

Trump parading the Corporate entities. Walmart, Target, Wallgreens. Giving them air time on such a huge announcement.
Those guys did not need to be there, Trump could have Just told us. Seems just a big advertisement to me. What did Trump get in return for allowing them that prime advertisement slot.

Why Did Gavin Newsome make such a 180 turn back to trump.
What did Trump promise him that made him so well behaved.

I would say it is more subtle then that. Putting retailers up front helps with folks not thinking they'll starve or be shut out of TP. Is also a sign to money folks etc.

Anon's get what's going on, a lot do not, and they need to be assured in traditional ways. Do you need any of this? Probably not, do I - no, but many do and appearances still speak volumes.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Things make me wonder.

Trump parading the Corporate entities. Walmart, Target, Wallgreens. Giving them air time on such a huge announcement.
Those guys did not need to be there, Trump could have Just told us. Seems just a big advertisement to me. What did Trump get in return for allowing them that prime advertisement slot.

I think he did it for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is trying to calm down all the panicking dipsh*ts.

These are major purveyors of pharmaceuticals who are assisting the federal government in a nationwide effort to prevent, diagnose and treat a newly discovered flu variant.

I think it shows more solid leadership from the man everyone loves to hate.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Would You Like a Job as a Quarantine Officer in the US?

Open & closing dates
11/15/2019 to 05/15/2020

*November 15, 2019*

Timely.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Would You Like a Job as a Quarantine Officer in the US?

Open & closing dates
11/15/2019 to 05/15/2020

*November 15, 2019*

Timely.

Almost all coastal or ports of entry. No Ohio, Kansas, Iowa...I guess the quarantines are of non-citizens as they enter CONUS.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: HRC:
Interesting...

Hillary's father ran Chicago mob after Al Capone

brassballs.blog...

Godfather III?

I gotta chime in here: absolutely false.

Guy named Frank Nitti, then Sam Giancana, then Anthony Accardo for like 40 years.

Won't tell you how I know because it could dox me, but I know, FWIW.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
They may want to run A.Gillum thru a battery of tests.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

What did he have like no less than 17 direct exposures?!?

5D Chess, indeed. ♟

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If we're all really this incredibly stupid, I wonder how in hell humanity ever made it to 2020. The Alien overlords must have pallets of popcorn and the CV circus might be there intermission entertainment.

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

True enough, Today keeps reminding me of the 1985 Film, BRAZIL.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

LOL. Never seen that movie. Just viewed the trailer and looks like a winner. 😂 Plus, has my favorite actor DeNiro so it's a must watch for me.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Things make me wonder.

I would say it is more subtle then that. Putting retailers up front helps with folks not thinking they'll starve or be shut out of TP. Is also a sign to money folks etc.

Anon's get what's going on, a lot do not, and they need to be assured in traditional ways. Do you need any of this? Probably not, do I - no, but many do and appearances still speak volumes.

Trump is a business man, And these guys behind him are businessmen. I doubt they were just there to help comfort the Nation about the county’s TP supplies. If it was about optics to encourage the economy he could have chosen anyone from the financial world to speak.

For the last 3 weeks Americans have been in and out of these retailers more than ever. Majority of Americans have now had a recent experience with these companies. And now they see the CEO of those companies talking side by side with the President. To me that seems like programming of trust and loyalty. Why do they want us to trust them? Will they be taking on a much bigger role in the next phase.

I appreciate that they are going to help with testing, but again Trump could have done his magic to emphasize Thier roll in his speech.

Maybe these guys get exclusive distribution rights to specific drugs or vaccines that will come about.

edit on 14-3-2020 by Observationalist because: Fixed a sentence

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So lemme get this straight.

3B Scientific (Wuhan) Corp makes adrenachrome, Warrior says the global supply is Tainted.

I wonder who are the actual end-users?

I'm starting to think lizard people, folks.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
So lemme get this straight.

3B Scientific (Wuhan) Corp makes adrenachrome, Warrior says the global supply is Tainted.

I wonder who are the actual end-users?

I'm starting to think lizard people, folks.

The wife of the Canadian Prime Minister and the Spain Prime Minister both test positive for Covid-19.

twitter.com...

I guess "Watch the Wives" is applicable to more than one situation. From what I understand, Adrenochrome is, among other things, a youth and beauty enhancer? Not clear how 0311Warrior's Adrenochrome "tip" 2 days ago is connected to these two first-ladies contracting Covid-19, but the possibilities are intriguing. I wonder how Hillary is feeling right now?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

For someone who claims to observe, you don't see much.

Your brand of cynicism is what's killing the country.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

And then there was one...

Yep, its true.

Ms. Hybrid will be back in the spotlight this June or July.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Observationalist

For someone who claims to observe, you don't see much.

Your brand of cynicism is what's killing the country.

Brand?

What do you mean?

Yes, I see what I want to see, just like you. You don’t like what I see, you don’t understand what I see?

Are you not understanding because I’m questioning the motives of Trump?

Am I that far out In left field here. Sorry guys, I’m considering all sides here.

edit on 14-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I always agreed with the republican message of bringing manufacturing back to the usa.
And trumps trade war with china seemed to be a good move.

Now that we see how devastating china shutting down for just a few weeks has been to the usa economy.
I think we can say those are the right moves. Manufacturing does need to come back. And we do need some leverage over china.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
COULD IT BE THIS SIMPLE? QClock > Spider Web > Circular CHESS SET > 5D CHESS

1) Q clock template locates every day Q has posted around a clock.

Q84 Build the Spider Web - Please add crumbs above in new complete graphic. Organized and in order. Critical for understanding and review. Spider web

Q2983 Think bigger picture. Think connections. Define 'Map'. The truth can always be found

Q354 Everyone is connected. How about a nice game of chess?
How's this for a CIRCULAR CHESS BOARD

Q365 How about a nice game of chess? SPLASH. FOX THREE
The Qclock shows dates only but there are a number of posts on each day! Think of the individual posts as the DEPTH. This is where we use 3D Chess on our circular chess board, which now has 80 layers of depth and looks like a much more complicated version of this:

How do we use this?

By making Chess moves!

An example: A Bishop's Move = diagonal down the outer circle:
1) Start on May 22nd 2019 and take 1st Post,
2) Move to May 21st 2019 and take 2nd Post,
3) Move to May 20th 2019 and take 3rd Post,
continue until there is not an Nth post on Nth day.

Views, Comments or Builds welcome!!!

edit on 14-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join