It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: Observationalist

We kind of already have mandatory vaccinations. For kids who need to go to public schools. There are religious exemptions but they are few. The huge majority of younger people now in the U.S. have been given mandatory vaccinations.

Which I think is good but, opinions vary.

Not mandatory but an effective way to force the population to vaccinations. Flu shots are not mandatory, yet elderly are encouraged to get them more so.

So, I’m just now digging into the vaccines. I have known about the dangers but never really looked into it till now.

Don’t take my word for it. I’d encourage everyone to look into vaccines as I believe that vaccines will be a big part of the solution. It better be safe.

This is a video with two of the most vocal about vaccine safety.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has some strong opinions about vaccines.

edit on 15-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Welcome aboard ship Baddogma!

Oh... and dashen summarised 24 times at the beginning of each thread!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IdusMartiae

I think that's a great read re Covfefe, IdusMartiae... Mar 12th to 15th ends today?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi.

You're a genius, man. Truly.

This chess board graphic explains why Q mashes together portions of separate drops into a single post. Couple of lines on one topic, couple of lines on another topic. These will be the results of different chess moves I'm assuming. I assume there will be multiple moves that can be made form each start point based on which piece you want to get results for? Bishop = Pope? Who are the pawns? The media? King? Queen?

Again, hats off, man. Excellent work.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thanks for that musical tweet CanMan...I've just forwarded it to my Italian cousins to cheer them up!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, cheers matey!

Re multiple moves, it already shows that... I should have explained better.

In the grid, the central post (with bolder border) is the start point of the chess piece move; which is the post you entered top left. The other posts around it are the valid moves for selected chess piece that have a valid post on that layer.

E.g. if the central post is 2nd post of the day then the rest will only show a post at a valid move endpoint where there is a 2nd post on that day.

If you look at the screen shot of the Knight moves, it shows 4 valid moves out of a possible 8 Knight moves. I will try to update with conditional formatting so that the chess piece moves have a red border, so that you can see all chess moves and which are empty.

ETA - It will be interesting to take posts with key perps in and use this tool to see which chess piece, for example, Adam Schiff is? If "Queen" gives best results for AS but "Pawn" gives posts that also have Vindman in... then Schiff is a Queen and Vindman is a pawn?

ETA2 - Just realised that you may have meant a number of sequential chess moves by one piece? In that case you would enter the end point from move #1 as the selected start point post on move #2!

edit on 15-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I've heard its all over Italy. Social distance is difficult for the Italians, who are very social. So they're singing to each other. Hope it makes the DS grit their teeth.

In other European news, the German media (essentially state controlled) lit up today with criticism of the Poles for closing their borders. Business-wise, there is little practical effect as freight is still moving. But anytime an EU member takes action on their own, they make the Eurocracy in Brussels look ineffectual. So the media's marching orders appear to have been "attack!"

My guess is the Poles would prefer to avoid the experience that Italy is undergoing. In Germany meanwhile, Merkel is cheerfully telling the Germans to expect a 60 to 70 per cent infection rate. The reaction of EU states to this crisis is all over the place, the Germans and French halted exports of masks (without any central EU coordination, of course) and Italy gratefully accepted an offer of assistance from Beijing. EU not looking well at the moment.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The one thing I have to argue as far as Austin being an AI super computer from the future would be some of the Q drops that had a mistake would have Q coming back to correct it by saying, "sorry on the move." Or something to that affect. Maybe I just picture a Super Computer being the size of those old IBM monsters, which they probably arent in the future but I suspect its not something you drag around with you like out cell phones.

I would just think if this were the case, the AI control would be in a safe Military Contained location and not on the move. They could be on the move bouncing around in time maybe, but that thought is for another day!

edit on 3/15/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
AI, that would explain the Max Headroom affect. With a super level Quantum computer being described, it would seemingly be super easy to create a modern "Max" that is much more smooth.

My wonderment is with some of his pics and comments that YouTube or the real DIA didn't take him off line. He has been boldly posting for weeks now.

Makes you go hmmm?

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman

I was simi interested up until the 10:25 mark. Being somewhat familiar with Qs drops, this is not the type of behavior I would expect Q to display upon revealing himself. Q strikes me as no nonsense and this guy...you just wanna reach across the table and bitchslap the Cheetos out of his mouth

He did say to watch the Queen of Denmark over the next 30 days so I'm going to watch

I don't care what this person has to say until they prove they are q.
Q has to make a drop using this name and saying that it's him.

I do think the researchers on ats should dig into who q really is though.
For all we know q is a ds agent.

It's funny how people see things so differently. I don't see Austin S the way you describe at all. Maybe it's because I know people similar to the way he talks and acts, and that is influencing my opinion. So far, I like him whether he's on the Q team or not.

I'm indifferent

I don't care what this person has to say until they prove that they are q.
Q has to make a drop that uses this name and says that it's him.

I do think that the researchers on ats should dig into who the real q is.
For all we know q could be a ds agent.

It's extremely naïve and gullible for anyone to trust an anonymous source no matter what info they point to.
The ds could easily be leading people around with a carrot that leads to nowhere.

To be fair, researchers are only going to get so far with finding out who Q is. We've all tried. The hax0rz on the chans can't even get a hint of who the identity is, nor can the media companies with their more in depth resources. If Q is a larp, or even a psyop, its one of the most sophisticated larps/psyops out there.

Id be more concerned about Q actually being AI. That's some deep # if it is, and more concerned than half the things its posted.

Honestly if Austin Steinbart isnt a troll -- I'm seriously worried about his mental health. He never claimed to be Q from the start..that happened afterward. He is/was an Anon just like the rest, and all the sudden he started believing Q is him in the future, leaving clues for himself in present time. How no one sees this as extremism is beyond me. This comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Assuming these latest numbers are accurate on Italy reporting 3,590 new cases and 368 new deaths (mostly in Lombardy region), raising total to 24,747 cases and 1,809 dead... leads me to believe that China's death toll is likely in the tens of thousands. Like China, I'd say Italy has a very high % of elderly folks.

la Repubblica Cronaca

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Wishing you and your family in Itali well.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Wishing you and your family in Itali well.

Ditto Rel. Now sounds like a good time to down a bottle of Primitivo.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Timing is everything
Can almost feel the "spiraling." Towards one event.

Godspeed
Good things come to those that wait... That's what I'm feeling ... YMMV

edit on 3152020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
H1N1 averaged 1,000 deaths per month in the US and targeted everyone, babies to elderly.

Tecate will have to step up its game but that’s not reflective in the data so far. I think the youngest death was 50 something and they were already in poor health.

Hope is not a strategy however. An overreaction for a month is better than delaying and getting our butts kicked.

Things I hope come from this;

- US companies begin relocating back to CONUS from overseas.
- US Gov puts policies in place to make US, pharma independent.
- US removes/reduced computer driven AI reading headlines to have so much control of stock market. If they have proven to be “fake news” then why is any software using them as a decision tool?
- Sure, Tecate May prove to be a dud but what about the next one? What if a true “serial killer” bug shows up? Prepare now for the bad ones.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Regarding potential tainted drugs.

I've been thinking that if this is true we will almost certainly see Adam Schiff taken off the board by this virus. He likes his drugs.

Turns out, he just had a staffer test positive.
losangeles.cbslocal.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Sure, Tecate May prove to be a dud but what about the next one? What if a true “serial killer” bug shows up? Prepare now for the bad ones.

Yeah, it has highlighted shortages of critical equipment like respirators. Probably needs to be a review of what actual stocks are and how much gear we should have "in reserve" as well as ensuring it is manufactured in the USA. This is a by-product of hospitals being run under the business model. They have to make money and don't want to invest in equipment that may sit idle for extended periods of time.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I think the youngest death was 50 something and they were already in poor health.

I think the youngest death is the Chinese whistle blower, Doctor Li Wenliang, who was 34. But, then again, he may have been murdered for knowing too much.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wednesday's address:
POTUS was alone speaking in a serious tone at night in the Oval Office

Friday's address:
POTUS was outside in the sunlight surrounded by a team of public and private leaders working together to rise to the occasion.

"Washington DC" is a million miles away, but when you see Walgreen's, CVS or Walmart CEO's standing next to the President, it brings the solutions to everyone's neighborhood.

In addition to testing, these store chains can be used to offer vital logistics support in the distribution of supplies to the hardest hit areas (should the need arise).

Are you kidding me. Did you make that image? Where did that come from? When America is “Tested”..... that’s exactly what I’m talking about. Don’t you see the programming.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
nurses do. ginally posted by: Sookiechacha

I think the youngest death was 50 something and they were already in poor health.

I think the youngest death is the Chinese whistle blower, Doctor Li Wenliang, who was 34. But, then again, he may have been murdered for knowing too much.

By association doctors are going to be higher risk because they're more closely involved with those infected. Anyone in the medical field really, but I'd put nurses/cnas/others above doctors. Not sure how it works in other countries but the doctors here see the patients 10x less than nurses do. Unsung heroes in my eyes. In Madrid Spain last night they had a city wide applause happen at 10pm for all of the medical workers. The city lit up with the roaring applause. That is how you act during a crisis -- calm, collected, and appreciative of the ones keeping society alive whether medical, cashiers at stores, waiters and waitresses, shelf stockers, truckers, and everyone else no one pays any attention to. Not buying all of the toilet paper, milk, hand sanitizer that does nothing for viruses and everything else people are spending their life savings on. Stupidity.

I was reading a story earlier where this gentleman bought up 17-18 thousand bottles of hand sanitizer -- most of them from dollar stores -- and was selling them on Amazon from anywhere between $7-$70 a bottle, and then got mad at Amazon for pulling the plug on it "this was a chance for my family" Yada Yada yada. Probably wouldn't need all the extra money if he didn't spend ~$17k in the first place. People getting stabbed over cases of water. Totally worth the attempted murder charge right? 🙄

If Americans are supposed to be the beacon of freedom and everything people want in this world..well, we sure do effing suck for the most part. Hard to understand why anyone wants to come here and live "the American dream" when we're such an uncivilized people anymore.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Flynn News...

DJT Tweet

10:29 3/15

Text

3/15

:29

:29

29 & 52

3/15 & 302

Worth Noting, General Flynn drops contain a lot of "54's". Including the one below which, according to Qmap, is the first DJT Flynn Tweet, which is a MIRROR of sorts.

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join