It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Just came home from out and about. I'm in Milwaukee.

Filled up the gas. Walgreens was dead. One pharmacist manning the counter. VERY unusual for a Sunday. Heard him say they were heavily backlogged filling prescriptions.

Grocery store was normal. Out of commercial bread, leaving the yummy bakery bread untouched. Score! Nom nom nom. More for me.

Out of sweet potatoes. Soy milk was decimated.

Saw no masks, but people were distancing as advised.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The tainted drug issue.

One thing we really don't know is quantity points for reference.

How much does a full blown addict - non-treatable or redeemable, need per week using the non gruesome method of consumption?

A vile? A gallon? A barrel?

If we knew that figure we could sort of extrapolate the gravity of the situation from their POV.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IdusMartiae

I think that's a great read re Covfefe, IdusMartiae... Mar 12th to 15th ends today?

Thanks, RelSciHistItSufi, this coming from the master decoder is truly an honor! Indeed it does, we'll see if it has any significance to the play we're caught in.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"fast mover" is an interesting term for Q to use. Purportedly, it is a Navy term for a submersed object moving far faster than submarines can. The sky/orbital equivalent is a "fast walker".

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The tainted drug issue.

How much does a full blown addict - non-treatable or redeemable, need per week using the non gruesome method of consumption?

If we knew that figure we could sort of extrapolate the gravity of the situation from their POV.

Not sure if I'm on the right subject, but if the tainted drugs have to do with adrenochrome (like previous posts recently, I think?) then according to that article about the adrenochrome bust with that trucker posted yesterday -- no need for vile, barrels, or gallons because that was 20kg of powder I think it said.

Again if I'm not misunderstanding -- that's 44lbs of powder. That could go an extremely long way depending on concentration and dose I suppose.

If this isn't about adrenochrome and I'm completely off topic please disregard because I'm an idiot šŸ˜

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Really? I never heard that term used like that and I was in for 10 years! Then again I was never a bubble-head. We called a fighter jet operating in an area who is moving faster than all the other aircraft a "fast mover."

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Really? I never heard that term used like that and I was in for 10 years! Then again I was never a bubble-head. We called a fighter jet operating in an area who is moving faster than all the other aircraft a "fast mover."

I just call them UFOs. šŸ˜‹

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, basically anything that isn't putting around in the sky. Typically TacAir. "Two fast movers inbound " would indicate two fighter/strike aircraft.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Doit Q++

Let's find out the chain of custody and who lost it
edit on 15-3-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Rockstar.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

If you're an "idiot" then I guess that makes two of us. I always thought that they (the elites) would take the Adreno when they needed or wanted it (like the little blue pill for sex). If these people were going to do something with "Mama Natures Little Helper" then they would go get a shot in the eye (left eye to be speculatively precise). I was just thinking though, but who knows. It would explain why alot of the people suspected of using also randomly have issues with their left eye (issues like; Black eyes, eye patches, bleeding eye, strange "surgeries", and other medical issues that we have seen all around the left eye)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The tainted drug issue.

Not sure if I'm on the right subject, but if the tainted drugs have to do with adrenochrome (like previous posts recently, I think?) then according to that article about the adrenochrome bust with that trucker posted yesterday -- no need for vile, barrels, or gallons because that was 20kg of powder I think it said.

Again if I'm not misunderstanding -- that's 44lbs of powder. That could go an extremely long way depending on concentration and dose I suppose.

If this isn't about adrenochrome and I'm completely off topic please disregard because I'm an idiot šŸ˜

This might help GOAT - I posted a brief look at the difference between something that chemically mimics a thing versus the real thing HERE.. The distinction is Life Force connection and not molecular make up.

Here is a way to visualize it. Kirlian Photography is a rudimentary way of imaging the energy, of life force, put off by something. So the more "alive" it is the more energy you see in the pic.

All adrenochrome is not created equally [that statement is among the most troubling I've ever written].

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

pic

Follow The Pen: Executive Order 13887 of September 19, 2019

Modernizing Influenza Vaccines in the United States to Promote National Security and Public Health

Trust The Plan

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
MOAR Flynn news...

The section staring at 1:04 is making the rounds.

Timing. Go Sidney.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Attention: Listen up!

Message from the Grand Master: COVID-19

From the desk of the Grand Master.

Brethren,

We are living in a world thatā€™s seemingly changing by the hour. The World Health Organization declared the Coronavirus outbreak, also known by COVID-19, a worldwide pandemic. Our everyday lives are being disrupted or turned upside down.

We are all in this together. We have experienced the devastation of wars and global pandemics in the past and have emerged with strength. Freemasonry, not withstanding, still survives. Our country and our fraternity have a long history of overcoming adversity. Now we are needed to be a ā€œguiding lightā€ to our communities and to the Craft.

Please remain safe, and Follow Reason. Your Grand Lodge is here for you, your family, and your lodge during these difficult times.

Great, I feel so much better now.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I hope she is right. Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Has this been mentioned here yet? (Catching up)Oops: Andrew Gillum's Gay Meth Alibi Just Blew Up - The Right Scoop

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Dr Micheal Salla,

michaelsalla.com...

Is Coronavirus a Deep State Bioweapon attack on China planned in 2005?

In an interview and letter made available in 2010, an anonymous official within the City of London revealed a secret plan supported by high-level Masons to support a biological warfare attack against China designed to cripple its economic growth and growing military power. The biological weapon was to be part of a timeline of both contrived geopolitical events and a natural disaster that would eliminate half of the planetā€™s population.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Dr Micheal Salla,

michaelsalla.com...

Is Coronavirus a Deep State Bioweapon attack on China planned in 2005?

In an interview and letter made available in 2010, an anonymous official within the City of London revealed a secret plan supported by high-level Masons to support a biological warfare attack against China designed to cripple its economic growth and growing military power. The biological weapon was to be part of a timeline of both contrived geopolitical events and a natural disaster that would eliminate half of the planetā€™s population.

That's odd given EMN's post right above yours.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

First I heard of his alibi going meth kaboom. Have they tested the meth for corona contamination.? šŸ¤£

There was an episode on Law & Order years ago that matches his escapades perfectly.
Actually, becomes confusing on what is real vs a tv show.

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join