It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Things make me wonder.

Those guys did not need to be there, Trump could have Just told us. Seems just a big advertisement to me. What did Trump get in return for allowing them that prime advertisement slot.

Uh, cooperation in testing and treatment... I think you've got it backwards. The government leaned on those companies to step upto the plate. Naming them by name and thanking them was just playing nice and trying to find a bit of a win-win.I

While, I agree that right now the mass hysteria is more dangerous than the virus, this has still brought European countries to lockdown and is killing people. Getting cooperation from private industry to address the problem, even if if you think it's a farce and it serves just to calm the public, is well worth telling them thanks and recognizing them at a press conference hardly anyone watched.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi, you finally struck gold! Amazing!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Hollywood is their plausible deniability. We just didn't understand they we're telling us the truth..while laughing in our face. We we're warned!

Dumb and Dumber...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
So lemme get this straight.

3B Scientific (Wuhan) Corp makes adrenachrome, Warrior says the global supply is Tainted.

I wonder who are the actual end-users?

I'm starting to think lizard people, folks.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Cheers ORRED... I'm thinking I MAY be able to automate this to choose a date/post and then show all possible moves for a given chess piece - will take some work tho!!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

COULD IT BE THIS SIMPLE? QClock > Spider Web > Circular CHESS SET > 5D CHESS

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
is this the obsidian we were looking for?

Would you care to confirm Warrior is it propranolol?
edit on 3 14 2020 by dashen because: Crayons

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Ok that's friggen cool, but it concerns me that me may be playing catch up to the other side in this?
Remember just a few days ago I posted this:

Link to BO's post

Picture:

Have they either figured this out already, or are they using a similar system to get their message across?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I was just prescribed propranolol 20 Dash. What are you getting at..VERY Curious!

They said it would help prevent a heart attack and, lower my Blood Pressure.

I am 37..my BP was 137 over 95.

edit on 14-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: edit

edit on 15-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If so Guyfriday then this tweet looks more relevant?

Picture of 3 basketball players - shirt numbers 34, 1, 23

This could translate to:
Qclock minute position 34,
1st circle = 11/11/17,
1st post = Q133
23rd line = "What occurs in a temple?"

A warning to those who took part in satanic temple worship not to break the "circle of trust"?
edit on 15-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Good point, good point. I'm just trying to rap my head around that color chart since it doesn't make sense even when looked at with the written data it is supposed to contain. Your Spider mapping, just triggered the idea in my head. That's all.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I’m talking about the retail chains, Wallgreens, Wallmart, Target. My thinking is, was their presence at the Rose Garden, standing with the president necessary, if so what did it accomplish. My thoughts are Trump could have done probably better if I just included it in his speech. Is there something more to these relationship with these corporations to look at.

The government is now leaned on them for their parking lots to be able to help with testing, which is fine. My argument is, they didn’t need to be there to tell us that. I’m just looking ahead to see to what and where it could lead.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Scientists Measured An Exact Moment In Quantum Time - And It Was Fuzzy

lane.

This is how reality works on very very small scales. Particles like electrons are not in any one position with any one energy. Instead, they are simultaneously in many positions with many energies at once – something called a superposition. This is the case until something – or someone – observes that tiny electron. At that moment, the electron picks a state to be in, illustrating that the observer is a fundamental part of this universe.

The scientists then made their observation by “poking” the atom with a laser, forcing the electrons to decide what orbit they would occupy.

The scientists found it took the electrons some time to make up their minds.

link

What if the catalyst that causes the electron to 'make up its mind ' about what state it decides to be in is our own mind? As the observer, our thoughts, emotions, beliefs, expectations and intentions work in tandem with the electron. Quantum particles take commands from our observation (consciousness) in order to collapse the wave function into a physical state. This is how we program or project reality

It IS our own minds! We "create our own 'reality'" however the more people involved the more "potential conflict" as 'realities' and the power of the minds 'behind' them disagree upon 'basic facts' -- which is why "divide to conquer" works, as does "splitting a person against themself

that's why people with genuinely 'special powers' can't "show them off as party tricks" unless they are something special, due to the 'power of the denier's conscious thoughts to disrupt the other's abilities"

that's why you can always do it when you're alone but as soon as you try and show someone . . . crash and burn, which is often severely disheartening unless you understand you skills and 'ability to shape your world develop', Life has a way of guiding you, very simply -- you've got to give it away to keep it on hand

Have you ever considered that there Are numerous "pico-universes' inside you?

After all you are 40% bacteria by weight! Maybe you must treat them well, food and exercise etc, to benefit from them being able to be part of our "wholistic energy fields" which must "unify our macro selves all the way throught our quantum selves" , our most "comprehensive and powerful selves"
edit on 15-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: VIP

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I think the reason was probably pretty simple. He is showing, not just stating, that when the private sector works hand in hand with the government sector, we can get a lot done. Government is not the be-all and end-all. We are all in this together and this president knows how to bring everything together to accomplish the goals "on time and under budget" so-to-speak.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It's a good point Guyfriday! The red to yellow to blue in left hand chart would map to depth of posts on a given day perhaps.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ok, going to sleep with a prayer and will wake up with a prayer.... was a very challenging day ! This is how it started, and will spare you guys the rest, sigh.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sleep well, tomorrow is a BIG day !

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Observationalist

I think the reason was probably pretty simple. He is showing, not just stating, that when the private sector works hand in hand with the government sector, we can get a lot done. Government is not the be-all and end-all. We are all in this together and this president knows how to bring everything together to accomplish the goals "on time and under budget" so-to-speak.

Thanks for your reasonable reply:
That makes sense in principle, and I get why he might want to do that.
Still he could have done it in his speech.

Anyway, this far from a hill I want I die on. But thought I’d put it out there. Something I’ll keep in the back of my mind as the weeks unfold.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Sleep well, tomorrow is a BIG day !

Remember, it's National Prayer Day. DJT tweeted a link to an online service he will be tuning in to.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What scares me about this is; why the need for such extreme disinformation?

At the moment the best answer is something big is going to habben, and they don't want us to pick up on it and spill the beans.

Who is more qualified to analyze Q, a bunch of Deep State dipwads, or a billion autists?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Love the Mattis statement! If any harm comes to President Trump, there are millions of us who will make his sentiment a reality.

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join