It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
You are really Kicking it on this one Rel. Awesome work

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
cov = coronavirus
fefe = play (Noun, Ewe language)
Despite the constant negative press covfefe = Despite the constant fear mongering by the press, COVID-19 is a stage play.

Hi, hope you guys don't mind another long-time-lurker's not so serious interpretation in light of current events.

There's an essay in the Austrian "Der Standard" (not the hotel chain) unnecessarily titled "Coronavirus: prayers won't help". But that's to be expected from a Project Syndicate newspaper that spammed counter-propaganda back in late 2016 (#flatbreadportal). Varying unrelated articles over several days/weeks were praising the goodness of key players (Abramowitch, Pederasta bros, György Schwartz-Seele, et al.) while keeping the debunking all opinion and zero research - but that, of course, was standard procedure.

Anyway, before I digress even further, I'd like to use the essay's title as a reminder that today and everyday prayers do help.

All the best from the heart of Europe, where sh*t might just start to get real.
Speaking of which, don't run out of the essentials!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Sufi, that's flipping brilliant! I'm really looking forward to the 5d version.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Ok, not that anyone cares but I just have to say I'm really late to the party and there is no way I'm catching up on all this, I'm not a partisan idiot, I still think Trump's a silly a-hole, the big arrests are always right around the corner and it has no real evidence ... but I caught the Steinbart Youtube vids and I gotta say that much of what he had to say totally rings true, especially with what I personally know about the AZ drug-crime family-CIA tie ins.

So... it doesn't mean anything and it still could be an op to pacify the patriotic vets who might act to block a NWO takeover but things are looking weird and I hope this whole rollicking conspiracy theory is the truth as it beats the alternative of living under corrupt psychopathic idiocy until pestilent death.

Err... anyone care to summarize? (kidding, kidding)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Yes, I agree. I turned it off at about 50 mins and I totally forgot about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well. I just went to church with Trump on this national day of prayer and I haven't been to church in a long time.I'm more of a wander around in nature kinda person and marveling at the beauty around me,that;s where I feel spiritual. I feel quite peaceful after watching that online service and all I wanna say is God bless everyone in this thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
Well. I just went to church with Trump on this national day of prayer and I haven't been to church in a long time.I'm more of a wander around in nature kinda person and marveling at the beauty around me,that;s where I feel spiritual. I feel quite peaceful after watching that online service and all I wanna say is God bless everyone in this thread.

God bless you as well Patriot

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
"It's going to be biblical" Please pray today...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The 11:00 am (EDT) is coming on now. I'll watch.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Buckle you’re chin straps and put you’re mouth pieces in. Time to use the armor of GOD to illuminate that which is dark. GOD wins!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
NBA and NIKE want Trump out of the White House. Nike closed all stores today. I'm seeing a pattern emerge.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Bravo

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
NBA and NIKE want Trump out of the White House. Nike closed all stores today. I'm seeing a pattern emerge.

Wonder if Kaepernick will be taking a knee on this one....lol

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think you’re right but it goes much bigger.

Just looking at the news stories on drudge a lot of things are happening. Putin just rewrote their constitution. Israel is in a state of war and this one my favorite,

Satanic groups across the US 'are mutilating cattle for sexual organs'

www.dailystar.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Oh..no doubt it's much bigger. Each country seems to be (or will be) not letting the "crisis go to waste" in it's own way. For the USA, it's being used to tarnish President Trump. Like the other attempts, it won't work, but this is what they do.

If Biden has a bad debate with Sanders tonight, watch new sinister actions be taken.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is great, 😆. Italians know how to roll during this fake pandemic.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

it brings the solutions to everyone's neighborhood.

What’s are the solutions?
Don’t forget Google was there too.

No one likes third party contracts. Yet all the players are present in that moment. Retailers get info DNA, retailers give it google, google has your DNA, google give it to Government.

Remember IBMs roll in the holocausts. Final Solution.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 15-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

NIKE is shooting itself in the FOOT!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
AI, that would explain the Max Headroom affect. With a super level Quantum computer being described, it would seemingly be super easy to create a modern "Max" that is much more smooth.

My wonderment is with some of his pics and comments that YouTube or the real DIA didn't take him off line. He has been boldly posting for weeks now.

Makes you go hmmm?

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman

I was simi interested up until the 10:25 mark. Being somewhat familiar with Qs drops, this is not the type of behavior I would expect Q to display upon revealing himself. Q strikes me as no nonsense and this guy...you just wanna reach across the table and bitchslap the Cheetos out of his mouth

He did say to watch the Queen of Denmark over the next 30 days so I'm going to watch

I don't care what this person has to say until they prove they are q.
Q has to make a drop using this name and saying that it's him.

I do think the researchers on ats should dig into who q really is though.
For all we know q is a ds agent.

It's funny how people see things so differently. I don't see Austin S the way you describe at all. Maybe it's because I know people similar to the way he talks and acts, and that is influencing my opinion. So far, I like him whether he's on the Q team or not.

I'm indifferent

I don't care what this person has to say until they prove that they are q.
Q has to make a drop that uses this name and says that it's him.

I do think that the researchers on ats should dig into who the real q is.
For all we know q could be a ds agent.

It's extremely naïve and gullible for anyone to trust an anonymous source no matter what info they point to.
The ds could easily be leading people around with a carrot that leads to nowhere.

To be fair, researchers are only going to get so far with finding out who Q is. We've all tried. The hax0rz on the chans can't even get a hint of who the identity is, nor can the media companies with their more in depth resources. If Q is a larp, or even a psyop, its one of the most sophisticated larps/psyops out there.

Id be more concerned about Q actually being AI. That's some deep # if it is, and more concerned than half the things its posted.

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join