It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Trump prime-time address the nation tonight.

Perhaps Q55:

Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

I'm ready...

COVID-19 Found in Toilet Paper
link

The irony

Fake news. Watch out for those official looking sites.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

This is becoming another CoronaVirus thread. There are already tons of them on ATS. Q barely addresses the subject.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Added, thanks.

State of Emergency Declared:

1. WA - 29 Feb
2. Maryland - 5 Mar
3. Florida - 5 Mar
4. Pennsylvania - 6 Mar
5. CA - 6 Mar
6. Kentucky - 6 Mar
7. Indiana - 6 Mar
8. Utah - Mar 7
9. NY - 7 Mar
10. OR - 8 Mar
11. Ohio - 9 Mar
12. Illinois - 9 Mar
13. New Jersey - 9 Mar
14. Rhode Island - 9 Mar
15. Iowa - 9 Mar
16. Massachusetts - 10 Mar
17. Colorado - 10 Mar
18. Michigan - 10 Mar
19. Connecticut - 10 Mar
20. North Carolina - 10 Mar
21. Hawaii - 10 Mar
22. Arkansas - 11 Mar
23. New Mexico - 11 Mar
24. Alaska - 11 Mar (ZERO cases)
25. Arizona - 11 Mar

I'm sure it will hit 33 in next few days.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Trump prime-time address the nation tonight.

Perhaps Q55:

Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

I'm ready...

COVID-19 Found in Toilet Paper
link

The irony

Fake news. Watch out for those official looking sites.

My bad, I didn't even bother opening that one

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

CME will close its Chicago trading floor at the end of the day Friday “as a precaution” due to coronavirus. The company will evaluate when to reopen it as “more medical guidance on the coronavirus becomes available.”

cnbc

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: crankyoldman

But if it’s mandatory then your kinda stuck...Pun intended.

Italy had been doing their mandatory program since 2017 they had a pull back for a while, but they went back to full speed last year.

China started their mandatory program Dec 2019. Coincidence?

There are ways around everything - to a degree, but most can't be bothered with the effort and I kinda don't blame them.

The problem at this point in time is if I'm not panicked about corona-beer then there is something wrong with ME.

Notice how there are only jabs for temporary conditions rarely resulting in death? Notice how "getting sick" is now a government issue and not a personal one? Notice how vacs or nasal vacs go year round, and are often free? It is not about health at all, not one single bit.

While folks were sleeping this happened - a med industry takeover of the world. Now many have to figure out a way out of that maze. Would have been better never to walk in.

Med industry logo is not love, but a snake, most often in a broken, single strand DNA coil.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is becoming another CoronaVirus thread. There are already tons of them on ATS. Q barely addresses the subject.

Q barely mentions it but Q+ talks about it...he's going to talk about it in about an hour so %&$$##%!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I agree. how about discussing this instead: Qlinton

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I simply don't trust big Gov't agencies and trust big Pharma much less.
My last vaccine was over 20 years ago.

Deja Vu: The Swine Flu Vaccination Fraud of 1976

CBS ” 60 MINUTES” documentary on the swine flu epidemic of 1976 in the U.S. It went on air only once and was never shown again. Watch this video documentary and listen to testimony of people who caught Gullian-Barre paralysis because of the swine flu vaccine. They sued the US government for damages.

500 cases of Gullian-Barre paralysis, including 25 deaths—not due to the swine flu itself, but as a direct result of the vaccine. At the time President Gerald Ford, on advice from the CDC, called for vaccination of the ENTIRE population of the United States.

The difference now, and what is the REAL danger, is we have no questioning media.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

I agree. how about discussing this instead: Qlinton

With all due respect OR, this is two years old and nothing but nonsense. I'm lost at how that sort of "presentation" appeals to anyone.

(post by cherokeetroy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All...

It sure will be interesting to see what POTUS has to say tonight. It will really be a bummer if he pushes jabs as the "solution" being worked on, seems the " Flu " just keeps getting worse, not better, since their inception. Throw in them being mostly manufactured in China, there's very sound reasons to be suspect of them. If he told people to keep their immune systems healthy with good nutrition and rest, he'd be my Hero !

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

“Project Python is the single largest strike by U.S. authorities against CJNG, and this is just the beginning,”

This has to be what 0311 Warrior was referring to a day or so ago.

Something about going from movement to maneuvers.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Former West Virginia University professor pleads guilty to fraud that enabled him to participate in the People’s Republic of China’s “Thousand Talents Plan”

DOJ

In July 2017, Lewis entered into a contract of employment with the People’s Republic of China through its “Global Experts 1000 Talents Plan.” China’s Thousand Talents Plan is one of the most prominent Chinese Talent recruit plans that are designed to attract, recruit, and cultivate high-level scientific talent in furtherance of China’s scientific development, economic prosperity and national security. These talent programs seek to lure overseas talent and foreign experts to bring their knowledge and experience to China and reward individuals for stealing proprietary information.

“The FBI knows the Chinese government intentionally targets the advanced technologies and technical expertise developed in the U.S. to give themselves a competitive advantage in the world marketplace,” said FBI Pittsburgh Special Agent in Charge Robert Jones. “Participation in a talent plan like the one Dr. Lewis was part of it is not illegal. But FBI investigations have revealed participants are often incentivized to transfer proprietary information or research conducted in the U.S. to China.

Whatever happened to that Harvard scientist, Dr. Charles Lieber? He was part of that "Plan" as well and much more given his credentials.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I was half joking but I actually did have that same thought around the time of this vid posting. For the record, i have no problem with the CV discussion in this thread as long as a connection is made to the general topic of Q. I'm not a big contributor to the thread though so take that as you will.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So ironic that Lady of Liberty is the most of many, well known Star Fort, An Acient girl imo > starforts.org...

a reply to: FlyingFox

Iowa and Hawaii have declared state of Emergency, bringing total to 18 states.

@JenniferJJacobs

LATEST: Health advisers will recommend Trump raise US travel alert to Level 3 for entire EU.

This would mean Americans should avoid everything but essential travel to Europe and should self-quarantine for two weeks upon returning to US, sources tell @nwadhams @RyanBBeene and me.
twitter.com...

Nearly EVERYTHING event wise is being cancelled. Next, will be a soft martial law... nobody go outside or travel anywhere... stay in your homes/bunkers. Are the magnetic poles about to flip over? The world is going full tilt upside down.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Seems to me that the coronavirus is clearly the catalyst to the endgame of this thing. Curious remarks there.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I like your posts and would hope that your break isn't too long. I have followed up on alot of the info you have posted and even archived some of it fwiw.

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join