It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imthegoat

This is becoming another CoronaVirus thread. There are already tons of them on ATS. Q barely addresses the subject.

and this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

MOD NOTE....
Good point.
Unless "Q" related....could we keep the Coronavirus posts to a minimum.
Please.
LOTS of those threads out there ;-)

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Wed Mar 11 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
It will be lost on most but DJT mentioned the payroll tax cut is huge.

There are 232 people in a country of 350million ish who hate this idea. That's it. No human being would be opposed to this unless they are invested in it. Hell Biden said directly if he's in office DJT tax cuts go away and he's the frontrunner!!!!

So. Tomorrow 232 people will say how much they hate immigrants (the biggest beneficiaries) and all working people by saying it is undoable and they resist.

Dems need victims, therefor they victimize and as such see tax cuts as wrong for their agenda.

DJT put the Dems in a bind that sadly, most people simply won't see because something something taxes budget blah blah blah.

To add :

It is sometimes claimed that the economic burden of the payroll tax falls almost entirely on the worker, regardless of whether the tax is remitted by the employer or the employee, as the employers’ share of payroll taxes is passed on to employees in the form of lower wages that would otherwise be paid.[1][2][3][4] Because payroll taxes fall exclusively on wages and not on returns to financial or physical investments, payroll taxes may contribute to underinvestment in human capital such as higher education.[

en.wikipedia.org...

LOL.... just saw the Kitty meme..... LOVE it !

edit on 11-3-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Get a load of Tom Hanks son. Damn, nice tattoos. 🙄

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Skipping a couple of pages so forgive if mentioned

twitter thread

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
4m
BREAKING: S. Korea significantly reducing lethality of coronavirus by prescribing a chloroquine diphosphate salt +zinc treatment combo to block COVID-19 viral enzyme @ 500 mg per day of chloroquine + zinc for 10 days

I have heard about the use of zinc in with this virus before but it would be interesting to know exactly what role it plays.

Going to bed soon so if anyone chooses to explore tonight, that would be great.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Made an opps.
edit on 11-3-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: crankyoldman
It will be lost on most but DJT mentioned the payroll tax cut is huge.

There are 232 people in a country of 350million ish who hate this idea. That's it. No human being would be opposed to this unless they are invested in it. Hell Biden said directly if he's in office DJT tax cuts go away and he's the frontrunner!!!!

So. Tomorrow 232 people will say how much they hate immigrants (the biggest beneficiaries) and all working people by saying it is undoable and they resist.

Dems need victims, therefor they victimize and as such see tax cuts as wrong for their agenda.

DJT put the Dems in a bind that sadly, most people simply won't see because something something taxes budget blah blah blah.

To add :

It is sometimes claimed that the economic burden of the payroll tax falls almost entirely on the worker, regardless of whether the tax is remitted by the employer or the employee, as the employers’ share of payroll taxes is passed on to employees in the form of lower wages that would otherwise be paid.[1][2][3][4] Because payroll taxes fall exclusively on wages and not on returns to financial or physical investments, payroll taxes may contribute to underinvestment in human capital such as higher education.[

en.wikipedia.org...

LOL.... just saw the Kitty meme..... LOVE it !

EXACTLY!!!! Now, we KNOW from DJT's endless championing new trade deals that this whole tax to save the poor garbage has been turned in its head. Q has hinted OFTEN that off book black op projects are done too (C_A, Iran, NK etc.)

I said after DJT's tax cuts for folks to look carefully at the schedule, it would reveal a lot about possible future situations. Ending the payroll tax "temporarily" means it is gone for good, as post 2020 election it won't come back.

Dems want it all wrecked, all of it, so they can't concede a dime. Let's see how he does it.

He's a master.

DJT Tweet

edit on 11-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson
I'm nearly finished watching this vid that Canadian Mason posted a few pages back. I gotta say that it's pretty mindblowing stuff even if the delivery is a little off-putting. Looks like I'm gonna be pretty busy over the next week or so reviewing his past videos to get a better idea of what he is actually trying to say in relation to "the big picture". I just thought it might interest you after reading your post about Austin Steinbart. imo, both of these characters are VERY relevant to the Q discussion and I would hope that more people in this thread would look into them with a bit more of an open mind.

edit on 3/11/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: oops, forgot to add vid lol

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Anyone else have trouble with images loading on here? Last few days they refuse to load; thats if ATS itself loads. Tried various browsers to no avail. Note: I'm a primarily mobile user and haven't checked on PC yet to see if its a cross platform issue. Just wondering if it was a local issue for me or if it is a multiuser problem.

No issues on my side using Firefox or Chrome, though I don't use phones.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Get a load of Tom Hanks son. Damn, nice tattoos. 🙄

twitter.com...

Maybe he means it ironically?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

This is an actual thing.

Chloroquine allows zinc to pass through the cell walls in order to attack the rNA that allows the virus to mutate.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I'm trying to take in the Steinbart stuff, but his voice is grating. You'd think someone involved with Q would have a microphone that would be able to adjust for that. Instead his voice echoes off that whiteboard, across my living room into my mouth and rattles my teeth.

His speaking style doesn't mesh at all with the subdued, cryptic Q that I've come to know.

Not to be overly dogmatic, but Q did say no outside comms. Past, present, or future. On a practical level, Youtube is a terrible idea for Q.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No doubt he was indoctrinated at an early age along with Dad's mind control movies.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
OMG..A.G. Barr supports the Nadler/Schiff bill that reauthorizes FISA.

www.usatoday.com...

I'm getting tired of trying to mentally twist everything into a disinformation boomerang-mirror white-hat operation, lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless
I'm a youtube junkie so I didn't have much issue watching Steinbart's vids. The audio does gets better in the more recent ones. I also don't mind the editing style since it is a pretty common technique to keep vids short and to the point by eliminating pauses. Just to be clear, I do not think he is Q or Q+. I think he may be part of the Q team in some way though. Q did say that there are people risking their lives and that some have died in this operation. All I know is that this twist has my spidey senses tingling.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I found it of value and an interesting factoid!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Suicide watch...

Former army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning tried to “take her own life” in a Virginia jail on Wednesday ahead of a looming court date, her legal team said in a statement.
She has been recovering and is still expected to appear in court for a hearing Friday after refusing to testify before a grand jury in a WikiLeaks probe, the attorneys said.

Fox News

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Skipping a couple of pages so forgive if mentioned

twitter thread

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
4m
BREAKING: S. Korea significantly reducing lethality of coronavirus by prescribing a chloroquine diphosphate salt +zinc treatment combo to block COVID-19 viral enzyme @ 500 mg per day of chloroquine + zinc for 10 days

I have heard about the use of zinc in with this virus before but it would be interesting to know exactly what role it plays.

Going to bed soon so if anyone chooses to explore tonight, that would be great.

Zinc will help in any viral cold situation i believe. I think its in the cold prevention OTC meds. Cold-Eeze is one (zincum gluconicum, or zinc glucomate).

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Since this guy (whatever his name is) won't go away, Which of his videos do you recommend? I'll fire up my headphones and listen to it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

No doubt he was indoctrinated at an early age along with Dad's mind control movies.

I've sometimes wondered if it won't be the elite's kids who end up taking them down, their kids have also been influenced by M'alice and the NPC culture. LOL...you know how it is with the " Mob " kids these days, " No respect for the old school criminal code " !!

What did Q say, " What would you do for the Love of a child ", something like that. Look at what we've seen with Hunter Biden, Harry and Megan, the college admission scandals in Hollywood, child stars telling their stories as adults. Maybe this Stein-BART ( Homers kid ) isn't Q , doubt very much he is...but this kid does seem to have a story to tell that seems to come with some insight, lol, if you can get past his smart ass attitude !

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I've only watched the one from today posted above^^^.
Here's the link Montagraph
I couldn't help myself and scrolled through his vid titles until I saw on that piqued my interest and just started watching this one: Reverse Intelligence - Humans Against A.I. - ATS
edit on 3/12/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: cause I'm a youtube junkie

It just occurred to me that you may have been asking about Austin Steinbart so here is one with pretty good info:
Black Ops 101 - The Dark Truth About the CIA
edit on 3/12/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: the other guy

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join