It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I know Trump doesn't read teleprompters well, but he seemed Uber tense during that speech. His voice broke twice and his hands had a death grip on eachother.

I'm sure when his voice broke, he was doing his damnest not to cough. Imagine the headlines if he had coughed during that.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The Exodus has begun

Like hundreds of thousands of people across the world, the super-rich are preparing to self-isolate in the face of an escalation in the coronavirus crisis. But their plans extend far beyond stocking up on hand sanitiser and TV boxsets.

The world’s richest people are chartering private jets to set off for holiday homes or specially prepared disaster bunkers in countries that, so far, appear to have avoided the worst of the Covid-19 outbreak.
......Adam Twidell, chief executive of the private jet booking service PrivateFly, said his firm was continuing to see a jump in bookings as wealthy people arranged evacuation flights home from high-risk countries.

Super-rich jet off to disaster bunkers amid coronavirus outbreak

edit on 3112020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, apparently the restrictions do NOT cover the UK?

What happens if someone from Italy flies to London and then get on a flight to the US?

Have instructions been given to the UK to stop this happening?

This makes me wonder if the UK will have the equivalent of a quarantine center/FEMA camp to roundup Euro-perps?

Is anyone flying out of Italy right now? They are in strict lockdown, no?

They'll be red flagged and denied entry into US. I'm sure they have instructions or soon will 👇

@DHS_Wolf

The action @POTUS is taking to deny entry to foreign nationals who have been in coronavirus-affected areas will keep Americans safe & save lives. These are not easy decisions but they are required. I will issue guidance within 48 hours outlining details.

DHS link & statement

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Anons on /qresearch are say POTUS Oval Office staement finished at 9:11? If so it gives:
Q911

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.612963 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:48:07 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 0d8fb9 No.612955 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:47:31 (EST)
>>612728

Hey Q are we going to have a BIG WEEK this week?

>>612955
March MADNESS.
Q

Note that BIG = Tom Hanks Film!!!
edit on 11-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Maybe he was worried about any further "Booby traps"?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Simple to Prove he is who he says he is
[/quote

HE is offerring] IMO Undeniable Proof ... Q = Quantum computer and he's a DIA agent who's been on a mission

You tell me how he can make threats to the Swedish Royalty and/OR still have the videos up?

In my life the Truth has always been MUCH stranger than fiction

explain the photos he's posted for one . . . plus I'm very intelligent, like Mensa level and this kid makes me feel stupid

Not becoz I don't understand but becoz I DO!

Mark my words .... and didn't Q say "you're going to Love Q"?

Why did Trump start talking about a space command?

Who's "commander" Austin says is himself . . . in the futureText

AND, P.S. why isn't he mentioning ANYTHING about Covid whatever?

In fact, WHO KNOWS SOMEONE/ ANYone WITH CoVid-19?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Just when you thing you have a plan

it knocking on your door

Now back to KISS principle

thunderbay.trccnews.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Run, run.
[Wheels Up]? Private yachts.

The super rich and some of those doomsday preppers.

World on fire but, Greenland and the South Pacific (wealthy getaway islands) looks safe.

Outbreaks

Who knew Q fever was a disease?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Anons on /qresearch are say POTUS Oval Office staement finished at 9:11? If so it gives:
Q911

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.612963 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:48:07 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 0d8fb9 No.612955 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:47:31 (EST)
>>612728

Hey Q are we going to have a BIG WEEK this week?

>>612955
March MADNESS.
Q

Note that BIG = Tom Hanks Film!!!

Also "Big Week"

Big Week or Operation Argument was a sequence of raids by the United States Army Air Forces and RAF Bomber Command from 20 to 25 February 1944, as part of the European strategic bombing campaign against Nazi Germany.

Since "BIG WEEK" is capitalized I assumed that both words were pertinent?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

During our / the UK, 'Brexit', Pantomime - a 4 year scrape- Regular to and Fro Lorry drivers were said to Have returned enough A - Z , in case a No Deal won the day. When the few years back Swine Flu ran amok, we were told Wharehouses are choc - a - bloc with Anti - Flu medication and UK Hospitals were fully prepared to Handle such. Now the whole country has gone into a devious rumpus and a shelf emptying chaos soon hit local shops etc. Strange, is it not, how original version of SARS cropped up - 2002 to 2005, and WHO plus multiple lines of Global research teams Failed to produce a Safe Vaccine. Crystal clear proof that all Political ' Blah,Blah,Blah, should kick off with 'Once upon a time', and Gently close with - 'The Wolf now defeated, Mary / and or / Joe, walked home as Happy as pie.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Thanks for the value add ITG!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Since Monday, my wife was 12.5 km ( or 20 minutes by car) away from the Metro Toronto Convention Centre where the PDAC conference took place. She said she could not believe how many people were wearing masks in Toronto. We just found out today that our mayor and our MPP were at that conference, and may have had contact with the gentleman who was diagnosed with COVID-19. Now, all three are back in town and under self-quarantine. The gentleman with the COVID-19 also happened to teach a class at the university here when he got back, possibly infecting his students and anyone else he came into contact before showing symptoms. Some of those students work for my wife as placement students; she has been instructed to 'screen' those students beginning tomorrow morning before allowing them to come to work. So, yeah...doorstep....so much for the whole "Escape North" thing, eh, lol!

I told my wife I will go to the store tomorrow for some toilet paper but, she didn't get the humour. I forget she's not as tuned in as I am sometimes.

Gotta' go to Costco!

edit on 11-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
The Exodus has begun

Like hundreds of thousands of people across the world, the super-rich are preparing to self-isolate in the face of an escalation in the coronavirus crisis. But their plans extend far beyond stocking up on hand sanitiser and TV boxsets.

The world’s richest people are chartering private jets to set off for holiday homes or specially prepared disaster bunkers in countries that, so far, appear to have avoided the worst of the Covid-19 outbreak.
......Adam Twidell, chief executive of the private jet booking service PrivateFly, said his firm was continuing to see a jump in bookings as wealthy people arranged evacuation flights home from high-risk countries.

Super-rich jet off to disaster bunkers amid coronavirus outbreak

Whether this pandemic was a black hat operation or a white hat operation doesn't really matter. It's going to end up white hat because of that boomerang effect. Karma is coming for these a----s. They can run but they can't hide

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Polly on fire tonight... "What's with the weird title?? You find out near the end so stay tuned, it's a jaw dropper!"

#Plandemic

ETA: Special place for GS...

edit on 11-3-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: burn in hell

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
What is an " anti-viral treatment " ? Should be homemade soup, honey and lemon tea, maybe some O.J.
Overall Trump did a good job trying to reassure people and didn't harp on the jabs. My body, my choice, aren't those the rules !

So it looks like we're in for another month of this " Madness ", IDK, make the best of it , take the family camping, take a domestic vacation, lol, get your spring cleaning done..

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Anyone else have trouble with images loading on here? Last few days they refuse to load; thats if ATS itself loads. Tried various browsers to no avail. Note: I'm a primarily mobile user and haven't checked on PC yet to see if its a cross platform issue. Just wondering if it was a local issue for me or if it is a multiuser problem.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

a reply to: imthegoat

Thanks for the value add ITG!

Thats surprising to read. Usually I offer nothing lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It will be lost on most but DJT mentioned the payroll tax cut is huge.

There are 232 people in a country of 350million ish who hate this idea. That's it. No human being would be opposed to this unless they are invested in it. Hell Biden said directly if he's in office DJT tax cuts go away and he's the frontrunner!!!!

So. Tomorrow 232 people will say how much they hate immigrants (the biggest beneficiaries) and all working people by saying it is undoable and they resist.

Dems need victims, therefor they victimize and as such see tax cuts as wrong for their agenda.

DJT put the Dems in a bind that sadly, most people simply won't see because something something taxes budget blah blah blah.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
What is an " anti-viral treatment " ? Should be homemade soup, honey and lemon tea, maybe some O.J.
Overall Trump did a good job trying to reassure people and didn't harp on the jabs. My body, my choice, aren't those the rules !

So it looks like we're in for another month of this " Madness ", IDK, make the best of it , take the family camping, take a domestic vacation, lol, get your spring cleaning done..

Made me think of you. Someone did this - crazy.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Did President Trump mention the Payroll Tax in his address tonight? I missed it. Democrats hate cutting taxes in any way for working Americans. Pelosi and Hoyer are strictly against it. Sick bastards. Does President Trump need their approval?

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join