It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

JUST IN: Seattle public schools are going to close for two weeks effective tomorrow. This was hinted at in an earlier press conference

Twitter

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What do we think about this?

Senate panel postpones subpoena vote in Hunter Biden probe

There is no evidence of wrongdoing by the Bidens, and Hunter Biden has denied using his influence with his father to aid Burisma

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

At least 11 were injured in the Katyusha rocket attack on the #Taji military base according to initial reports, a coalition official tells CNN. The official could not offer a breakdown in nationality of those injured in the attack at this point. #Iraq

Twitter

2 Americans and 1 Brit were killed when 15 Katyusha rockets landed at Taji Base in Iraq at about 7:52 pm local time today. "ISIS doesn't have this capability," I am told by a US military source. The US military is still treating the wounded right now, which number more than 11.

Jennifer Griffin

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Feds arrest over 600 alleged Mexican cartel members

The Department of Justice (DOJ) and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) announced Wednesday that more than 600 arrests have been made as a result of an interagency operation cracking down on Mexican cartel activity. 

The operation resulted in more than 600 arrests nationwide, 350 indictments and "significant seizures of money and drugs," according to the agencies. 

the hill

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,
PM sent.

link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200311002D

POTUS tweet, at 08:42:30, with lots of numbers:

With 100% Reporting in Missouri, @realDonaldTrump (299K) received over FOUR TIMES the number of votes President Obama (64K) received in 2012, and over DOUBLE the number of votes President Bush (117K) received in 2004.

The enthusiasm is with Trump!

1) Note the capitalised FOUR TIMES DOUBLE gives 8X!

2) +++ Method... I think there are 2 upturned pyramids of numbers:
a) Bracketed numbers gives:
299, 64, 117
20, 10, 9
2, 1, 9
Q299 Rothschilds Cult Leaders - timestamp encodes Mar 11th,
Q64 POTUS Twitter Take Down - timestamp encodes Mar 11th,
Q117 Saudi Prince Alwaleed Arrest - timestamp encodes Mar 11th,
Q2010 SNOW WHITE 4 NOW OFFLINE - timestamp encodes Mar 11th,
Q109 St. Michael the Archangel Prayer,
Q21 You can paint picture without risk of jeopardizing the operation - timestamp encodes Mar 11th, 12th,
Q19 Dem's Control Black Pop (Continued)- timestamp encodes Mar 11th (twice),
Q12 Military Intelligence - Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? - timestamp encodes Mar 11th (twice), 12th, 13th,
Q3 Open Your Eyes (Uranium One Scandal) - timestamp encodes Mar 11th, 12th,

b) Non-bracketed numbers gives:
100, 2012, 2004
1, 5, 6
Q100 Queen of England - with power comes corruption - Chan post number encodes Mar 11th, timestamp encodes Mar 12th,
Q2012 SNOW WHITE 7 NOW OFFLINE. PACKAGE COMPLETE. HAVE A NICE DAY. - timestamp encodes Mar 11th,
Q2004 NELLIE OHR: Russian-speaking CIA Farm Trainer, Works at Fusion GPS, Wife of DOJ's Bruce Ohr - timestamp encodes Mar 11th,
Q156 ++ (Rothschild Targeted) - timestamp encodes Mar 11th, 12th,
See (a) for Q12 and Q3

These links make me think that the Snow White 7 are not just CIA supercomputers... they are ROYAL FAMILIES!

I will reply to this post with the other usual DECODES... a rich decoding tweet 'twas!

edit on 11-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: FamCore

I think they've sidestepped Hunter Biden and are subpoenaing the public relations group that has all the relevant documents instead.
The investigation is moving forward

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

BREAKING: The CBS building in midtown Manhattan has reportedly been evacuated after 2 employees tested positive for #coronavirus.

breaking 911

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

There is no evidence of wrongdoing by the Bidens, and Hunter Biden has denied using his influence with his father to aid Burisma

No vote = no subpoena...regardless of the entity?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Appears so. CBS got CoronaStruck. Why can't this happen with CNN. I recommend napalm as a good sanitizer.

@BryanLlenas

Two CBS News NYC based employees have tested positive for Coronavirus. Employees will work remotely for next two days while buildings are cleaned & disinfected, per CBS President Z. Employees who may have been in direct contact with infected asked to self quarantine for 14 days.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It is becoming clearer why the media is pressing or millions of tests. Creating even more panic over what amounts to be in the USA a mild flu bug.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Deutche Bank has also been infiltrated. Is there a central bank collapse on the horizon?

Deutsche Bank says Frankfurt-based employee contracts coronavirus
link

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There is currently a purge going on inside Iran's government.
The only thing these guys are being infected by is a bullet to the head.

Must be. I have a hard time believing that multiple high-level Iranian officials have died from the Corona virus, when it appears that everywhere else in the world only the elderly or those in poor health need be overly concerned.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Some of our Code of Vets IRR (Individual Ready Reserve) veterans are being activated.

Code of Vets

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If they subpoena Hunter Biden he can just plead the 5th all the way through.
By subpoenaing a third party that has all the relevant information they sidestep his ability to interfere

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Deutche Bank has also been infiltrated. Is there a central bank collapse on the horizon?

Deutsche Bank says Frankfurt-based employee contracts coronavirus
link

IDK, but the Banksters are definitely involved in multiple ways.

Today, Merkel made a comment saying up to 70% of Germany population may catch Corona.
www.bbc.com...

Now, Denmark is reportedly getting hit...

@BNODesk

BNO Newsroom Retweeted BNO Newsroom

Denmark has reported 252 new cases of coronavirus so far today, nearly doubling the country's total to 516.
twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 11-3-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

cherokee, here is POTUS schedule for today (link):

12:15PM Meet with the Secretary of State
3:00PM Meet with Bankers on COVID-19 Response
6:45PM Depart the White House
6:55PM Arrive at the United States Naval Observatory
7:00PM Dinner with the Vice President and Mrs. Pence
8:20PM Depart the United States Naval Observatory
8:30PM Arrive at the White House

If POTUS is releasing a statement at 8pm then he will be at the Naval Observatory having supper with Mr & Mrs VP?

This would allow him to tweet "My Fellow Americans... The STORM is Upon Us" before returning back to White House for Oval Office statement at 9pm!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This CV hysteria is officially a panic. I'm sick of hearing about it.

I'm going to enjoy it though. If everyone is avoiding public spaces, my misanthropic self will be at peace while I drive and shop.
edit on 3/11/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

FC, the writer is an idiot - the mountains of evidence Rudy has given is pretty condemning. Either way Hunter would plead the 5th (as he should really) but Andrii Telizhenko is the nuke.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
This CV hysteria is officially a panic. I'm sick of hearing about it.

I'm going to enjoy it though. If everyone is avoiding public spaces, my misanthropic self will be at peace while I drive and shop.

Agreed all around. Still zero explanation I can see for runs on TP and paper towels, as such I'll order online to avoid the sheep-shame.

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join