It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Nancy Pelosi just said the US House will not go along with temporarily eliminating or lowering the payroll tax.

She hates anything which puts more money in the pockets of everyday Americans.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
This CV hysteria is officially a panic. I'm sick of hearing about it.

I'm going to enjoy it though. If everyone is avoiding public spaces, my misanthropic self will be at peace while I drive and shop.

idk how everyone else is taking this but after months and months of feeling confined and claustrophobic, I am finally getting a sense of true liberation and it feels good

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Only a few more weeks and we will be in 90+ temps every day and CV will die on the vine.

Only 9 cases in Arizona and like 6 in the same family and almost all are elderly & sick with other ailments.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
President Trump will address the nation tonight at 9 p.m. eastern time.

mobile.twitter.com...

I hope he's not genuinely giving in to this MSM induced panic.

Still at 99% of all USA cases being classified as mild.

www.worldometers.info...
edit on 3/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If POTUS is releasing a statement at 8pm then he will be at the Naval Observatory having supper with Mr & Mrs VP?

Dinner was postponed.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump will address the nation tonight at 9 p.m. eastern time.

mobile.twitter.com...

I hope he's not genuinely giving in to this MSM induced panic.

Surprises me those thoughts still are in your mind

Others are worried, others I am sure will be running ... Never forget... Trust the Plan ...

Godspeed

edit on 3112020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE with tweets up to Mar 11 2020 15:44:36

Q V16.96 20200311 to 3894 incl. DECODE tools

IF YOU DON'T YET HAVE A COPY, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND DOWNLOADING before POTUS Oval Office statement!

It has been suggested that, once the Storm starts, we will need a posts map because it will allow us to foretell when events will occur and hence we can advise/comfort our loved ones.

If Twitter, FB, goog, the net etc., go down then you will not have this info if you have not downloaded an offline copy!!!
This will serve that purpose!

edit on 11-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

One of the effects of Coronavirus is that Jeff Bezos' Amazon will make a lot more money with people ordering online rather than venturing to shops!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hair Icon account posts the walking on stage follow up clip.

10:35 AM · Mar 5, 2020
12:27 PM · Mar 11, 2020

6days1:52 difference

Clip Length :29
31 Oct 2017 - 11:13:10 3-11

Bonus:

The account posted this on the 9th. What is important about this pic is she is facing out of favor. Fully. Facing right is favor, facing left is out of favor.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Italy to shutter ALL businesses besides pharmacies & grocery stores as coronavirus outbreak continues to spread

Twitter

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Alright, I have been posting a theory about Vaccines being linked to the spread of the Coronavirus and extreme reactions we see from some individuals. I wanted to see what you all think to see if it has any legs.

I’m not an Anti Vaxer, but I know there are side effects, and some very harmful.

My theories at the bare bones:

Mandatory vaccinations in China and Italy, means a dramatic increase in vaccinations which means more side effects.
Also the nature of a vaccine means you actually carry a part of the virus. So there would be sudden increase exposure of the virus.

A bad batch of vaccines inside a small group can be tracked down. But a bad batch in an entire population can overwhelm the system.

A bio weapons or Frankenstein vaccines in a laboratory could have gotten out, and the unique nature of the virus may make its reaction to recently vaccinated individuals (flue shot) more extreme.

CDC realized this too late and thought they could just let it pass. But now it’s out of hand. No one in that pharma world wants testing that could point to vaccines. So we are told it’s just about as normal as the flu and no need to test, just take basics precautions, and mitigate.

Meanwhile serous reaction by some of the vaccinated, That have been exposed to this Franklin virus, or just their immune system is all jacked from mandatory vaccinations that their body wasn’t ready for.

Analogy time: If you made driving mandatory, you would see an increase in car accidents.
Driving is convenient but has its risks. Those who in the past had chose not to drive had their reasons, now you put them behind the wheel the accidents increase and I’d bet those who were forced to drive rather than walk or bike were more likely to die from an accident.

So what I’m saying is would the CDC test and see if ther is any correlation between vaccines and the Coronavirus .
Of those who died, what was their vaccinations schedule and when was their last flu shot.

Would the CDC investigate what danger could happen if the SARS or any other deadly virus are re introduced to a vaccinated individual.

I’m not sure big pharma is too big to fail, but it seems like there is a cover up to keep what’s really happening under wraps until a vaccine can be made, so they can become the hero.

Follow the Money. Who wins at the end of all this? Who has the most reason to protect themselves from loosing money?
Who is okay with lying to millions of people just to save a few bucks?

I have links to share but I do all this from my phone so it’s a pain.
The easiest thing I can do, is post this video from Del Big Tree. He’s a big anti vaxer but has some good points.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
More Maps...

US Carries Out Widespread Nationwide Arrest Blitz on ‘Remorseless’ CJNG Cartel

WASHINGTON – The Justice Department and the Drug Enforcement Administration today announced the results of Project Python, a DEA-led multilateral interagency operation encompassing all global investigations and related disruption activities targeting the Cártel de Jalisco Nueva Generación (CJNG).

This announcement marks the conclusion of six months of investigative and enforcement activity targeting CJNG, culminating in large scale arrests throughout the country within the past week. Project Python has resulted in the arrests of more than 600 CJNG associates, 350 indictments, as well as significant seizures of money and drugs.

“Project Python is the single largest strike by U.S. authorities against CJNG, and this is just the beginning,”

IIRC, Sessions put much of this in play.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Would the CDC investigate what danger could happen if the SARS or any other deadly virus are re introduced to a vaccinated individual.

Vax come from China, without oversight. Your point here is why never get the jab, there is zero way to know what is in it or what element within is designed to trigger something latent. This panic over getting sick and accepting a jab creates consent where none existed prior. Ergo, mutations and damages are on the recipient.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good stuff worth remembering.

Cheney's hideaway was Raven Rock.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 24RSH200311003D

#2 of 2 DECODES of this POTUS tweet at 08:42:30 AM:

With 100% Reporting in Missouri, @realDonaldTrump (299K) received over FOUR TIMES the number of votes President Obama (64K) received in 2012, and over DOUBLE the number of votes President Bush (117K) received in 2004.

The enthusiasm is with Trump!

1) Tweet Deltas and timestamp give:
Q809 Hillary Sold Out CIA Assets in China, timestamp encodes Mar 11th
Q955 USMC activated. US (3)., timestamp encodes Mar 11th
Q3412 Video of B-2 Stealth Bomber Takeoff, timestamp encodes Mar 11th
Q842 Internet Bill of Rights - Careful who you follow, timestamp encodes Mar 11th
Q1342 Class Action Lawsuit Against FB - PEOPLE UNITED hold the power., timestamp encodes Mar 11th
Q2542 POTUS: Watch Sean Hannity, timestamp encodes Mar 11th

20 CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = 385
Q385 Alabama Election Fraud Marker, timestamp encodes Mar 11th
b) RemoveDupes = 69
Q69 God speed to those who will be put in harms way. You are the bravest men and women on earth. We will never forget. All share one title in common and that is the title of "Hero." "The LORD is my shepherd,, timestamp encodes Mar 11th
c) Base+nums = 436
Q436 Scheme Behind Fake Russian Dossier, Chan post number encodes Mar 11th
d) RemoveDupes+nums = 120
Q120 Why is controlling the narrative important?, timestamp encodes Mar 11th

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

State of Emergency Declared:

1. Maryland - 5 Mar
2. CA - 6 Mar
3. OR - 8 Mar
4. WA - 29 Feb
5. Kentucky - 6 Mar
6. Indiana - 6 Mar
7. Utah - 7 Mar
8. NY - 7 Mar
9. Ohio - 9 Mar
10. Illinois - 9 Mar
11. New Jersey - 9 Mar
12. Rhode Island - 9 Mar
13. Iowa - 9 Mar
14. Massachusetts - 10 Mar
15. Colorado - 10 Mar
16. Michigan - 10 Mar
17. Connecticut - 10 Mar
18. Florida - 5 Mar
19. North Carolina - 10 Mar
20. Hawaii - 10 Mar
21. Arkansas - 11 Mar

Cruise ship industry going down...

Norwegian Cruise stock a month ago: $54.21

Norwegian Cruise stock today: $16.03

You can add Arizona

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Trump prime-time address the nation tonight.

Perhaps Q55:

Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

I'm ready...

COVID-19 Found in Toilet Paper
link

The irony

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If I get it, I get it.

I say DEAL WITH IT. That's what adults do.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

But if it’s mandatory then your kinda stuck...Pun intended.

Italy had been doing their mandatory program since 2017 they had a pull back for a while, but they went back to full speed last year.

China started their mandatory program Dec 2019. Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What does this judge fear?

A federal judge leveled harsh accusations against Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts and the rest of the conservative majority, claiming that they are “actively participating in undermining American democracy.”
More at: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join