It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thanks! I'll keep a running list and repost later.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I am fully prepared to use the full power of the Federal Government to deal with our current challenge of the CoronaVirus!

DJT

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Rumors are flying from generally reliable sources that @realDonaldTrump
is considering declaring a "National Disaster". Similarly, that he will hold an unscheduled press briefing today.

Twitter

Possibly related. A tweet from President Trump a few minutes ago.

mobile.twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I am fully prepared to use the full power of the Federal Government to deal with our current challenge of the CoronaVirus!

DJT

Boomerang TIME!

edit on 3112020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

JUST IN: The first death due to #coronavirus in LA County has been announced by LA Public Health. No info on the location is being provided. This from the live press conference, ongoing. Live Stream:

Twitter

National Guard activated in LA?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Tweets with videos showing Bernie Sanders with a black left eye today are being deleted by Twitter almost as fast as they can be posted.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The Endgame cometh or are we watching House of Cards?

@EamonJavers

A White House official tells me President Trump is considering issuing a disaster declaration for the entire United States under the Stafford Act. No decision yet but this would free up a lot of funding and put FEMA fully in the fight against the virus.
2:10 PM - 11 Mar 2020
twitter.com...

FEMA? Camp time? Execute Operation Round-up?

The Stafford Act is a 1988 amended version of the Disaster Relief Act of 1974. It created the system in place today by which a presidential disaster declaration or an emergency declaration triggers financial and physical assistance through the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). The Act gives FEMA the responsibility for coordinating government-wide relief efforts. The Federal Response Plan includes contributions from 28 federal agencies and non-governmental organizations, such as the American Red Cross.

In 2015, the Stafford Act was used in an episode of House of Cards as a way for President Frank Underwood to fund his signature jobs program, AmericaWorks.

Stafford Act

Under this Act, Puerto Rico is treated as a state.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Something Big is going on. That tweet included a CDC.gov link highlighting a visible statement mentioning protection of people on a wider range of threats other than just this CV. Health, Safety, and SECURITY.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In 2016 Bernie appeared at the Democratic National Convention with a fresh cut under his eye. I saw a rumor flash that he was roughed up by Hillary's Goons

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Kenneth Clarke, "Father of the House" in UK parliament and Tory Grandee, has also appeared on BBC with a black eye today!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Tweets with videos showing Bernie Sanders with a black left eye today are being deleted by Twitter almost as fast as they can be posted.

Last March (2019) Bernie had an injury to his left eye. Remember? He said he hit it on the shower door or something.

Is he sporting a black eye again today? That's odd.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Finally, a Rep speaking out.

Thomas Massie
‏ @RepThomasMassie

I just left the floor where I spoke out against the Patriot Act/FISA Reauthorization. Video below:

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Down below that linky Obama made a posting with a picture in it. Does anyone have the time and ability to look at those pictures? They looks encoded, badly encoded.

Link to BO's post

Picture:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Denmark is closing all its schools and universities effective immediately - Danish PM

Twitter

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Unless that happened directly after his 1pm speech, it would have to be old. He had no bandage on during the speech today.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

At least 11 were injured in the Katyusha rocket attack on the #Taji military base according to initial reports, a coalition official tells CNN. The official could not offer a breakdown in nationality of those injured in the attack at this point. #Iraq

Twitter

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Dup
edit on 11-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Trump will deliver a statement about #CoronaVirus later today - CBS (BNO News)

Twitter

@realDonaldTrump

has said he will release a statement at 8pm Eastern Time. Will talk about new travel restrictions to Europe, and discuss a 'national emergency'.

Twitter

From the Oval Office
edit on 11-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Trump prime-time address the nation tonight.

Perhaps Q55:

Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

I'm ready...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is that a Bidet Toilet?

Funny thing Bidet auto corrected to Biden, I knew it wasn't a Biden Toilet since there's no hair sniffer on it (unless the TP is covering that up)

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join