It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Anyone else feel like coronavirus is the equivalent of the restart button on your laptop?

Society is being closed down, program by program, and updates being applied, ready to reboot as Society V2.0!

edit on 11-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Anyone else feel like coronavirus is the equivalent of the restart button on your laptop?

Society is being closed down, program by program, and updates being applied, ready to reboot as Society V2.0!

Yes, it’s like we got the blue screen of death.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Seriously, people have lost their friggin minds. It’s the conspiracy crowd that’s now the same ones.

5,000 dead in the US in 2020 from seasonal flu. In the same stretch, this bug has killed 30. 24 in the same state and most of them in a hospice facility.

This is insane.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Observationalist

I simply don't trust big Gov't agencies and trust big Pharma much less.
My last vaccine was over 20 years ago.

Deja Vu: The Swine Flu Vaccination Fraud of 1976

CBS ” 60 MINUTES” documentary on the swine flu epidemic of 1976 in the U.S. It went on air only once and was never shown again. Watch this video documentary and listen to testimony of people who caught Gullian-Barre paralysis because of the swine flu vaccine. They sued the US government for damages.

500 cases of Gullian-Barre paralysis, including 25 deaths—not due to the swine flu itself, but as a direct result of the vaccine. At the time President Gerald Ford, on advice from the CDC, called for vaccination of the ENTIRE population of the United States.

The difference now, and what is the REAL danger, is we have no questioning media.

Wholly Smokers, that video is scary. If you go to 7:00 the guy who developed the program can’t give a straight answer to if they field tested the second vaccine, the first vaccine was tested and was what the people thought they were giving their consent to. But they switched them. So sad, such a miserable human being.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Yes, forced self reflection. At least for those who are capable of it.

What is interesting is there is a thread here on killing the payroll tax - a garbage thing to say the least (no idea what UK equiv is). Folks replying are fully ignoring the trade deal shifts, the regulation reduction, NATO savings, wars ending savings - and pending new deals with UK and more. So much has happened they can't catch up that trashing the payroll tax won't result in MORE taxes elsewhere at the FED level. DJT is about removing them, hell is fighting with the IRS right now!

My point, things are moving so so fast WW, that this corona-beer-break seems to reflect it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imthegoat

This is becoming another CoronaVirus thread. There are already tons of them on ATS. Q barely addresses the subject.

Q barely mentions it but Q+ talks about it...he's going to talk about it in about an hour so %&$$##%!!!

I was referring to announcing every time some School District closes...or a state declares a national emergency... or a major event is cancelled. Things like that. There will be hundreds of those in the coming days.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
So ironic that Lady of Liberty is the most of many, well known Star Fort, An Acient girl imo > starforts.org...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

Iowa and Hawaii have declared state of Emergency, bringing total to 18 states.

@JenniferJJacobs

LATEST: Health advisers will recommend Trump raise US travel alert to Level 3 for entire EU.

This would mean Americans should avoid everything but essential travel to Europe and should self-quarantine for two weeks upon returning to US, sources tell @nwadhams @RyanBBeene and me.
twitter.com...

Nearly EVERYTHING event wise is being cancelled. Next, will be a soft martial law... nobody go outside or travel anywhere... stay in your homes/bunkers. Are the magnetic poles about to flip over? The world is going full tilt upside down.

Some refer to her as Isis (Egyptian goddess). 11-point star shaped base structure. Masonic? I haven't heard of the Starforts topic in years. Many (all?) of the forts built during the US Revolutionary War were Starforts. They have a huge number of sites in that goog earth file. The theory of a global civilization is quite popular among some notable non-mainstream archeologists/anthropologists going back to Atlantis or before the first Egyptian dynasty.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Supreme Court Allows ‘Remain in Mexico’ Rule to Remain in Place

he Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld the Trump administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy requiring asylum seekers to wait in Mexico while their applications are processed in the U.S.

The court’s decision overturns a 9th Circuit Court of Appeals injunction against the policy covering the entire U.S.-Mexico border. Justice Sonia Sotomayor was the only judge who dissented. However, the ruling does not dispel other legal challenges currently brought against the policy in other courts.

The Remain in Mexico policy has been touted by the administration as a deterrent to illegal immigration. Around 60,000 asylum seekers are currently enrolled in the program.

#winning

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That is good news. Also President Trump just announced major travel restrictions for those traveling from Europe to America.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Screencap of Bern's black eye. Gotta love this guy, not well liked, not bright, done nothing in life, irritating voice, singular unevolving message and never going to be elected. All that, and he takes not one but TWO black eyes for stepping out of line.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Apparently employers are not supposed to ask an employee if they are sick, or if their faces are melting.

Don’t Ask Employees If They Have Covid-19, and Other HR Tips

When the CDC agreed to talk to HR professionals, 40,000 people got on the call.

Hey Bob, you doing ok? Maybe take some time off.

(post by SKEPTEK removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

That is good news. Also President Trump just announced major travel restrictions for those traveling from Europe to America.

This really is a big decision. Watch the Democrats lose their heads over this. I bet the enemedia have already begun their criticism, and the House will screech like the wicked banshees they are.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
deadline.com...

I’m sure I’m late on this, but I mentioned a few days ago I woke up with a feeling a famous person in sports/entertainment would be diagnosed this week.

Tom Hanks fits the bill.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Anyone have a link for the POTUS Oval Office statement in 20 minutes?

ETA - found one... here

It has a video length of 46:55!!!

edit on 11-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, apparently the restrictions do NOT cover the UK?

What happens if someone from Italy flies to London and then get on a flight to the US?

Have instructions been given to the UK to stop this happening?

This makes me wonder if the UK will have the equivalent of a quarantine center/FEMA camp to roundup Euro-perps?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

You gotta wonder if he waited until right before Trump's address ended to announce this in order to step on it.

twitter.com...

Course, cnn picked it right up like candy.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Anyone have a link for the POTUS Oval Office statement in 20 minutes?

ETA - found one... here

It has a video length of 46:55!!!

If I have this right, the address lasted 10:20

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

a reply to: imthegoat

This is becoming another CoronaVirus thread. There are already tons of them on ATS. Q barely addresses the subject.

Q barely mentions it but Q+ talks about it...he's going to talk about it in about an hour so %&$$##%!!!

I was referring to announcing every time some School District closes...or a state declares a national emergency... or a major event is cancelled. Things like that. There will be hundreds of those in the coming days.

Hmm let's look at the scope of my posts in correlation to Q data --

I post about quarantines/state of emergencies which on a mass scale could point to imposing (medical) martial law

I post about military activity which could point to mass arrests

I post about the Dow and economic downturns which could point toward a monetary reset

That's pretty much the extent of my interest in this pandemic and its relation to Q

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Just watched that whole Video, .Have seen many such before and yes have heard Vaccine Victims , for whom it all backfired., But Wow, has that Firefighter been nigh on Destroyed, all by ONE single Vaccine Jab.

Cheers, and take it easy.

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join