It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis has been discovered?!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Again, hitting the proverbial nail on the head. But lets be distastefully honest here. You want to blame the bright and intelligent for the actions of this elitist ancient order who control the minds of the gifted? You want to blame all of mankind because a secretive ancient pact was made to not enlighten mankind, but to control,covertly?

Nope. In fact, I don't believe anyone or anything controls Mankind. And I don't believe in elitist orders... at least, not ones with a global scope and that could direct history.

How can you research a subject when it has been deleted out of history, and then pressured to accept it as a fiction.

The average person doesn't. Scholars do, however, and in fact they do it in ways that are somewhat incomprehensible to most people (like using the story of the Big Bad Wolf as a paradigm for economic modeling.) There's an Atlantis ecosystem model, for instance... and many other things including study of utopias. There's even scholarly symposia on it.

The average person huffs at scholars and scientists without really seeing the ground they tread on. I see people sneering about "boxes" who have no idea of the breadth and range of science (note: this is at the PhD level. The stuff you learn with an ordinary college degree is lightweight. You start to get to some of the serious stuff at a Master's level, but you have to go beyond there to start seeing the vast webs of knowledge and the insanely wild and beautiful connections that can be made.

Great cycles occur because the intelligent slave becomes, too knowledgeable, and the knowledge must be set back, destroyed. You can't have your heard of sheep getting to the point where they can revolt successfully. (Become like gods)

If that were true, we'd see layer upon layer of cities where people got to the same point in culture and technology and then suddenly collapsed back to almost nothing.

That doesn't happen. We can find places where Neanderthals lived and we dig up dinosaurs (I've done that)... and if it was there, we'd have found it.

Nor are they allowed to "know" the true nature, attributes, of these "gods" (Dagon, dog, dragon). For if they did they would realize the true nature of "The Matrix of Lies" we truly live in.

Just because someone standardized a spelling in English of a word that they could barely pronounce... doesn't mean that word is related to another English word that came to the language through German or Greek. I see lots of "spelled like and sounds like" things that just don't hold.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

a reply to: Harte

Cremo is literally a Hindu fundamentalist.

And how would that impact the subject material?

Gee. I don't know.
Why don't you ask Pat Robertson?

Maybe you should look up the publisher of his book "Forbidden Archaeology."

Not sure it would matter to you though.

Harte

First, Its the subject matter in the video I present, where you can judge the speakers demeanor, presentation. He explains his evidence and conclusions in a mature and rational manner. I find him to be quite credible.

Second. You attempt to re-frame the information in another context it was not presented to be in. Never said one word about a book. And since you bring it up, he probably had to use the publisher he did because of "Institutional" pressures from other highly controlled publishers. Your right, I don't care what publisher he used. Its the information that is important.

Your reasoning for doing this, I can only imagine.....

Now you assume I don't know Cremo's (hundred year old) "evidence."

I'm not re-framing anything. I'm telling you where Cremo is coming from. He's Hindu, A Hindu Creationist, and a former Hare Krishna airport beggar. In fact, the Hare Krishnas actually published "Forbidden Archaeology."
My analogy is spot on. Near perfect in fact.

Harte

You might have a argument that could hold water, if, this were the only person bringing these things to the light. The timeline for humanity goes deeply into antiquity. It took quite a long time to get the global populations of stone age people to 9 billion? Lots of food required for that, not to mention the sophistication society would have had to have. Growing the food, transport, organization.

A Forgotten Society

The antediluvian (or Pre-diluvian) period – meaning “before the deluge” – is the period referred to in the Bible between the Creation of the Earth and the Deluge (flood) in the Biblical cosmology.

Genesis Chapters 4 through 6 records the history of the Antediluvian world in a highly condensed account. From the genealogical list, the time between Adam and the flood of Noah was almost exactly 1656 years.

Many have asked the wondered, “how large was the Pre-Adamite (antediluvian population)”? Population studies have revealed (mathematically speaking) that the population was approximately nine billion! Large than today’s population!

www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com...

Then you have all those nasty ooparts that "Someone" needed to make in the first place. How many examples would you like to prove its at least possible there was life before the Bible, and before Universities???
en.wikipedia.org...
www.thevintagenews.com...
www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte

Cremo is literally a Hindu fundamentalist.

And how would that impact the subject material?

Gee. I don't know.
Why don't you ask Pat Robertson?

Maybe you should look up the publisher of his book "Forbidden Archaeology."

Not sure it would matter to you though.

Harte

First, Its the subject matter in the video I present, where you can judge the speakers demeanor, presentation. He explains his evidence and conclusions in a mature and rational manner. I find him to be quite credible.

Second. You attempt to re-frame the information in another context it was not presented to be in. Never said one word about a book. And since you bring it up, he probably had to use the publisher he did because of "Institutional" pressures from other highly controlled publishers. Your right, I don't care what publisher he used. Its the information that is important.

Your reasoning for doing this, I can only imagine.....

Now you assume I don't know Cremo's (hundred year old) "evidence."

I'm not re-framing anything. I'm telling you where Cremo is coming from. He's Hindu, A Hindu Creationist, and a former Hare Krishna airport beggar. In fact, the Hare Krishnas actually published "Forbidden Archaeology."
My analogy is spot on. Near perfect in fact.

Harte

You might have a argument that could hold water, if, this were the only person bringing these things to the light. The timeline for humanity goes deeply into antiquity. It took quite a long time to get the global populations of stone age people to 9 billion? Lots of food required for that, not to mention the sophistication society would have had to have. Growing the food, transport, organization.

A Forgotten Society

The antediluvian (or Pre-diluvian) period – meaning “before the deluge” – is the period referred to in the Bible between the Creation of the Earth and the Deluge (flood) in the Biblical cosmology.

Genesis Chapters 4 through 6 records the history of the Antediluvian world in a highly condensed account. From the genealogical list, the time between Adam and the flood of Noah was almost exactly 1656 years.

Many have asked the wondered, “how large was the Pre-Adamite (antediluvian population)”? Population studies have revealed (mathematically speaking) that the population was approximately nine billion! Large than today’s population!

www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com...

Then you have all those nasty ooparts that "Someone" needed to make in the first place. How many examples would you like to prove its at least possible there was life before the Bible, and before Universities???
en.wikipedia.org...
www.thevintagenews.com...
www.ancient-origins.net...

EDIT TO ADD:

RH- populations only go back some 30-36 thousandth years. Same as domesticated animals, to include, Dogs. RH+ goes back much much further.
edit on PMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5489 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

The average person huffs at scholars and scientists without really seeing the ground they tread on. I see people sneering about "boxes" who have no idea of the breadth and range of science (note: this is at the PhD level. The stuff you learn with an ordinary college degree is lightweight. You start to get to some of the serious stuff at a Master's level, but you have to go beyond there to start seeing the vast webs of knowledge and the insanely wild and beautiful connections that can be made

"Its a club, and you Ain't in it". Proving your membership by having letters behind your name.

There is a great deal of hard lying in the world; especially among people whose characters are above suspicion.

One man is as good as another until he has written a book.

You know who said those things, right?

How about this one.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

You have exposed the vest web for what it really is, a web! What does a web do? Captures! Captured in a web of complexities, excessive cost that continually increases. The entire system is hopelessly corrupted by greed and covert (Communist /*******) agenda. Not to mention the taboo subjects that can not even be asked. Again, a system that has some absolutely great people in it, but trapped in a web'

Are there honest schools, certainly, but a school is only, like anything else, as good as the people that man it.

I just love Yale, at least they don't hide the satanic fraternity stationed there.

EDIT TO ADD: And thank God, we have forums like this where we are free to share, learn and educate each other without too much oversight. I love it. ATSU!!!
edit on PMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago24811 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Found another site, but it's just too massive to share here. Large Building block quarry, manufacture site. The blocks are in a variety of stages of manufacture. Looks like the only ones there, are the security guards and their white tents. A thousand or more blocks on the ground.

Area covered. 4X6 miles.
edit on PMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago29811 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The average person huffs at scholars and scientists without really seeing the ground they tread on. I see people sneering about "boxes" who have no idea of the breadth and range of science (note: this is at the PhD level. The stuff you learn with an ordinary college degree is lightweight. You start to get to some of the serious stuff at a Master's level, but you have to go beyond there to start seeing the vast webs of knowledge and the insanely wild and beautiful connections that can be made

"Its a club, and you Ain't in it". Proving your membership by having letters behind your name.

Try Joining the Pittsburg Steelers. WAY worse.
Those guys actually require you to be able to play football on a professional level!

Harte

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Or the "I can't be bothered to spend years studying this so I'll just tell you what I think it is" club.

For instance, when I learned to do satellite searches for gravesites (tumuli) in Mongolia as part of a citizen science project, they did NOT have us just download pictures and tag stuff. We spent time training on photos of 'things that kinda looked man-made but were not' and 'real ones' mixed together. The sites had been identified by physical survey (though not excavated) and we learned as we were graded on the correct number of hits. I was ... okay... at it. No real whiz kid, but I learned.

Satellite photo survey was done by teams and we marked roads and other structures as we found them and things were confirmed or labeled as "yes, likely" if almost everyone agreed on what it was.

So there was time-consuming training and some explanations by archaeologists and so forth... and each session started with a little practice session to get our 'eye' in for what we were looking for. It was challenging.

This produced real results and real sites that people went in and verified and dug.

People who work for the military and government and assess spy satellite images also do the same kind of training. No soldier would be turned loose to identify weaponry without extensive training. Even archaeologists who work with satellite images also have to have a lot of training so they can identify ancient structures that may be below ground.

This is a contrast to what I see from every amateur who does satellite photo investigations. They leap in and flag things and misidentify structures and use it to advance a theory of whatever they think they're proving.

There are many excellent forums with people who have been doing satellite studies for ages (Reddit, Google Earth forums), including people who have degrees and have training. That's why I generally check with them if I ever have a question about something.

ATS is not one of those places. The mindset here is often scornful of such training.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Well, good for you

Now sink your teeth into this, what do you see. No coaching from me, no peer pressure. Then at the same time try to figure out how many death's were involved with its history. Admittedly, it might be difficult for you, because you have to force yourself to look.

Zoom in real close.

zoom.earth...=19.948915,-13.399377,18z
edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1781 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Those guys actually require you to be able to play football on a professional level!

Harte

The Club, does not own the "sciences" it may think it does, but in reality, it belongs to anyone with a mind, that can use it.

www.inc.com...
www.businessinsider.com...
www.storypick.com...
www.medscape.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Harte

The Club, does not own the "sciences" it may think it does, but in reality, it belongs to anyone with a mind, that can use it.

www.inc.com...
www.storypick.com...
www.medscape.com...

The Football Club does not own the "game" it may think it does, but in reality, it belongs to anyone with a body, that can use it.

Harte

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Harte

www.inc.com...
www.storypick.com...
www.medscape.com...

The Football Club does not own the "game" it may think it does, but in reality, it belongs to anyone with a body, that can use it.

Harte

My goodness, a meeting of the minds

ACK ACK lol

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Harte

www.inc.com...
www.storypick.com...
www.medscape.com...

Harte

ACK ACK lol

Have you tried to join the Steelers yet?

Harte

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Harte

www.inc.com...
www.storypick.com...
www.medscape.com...

Harte

ACK ACK lol

Have you tried to join the Steelers yet?

Harte

No. I enjoy my free Agent status way too much lol lol

Nothing to contribute to the last image?

Its a fairly simple task.

Taking into consideration the image takes a 3D reality and converts it to a 2D format. Baring that in mind, what do you see, within the context provided, which is narrow.

What do you see when you look?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Taking into consideration the image takes a 3D reality and converts it to a 2D format. Baring that in mind, what do you see, within the context provided, which is narrow.

To me it looks like some kind of geological feature. However, like yourself, I have zero training in this field, so I've really no idea.

What do you think it is?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

To me it looks like some kind of geological feature. However, like yourself, I have zero training in this field, so I've really no idea.

What do you think it is?

Zoom in and try to identify any items.

ADDED: There are approx 20 items scattered around this feature. What are they, how did they get there. At the center of the feature there is a pattern of regular breaks, natural. The top is not flat but rather non uniform as though some of it is missing. The patterns seem to beak the stone in a uniform box pattern.
edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5485 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just looks like some rocks to me.

Just tell me what you think it is, I'm not really up for playing some game.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
SPAIN

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
Just looks like some rocks to me.

Just tell me what you think it is, I'm not really up for playing some game.

I have had to debate myself in answering this. What you have displayed in your question is simply you prefer me to do your thinking for you. And this type of mindset has brought our world to the point it is now. Love your tag line

If you insist.

Do you see the man made objects in the image? The patterns on the center indicate someone was pulling these manually broken square stones off of the top. In other words mining for building materials.

But not just any stones, the larger ones. Certainly one might say this is a natural assumption in the desert, especially when very few other building materials are present. It would be expected.

This, is just one site with a couple of building stones in view.

Following that mindset it would have taken a crew of 20 or so to do this small bit of labor. Keeping this in this very narrow context is necessary to understand the entire picture.

Do you agree? so far?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

No it hasnt been, WAIT FOR IT.....

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
SPAIN

Not Spain, or Greenland, or South America, or Russia, etc. Even though, the same processes may be found there as well.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join