It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
All this talk about legal issues...chill out

Use your common sense

On servers, you have video files containing all kinds of crap
From the mundane to the ridiculous
Drunken managers trying to pick up a woman at a company party, mixed with company get togethers, and department data on wiring schemes...etc…etc…etc

Here this valiant young man happened to come on the videos...NO BIG THING
And he copped them…Nothing illegal…nothing wrong
If they wanted to mark these things secret they wouldn’t have been on that server

Case closed

edit on 9-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Problem is you really don't know the truth about what you state as fact.

It may or may not be an issue by Navy standards. It could appear as OK but we also don't really know if there is something behind that also. The government and UFOs have a long history of coverup and disinformation.
edit on 6/9/2019 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Thank You, Sir Isaac. That was very helpful and much appreciated.
Besides different motivations by different persons of interest there's a lot of possibilities.

I think you nailed the list of most likely's.
edit on 9-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This has to be the most interesting thread on ATS in at least 2 years, maybe longer.
A very good read and many thanks to all of you for this.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You are assuming too little (Mr. ADT security man on a ship! bet you want to erase that one) and rapid-cycling Celltypespecific is assuming way too much.

NEITHER of you know the parameters of the server on the ship or the security protocols or ANYTHING. Not to mention the variables that come into play, such as what kind of access was allowed or denied TFT, so he may have had every permission to be up in the computer making copies.

So both of you should chill out and quit talking like you know anything about the situation and legal circumstances of that carrier group back in 2004. And Celltypespecific- take your come-down meds, dude.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

WHY IS ATS site so SLOW lately!!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Difference was TTSA's released was SANCTIONED BY THE PENTAGON....

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

WHY IS ATS site so SLOW lately!!

Some crazy folk have suggested it's because the data from the boards is run through an AI scan before it's backed-up on the half-hour. But that's crazy talk I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: pigsy2400

Difference was TTSA's released was SANCTIONED BY THE PENTAGON....

Was it?

Would you mind linking us to the material from the Pentagon that sanctions it? Thanks!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I really don't comprehend why its so difficult for everyone to understand the significance of what TFT did....

Please let me know what I am missing....

Someone copied files from a Top-Secret Military Server.....

This could have been sold to foreign advisors ...and for whatever reason everyone seems to think this is no big deal....

This make absolutely no sense to me...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

No, it doesn't seem so

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Respectfully Kansas my response is below:

"FLIR1 is the second of three US military videos of unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP) that has been through the official declassification review process of the United States government and approved for public release. It is the only official footage captured by a US Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet present at the 2004 Nimitz incident off the coast of San Diego. Like GIMBAL, this footage comes with crucial chain-of-custody (CoC) documentation because it is a product of US military sensors, which confirms it is original, unaltered, and not computer generated or artificially fabricated. While there have been leaked versions on the internet, the CoC establishes the authenticity and credibility that this version is the original footage taken from one of the most advanced sensor tracking devices in use."

Official Gov release of TFT's vidoe

edit on 9-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Respectfully Kansas my response is below:
Official Gov release of TFT's vidoe

Just to fast forward the next page or two of discussion, KansasGirl or others will point out that they asked for evidence that the Pentagon released the files - and that a statement by TTSA is not really very good evidence of that.

CellTypeSpecific or others will probably eventually point to items by George Knapp or others that point to a DD Form 1910 regarding several videos:
www.lasvegasnow.com...

The relevant DD Form 1910 (images of which I'd embed below, but I'm sure they have been posted before) can be found on various websites, including at this link (with images also included in the final link below): www.patreon.com...

In relation to those document KansasGirl or others would then probably say that they are at best ambiguous and point to some of the items by John Greenewald of The Black Vault or others commenting on the fact that the relevant DD Form 1910 has been interpreted (with some supporting comments by a government spokeman) to only permit sharing with industry partners and not a public release:
www.theblackvault.com... lizondo-and-ttsa/?fbclid=IwAR3rPGBC2uHHhYSklF6dg9H2Vy3mO3SOLHLuPQRNtfvq4Rr9bqZ8qpZ0QOk
edit on 9-6-2019 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Is there a comparison of the official release versus what was released many years before, the unofficial.
edit on 6/9/2019 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thank you Issac for moving the conversation along...
Just one more piece of data: Newly released by BlackVault.....

Pentagon states that the videos SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN RELEASED

Gov still believes Vidoes should not have been released
edit on 9-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Is there a comparison of the official release versus what was releases many years before, the unofficial.

There have been a few comparisons between the TTSA version and the version uploaded in 2007 to the Vision Unlimited website.

They boil down to the fact that the content is the same and there are no additional frames in the TTSA release.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: coursecatalog

I just want this on the testimony/record that I completely agree with this statment...

Strange wording. Calm down, Cellty.

I somehow doubt that you - or anybody here - will be called upon to testify in any proceedings of any kind for this vastly entertaining cover sto... er... I mean UFO incident.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

That's what I thought you would link.

For a neuroscientist...

NOWHERE in your link is there ANY documentation from the Pentagon (as you claim) or any other government official. What you have there is TTSA TELLING you that the governemnt sanctioned the release.

Does TTSA link to any official statement from government or Pentagon? If so, please point it out to me because Ive missed it.

If not, then you just have to take TTSA'a word for it. Which you have no problem doing apparently, but I will not taken their word for anything.

So, can you link me to a statement or documentation from the Pentagon?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I really don't comprehend why its so difficult for everyone to understand the significance of what TFT did....

Please let me know what I am missing....

Someone copied files from a Top-Secret Military Server.....

This could have been sold to foreign advisors ...and for whatever reason everyone seems to think this is no big deal....

A "Top Secret military server?" How do you know that particular server was classified Top Secret? You either know a lot more about the intimate circumstamces on that boat than you're letting on, OR you just believe everything your "neuroscientist" mind comes up with.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join