It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You happen to mention the TFT thing, and what do you know, a few minutes later, who shows up here? TFT!

I don't know maybe I am psychic.... Just kidding

The TFT thing was random coincidence ...

The other events are due to the fact that I am very focused on TTSA/AATIP/UAPs at the moment because this is literally the most important news event in human history, thus I consume as much data on the topic as possible. And yes I am a neuroscientist with a Phd from Stanford University and no....I don't know Gary Nolan (former TTSA board member Genetics PhD Stanford).

I hope that helps Kansasgirl.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I don't think people are worried about him as much as wondering how easy it could be to get around Navy security. That's not good if those doing it are helping enemies (with or with knowledge of it) or enemies them self.

Thank-you Roadgravel.....this is the exact sentiment that I have been trying to express....

Why is this concept so difficult for certain individuals on this site to comprehend....I am really at a lost here....

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yet you had the video and files the next day to be post here?

Excellent point roadgravel...I hope he responds to this as I was think about this!!! Very important point.... Does this mean TFT copied the files TWICE....first he copied it and left it at a close relative....

Then he copied it again to as proof to the folks on ATS that what he saw was evidence of a UAP.

TFT can you kindly please clear this point up.
Thank-you.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I’m glad to hear that GUT. One of my self-appointed positions is to watch out for the outsider since I know the nature of the human inclination to throw rocks at the new guy or gal…the stranger. To gather together as a mob and go after the new guy…animal instinct from our tribal DNA.

And the last thing I want to do is get somebody in trouble with the law.

I wasn’t worried about you GUT; I know your intentions are on the up and up.

I did have a little paranoid thought for a quick second yesterday when you said he was a rap singer and what do I see when I read on a blog right after that:
Rap singer gets killed! Yikes!

Of course, that’s not an unusual event in our civilization but the timing was a little scary so I checked out who the guy was.

Rapper Trey Da Kid found dead after shooting, car crash: Police
www.usatoday.com...

edit on 9-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: KansasGirl

I wonder why people here on ATS are so interested in this guy's legal troubles after 12 years...

Strange...

You know..you can't say certain things directly. Or at least I won't for reasons that have to do with being humane.

I know the history of UFO deceptions as well as anyone here, believe me.

And I know the facts we uncovered in this thread...and others. That’s called empirical evidence.

I don’t really want to discuss anymore this man's legal issues of what he did 12 years ago

I just don’t know why people here are so interested in debating that and worrying this guy

These things speak for themselves to people who can see.

You either can see or you don't see

And I'll say what I want to say...if you want to debate it bring it on...
I would, though, leave this guy alone

Thank you.

You are welcome!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Willtell....I thought I was supposed to be the paranoid one on this thread

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I know you are a good soul, too. Will. We're not only ATS Fambly, we bonded long ago in the mazes of ufology.

The pure skeptics are here to be pure skeptics. The spooks are here to add to the confusion and end up in a wilderness of mirrors of their own making. The true believers are here to true believe. And the rest of us? We're just looking for some truth and hoping it leads to something amazing and good. And not like "To Serve Man."

edit on 10-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

You are emotionally attached. Get out in the sunshine.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Heck, I am sufficiently risk averse that I use a pseudonym just to avoid any ridicule...

But Isaac you've expressed your own interest in tracking down TFT and him/her sharing this information with you in this very thread..

Apart from several versions of the video file (including a longer version), thefinaltheory also stated he had a Powerpoint presentation that hasn't been posted yet....

Maybe. That's why ElevenAugust, me and a few others have spent quite a bit of time looking for him...

Even if he had the other material, that person may not have retained it. Even if he still has it, he may not be willing to share.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So surely, whether you were being paid or not, you have decided this situation is risk averse when dealing with 'potentially risky' US Navy material and searching out individuals for information like this online?

Your close involvement here suggests you have grounds for believing there are no legal problems. Nor does your pursuit of the identities of the persons and the files involved suggest this is of any risk to your own professional and personal reputation.

I find this most curious.

Me too?????

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Hi KansasGirl,
My comments are respectfully posted below:

A "Top Secret military server?" How do you know that particular server was classified Top Secret?

This was a classified server. I won't go into details others can verify this point.

You either know a lot more about the intimate circumstamces on that boat than you're letting on

No...I don't know more than the rest of the public... however somehow my brilliant neuroscientist mind was able to
conjure TFT out of the blue.....so yes I do trust almost everything my neuroscientist mind is able to come up with......

Right said Fred. Eyes rolling.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
And yes I am a neuroscientist with a Phd from Stanford University and no....I don't know Gary Nolan (former TTSA board member Genetics PhD Stanford).

I wouldn't doubt your credentials. You're not Nolan though are you? I'm for real goofing. I've read Nolan and I don't see it.

Stanford huh? That brings up a whole lot of coindences, connections, the MIC, spooks, and more than a little woo!

edit on 10-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
But Isaac you've expressed your own interest in tracking down TFT and him/her sharing this information with you in this very thread..

I'll share a screenshot of part of one of the first messages I sent TFTR after he/she contacted me last week - it explicitly began with the words "_Without_ sending me anything at the moment" (emphasis as in my message to TFTR).

I take some comfort from the fact that a video has _already_ been online for over a decade, nothing seems to have been done to track down TFT since 2007 nor, more recently, does it appear that anyone has had a quiet word with Elizondo/TTSA/History about not sharing/promoting the Nimitz video (or taken any sterner measures). However, I'd cross the bridge about whether to obtain a copy of any further video/material _after_ finding someone with it, learning more about that video/material and thinking about this more or looking into it.

I haven't needed to reach any conclusive view on the material yet.

Basically, without more information, at present I wouldn't decide on a course of action. Sure, I'd like to see the longer video (and, ideally, share it) but - as indicated by the message above - I'd want to learn more about any such material and think about it more first.

edit on 10-6-2019 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The obvious lack of interest for 12 years suggest this video is of little importance and the US military are not pursuing it. If it's the real deal and genuine UFO footage then it would be one hot potato and the lack of interest by authorities would be somewhat baffling. If it's part of a hoax or a set up then that only opens up further questions.

I'm sure GUT and yourself are exercising necessary precautions. But tread carefully.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If it's part of a hoax or a set up then that only opens up further questions. 

Yes. Something does not add up.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There are many levels to this discussion, the first level where people think its still a hoax or a some type of counter intell operation. Those people are out of date with known facts, and the fact that this video has been confirmed real. The first level is where I roll my eyes, and can't believe that people are chiming in on a story, and haven't done their due diligence and homework researching it. Mainly will be ignored, until you yourself are up to speed.

Level Two Where people are more focused on me, than on the actual UFO event , technology and what it means for the human race as a whole. I look at these people as witch hunters and people in the conversation that are focusing on all the wrong things. I won't be engaging many people on level two, as I do not intend on getting in any type of trouble or appeasing and satisfying these types of people. You are quite literally talking to yourself here, and going in circles.

Level Three Is happening by people who have accepted this event, video and ATS story as fact, who understand that I am for real. These people are either searching for the data, trying to help me remember, or pushing the narrative forward in positive, and intelligent ways. They don't repeat themselves very often, and always come with something good or at least decent to say. In the previous levels, people just love to hear themselves talk, repeating one another like Parakeets. I don't speak to birds, I speak to humans.

Level Four is where you are talking to me directly, and asking what it is you wish. Dedicated for the people that I have hand selected myself after carefully analyzing their postings and thoughts of me, for years.

Get to level 3 and 4.

Public Service Announcement.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

Why did you get banned here before?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Isaac,I know you as a very wise man and I'm fully confident that you will do the right thing. Just, please, let us know if you need this crowd's help and how we can help.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Oh boy. That is a hell of a proclamation.

Anyway... you haven't answered any of my questions from yesterday. And I addressed you directly.

I would also still like to know if you actually did not have the video and docs in hand when you started your first thread or if this was a bit of theater to set the scene.

One could read the posts in your original thread and see a pattern where someone is sharing a story and then proceeding to fish for similar stories (trying to draw people out?) and then ask people for ways to leak your video and documents and how one would go about doing this and... well, you can see where I am going with this.

Also- why so many sock puppets the first time around? Did your youthful enthusiasm get the best of you?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Well they were on the SIPRNet so we can go ahead and conclude from that it was never classified TOP SECRET. SIPRNet only goes up to SECRET. Im not 100% sure if everything on SIPRNet is classified SECRET by default simply by being present on the network (I dont think that is the case), but they were definitely NOT TOP SECRET. EVER!
edit on 10-6-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Oh boy. That is a hell of a proclamation.

Anyway... you haven't answered any of my questions from yesterday. And I addressed you directly.

I would also still like to know if you actually did not have the video and docs in hand when you started your first thread or if this was a bit of theater to set the scene.

One could read the posts in your original thread and see a pattern where someone is sharing a story and then proceeding to fish for similar stories (trying to draw people out?) and then ask people for ways to leak your video and documents and how one would go about doing this and... well, you can see where I am going with this.

Also- why so many sock puppets the first time around? Did your youthful enthusiasm get the best of you?

Had it in hand, and there were never any sock accounts, only real people. And no, I can't see where you are going with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join