It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The point is, the evidence points that TFT didn’t do a damn thing illegal!

It does seem that is the case.

edit:

(If his story is real)
edit on 6/9/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I would be careful about posting an overview of systems on Nimtz...
That's just me...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I got the impression (from his post) it was within a few days of the event.

I did at first but I think we might have that confused. Much later I think? Maybe someone can do a timeline? I'm out the door for the day but if no one gets around to it, I'll put one together in a day or two.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Let me be clear here: I don't want TFT in any trouble. I like him.

However, it seems beyond that stage at this point. It would've either already happened or now it wouldn't look too good since TTSA is bringing us officially-approved bits of disclosure. That's their claim anyway and we see the cooperation with the witnesses being allowed to tell it everywhere.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

I used a burner and a workstation to extract files on a server.

Dude....why make these comments. There is no need to satisfy idle curiosity of random internet strangers which could put you in a compromising position.

Stop digging your own grave....

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

From publically available sources as seen in the links I provided with said information?

That were simply gathered from Googling "Nimitz+SIPRNET"???

I'd be more concerned about "leaking" materials from said classified systems and uploading them to the Internet,than some poster on the Internet who linked to materials available in the public domain.

Have a great day

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Stop digging your own grave....

I appreciate your concern. But I don't think you are thinking this through. There's good reason to believe that TFT isn't in trouble. If he is and it took this long to get him something ain't right, because he's already said more than enough for someone to make a determination.

Even saying the "ADP" told me to wouldn't be any kind of defense.

What is important to understanding it all is the ADP and the timeline of events. This happened later, right? AFTER the initial event. There's those PowerPoint materials---those came later right?
edit on 9-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I just want this on the testimony/record that I completely agree with this statment:

I'm all in favor of transparency but not in situations where leaked data could get my fellow service men and women literally killed.

I just want this to be clear...as I think we are in the midst of a Counter-Intelligence Operation.

That I am in no way supportive of leaking documents that would put our service men in danger.

In principal I am in support of the release of UAP/UFO data but the best approach maybe what TTSA is currently doing, by working with congress to force/motivate the Pentagon to implement a slow disclosure process which is currently underway.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

AS if you know this about any potential other data leaks.

....as I said.... potential Counter-Intelligence Operation......

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Kinda snookered yourself there, TTSA have been one of the main, if not the main distributor of the original FLIR video? So by your logic and statement, they have used materials for their own endeavour that you refer to as putting people's lives at risk...

Your statement logically makes no sense..

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You seem to be learning a thing or two. Ufology will make your mind do flip-flops! Especially when spooks get involved. Ever hear of strange loops? Basically diabolically confusing and contradictory information sewn into target populations.

But if TTSA and all are a CI OP...explain how that would work?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: roadgravel

AS if you know this about any potential other data leaks.

....as I said.... potential Counter-Intelligence Operation......

I have wondered about that also.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You know what, never mind...
edit on p541236192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
IsaacKoi referenced an OP of his elsewhere where we find the following:

Ron Pandolfi - see Section H4 of my post back in 2015 at:

Bruce Maccabee’s recent book “The FBI CIA UFO Connection” (2014) included a discussion of these lectures to CIA employees. He states that “Kit seemed to treat the subject as something of medium importance, not very important but also not something to laugh about”. He contrasted that attitude with the one displayed by Ron Pandolfi : “Ron, on the other hand, seemed to treat it as a joke or an amusement, at least initially”. Bruce Maccabee states that he wondered for several years why the CIA was taking an interest in UFOs but “then, in 1990, Ron told me the official reason : the possibility of espionage”. Maccabbee reports that Pandolfi said that “in the 1970s, the CIA had obtained ‘firm evidence’ that the KGB had devised a plan to use US citizens, including ufologists, to penetrate US defense programs”.

edit on 9-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
IsaacKoi referenced an OP of his elsewhere where we find the following:

Ron Pandolfi - see Section H4 of my post back in 2015 at:

Bruce Maccabee’s recent book “The FBI CIA UFO Connection” (2014) included a discussion of these lectures to CIA employees. He states that “Kit seemed to treat the subject as something of medium importance, not very important but also not something to laugh about”. He contrasted that attitude with the one displayed by Ron Pandolfi : “Ron, on the other hand, seemed to treat it as a joke or an amusement, at least initially”. Bruce Maccabee states that he wondered for several years why the CIA was taking an interest in UFOs but “then, in 1990, Ron told me the official reason : the possibility of espionage”. Maccabbee reports that Pandolfi said that “in the 1970s, the CIA had obtained ‘firm evidence’ that the KGB had devised a plan to use US citizens, including ufologists, to penetrate US defense programs”.

Of course the drawback to this - if you believe it's all a honey trap or flypaper project - is that they created a rich UFO mythology that actually calls more attention to their top secret projects from people like me who couldn't tell an F-14 from a Toyota Corolla. It's a snake eating its own tail.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hi Gut,

Real talk for a second.

TFT is in a sh@t ton of legal jeopardy. He f-ing COPIED FILES FROM A HIGHLY CLASSIFIED SERVER.

THIS DATA COULD BE SOLDED TO THE RUSSIANS OR CHINA....

Forget about UFOs UAPS etc....

All that the CIA/DIA is concerned with is that their system was COMPROMISED.

Additionally, the initial video was hosted on a FOREIGN SERVER...

In fact now when I think about it George Knapp did mention that an INVESTIGATION was conducted that's why they removed the videos that were posted to youtube back in 2007.

Moreover, Gut I am not sure if you are in the UK...but that would authorize the NSA and the CIA to conduct data collection on a more intimate level than that of an American citizen. Also you corresponded with him...just be careful Gut. You seem like a decent fellow. Just determine worst case scenario if this could have any negative blow back on yourself.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I wonder if TTSA doesn't have a counterintelligence agenda mixed in at least. Some of them have done that kind of thing before. I mean TTSA lead guy, Luis Elizondo, has spent much of his career in counterintelligence.

IsaacKoi could probably direct us to information about Dr. Hal Puthoff (TTSA) & Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green where such a role in ufology is discussed. I'm a little rusty on all that.

Sir Isaac: Can you direct us to info related to what I asked above? Thank You.

Hi The Gut,

Mmm. There's quite a lot that could be said about these areas but I can't think of a good online summary of relevant information.

Frankly, other than the Mirage Men book and documentary, your own threads are probably the best available online resources that come immediately to mind.

Problems include:
(1) Most websites/books discussing these areas contain a _lot_ of information sourced (directly or indirectly) from Richard Doty and/or Bill Moore - often taking information from both (or at least one) of them at face value. The extent to which this occurs is, well, blinking odd.

(2) The connections between some people in the UFO/IC/hoaxing communities look, well, blinking odd but it's difficult to be sure what has been going on between some of them.

(3) Even if you believe what some of those people say then it's difficult to be sure if they have solid _evidence_ for what they say.

(4) Trying to work out why some people have done some things in relation to ufology (e.g. whether it was simply done for a laugh as a prank, or in the hope of making money, or as part of some official government work) is very, very difficult. I would generally be slow to assume that some dishonest actions were for reasons more exotic than fun/money - but, well, in the absence of fuller information then it's reasonable to take different views.
edit on 9-6-2019 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Have you considered the possibility, that possibly, just maybe, paranoia has overtaken your life?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This thread is moving like a jackrabbit in heat…good

Vital point here

Issackoi alludes indirectly to an important point that no author has of yet as far as I know taken the job of writing a comprehensive chronology of the US government disinformation scams within ufology.

I would think an author like Levenda would take it up but lo and behold he may be a part of that now.

The Mirage men book and Project Beta, two great books and that’s about it. Does someone know of any more comprehensive book about this?

Any volunteers to write this book?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Damn, this requires popcorn!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join