It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

I believe you already. I’m just trying to convince these others. I don’t have to read that for myself.

It would be too many coincidental things not to.
edit on 8-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
If I'd done this then I'd be concerned in case a Cowboy, Construction Worker, Native American or Big Tached biker might one day tap me on the shoulder.

In the navy
Yes, you can hack the ships' PC
In the navy
Burn it all to DVD
In the navy
You can put the stuff online
In the navy, in the navy

Are you following the trail
In the navy
Because it sounds beyond the pale
In the navy
Better be thinking about bail
In the navy
Because someone could go to jail
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy

They could go to jail. Yes?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Okay, I got it

This ADT guy told you to put a burner in his ws.

You did that and he recorded the recording of the event and you copped a copy?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Anyway, I don’t think we need to get into this cloak and dagger stuff anymore. I won't. I think TFTR did his job and did his job very well.

We don’t need to look a gift horse in the mouth anymore

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Anyway, I don’t think we need to get into this cloak and dagger stuff anymore. I won't. I think TFTR did his job and did his job very well.

We don’t need to look a gift horse in the mouth anymore

Did his job? What was his job?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

What was his job?

Perplexing us every 12 years.

Set your reminder for 2031.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So what do we call you now, brother? TFT or TFTR?

I am going to give up a bit of information that nobody knows about TFT. He's also, imo, a very talented Rapper.

Hope he does more of it. Great lyrics, delivery, and subject matter on the smokin' track I heard.

Now, TFT, tell us more about this ADP and the CD/DVD burner. As has been mentioned by a few others this would seem an important part of the puzzle to pursue for more than one reason.

Now on to something else important. Quite a few years ago in an OP of mine, I was discussing some of the possible reasons that certain characters associated with the so-called "Aviary" (folk who are now either on the TTSA Board or affiliated research with the group) were doing mucking around and confusing things in our beloved ufology. Stuff like pushing Serpo and MJ-12 spinoff hoaxes.

Isaac pointed out that in the past some of these intelligence community folk had infiltrated ufology for counterintelligence purposes.

Since Isaac brought it up initially we'll use him as an imaginary example. Cometa too.

So say you're the U.S. Govt/MIC/IC and you've got some sweet exotic technology that folk interested in ufology are mistaking for genuine UFO phenomena. Cool, they think at first. We'll not only let folk believe that---we'll help them believe that. We're brilliant! Then they realize they've got a national security problem. True story.

Enter a foreign national, under cover, into the ufological community looking to hoover up info on classified weapons from the unsuspecting, and in their opinion, loony truth seekers.

Now, you're obviously gonna need to drop some counterintelligence operators--also undercover--into ufology to weed out spies or accidentally leaked secrets or even to stop whistleblowers.

Think how differently you might look at foreign nationals like IsaacKoi or Cometa asking for highly-classified secrets like a tape from a whistleblower.

So, yeah, I wonder if TTSA doesn't have a counterintelligence agenda mixed in at least. Some of them have done that kind of thing before. I mean TTSA lead guy, Luis Elizondo, has spent much of his career in counterintelligence.

IsaacKoi could probably direct us to information about Dr. Hal Puthoff (TTSA) & Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green where such a role in ufology is discussed. I'm a little rusty on all that.

TFT...bring us some some o' dat killer rap YO! And please help us understand and work out this thing with the ADP.

Sir Isaac: Can you direct us to info related to what I asked above? Thank You.

edit on 8-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I want to clarify something

GUT, ADT is what?

I originally assumed, perhaps not a smart thing to do, that this operation was recorded off a server.

But now my understanding it was done on a personal Workstation..or regular pc.

So this story as of now I understand that some guy from ADT( what is ADT an IT firm?) asked TFT to install a burner( cd from copying drive) on what?

His personal work station or what?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I understand it a little but it would be helpful if TFT could walk us through it with more detail. I think it's a supervisory position and it's "ADP" if I remember correctly.

That day TFT's ADP had him install--against security regulations aboard the Nimitz of all things--a CD/DVD burner in-line with the computer system.

Why the ADP did this is a question that deserves investigation. However, it also allowed TFT to slip in and get the original video and PowerPoint prevention.

I may have any or all of that wrong. HELP, TFT!

edit on 8-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Real...Recognize ...Real
Be smart TFT.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I assumed ADT was the ADT security firm, even though I thought they just did phones, that’s why I wanted to know what that meant.
They may have been the on-site IT firm for the navy.

I think the question is where was the original video file copied from and by whom and by what procedure.

In my experience, those kinds of items would be on a server and certainly not anyone’s workstation.

Maybe we should let this detail rest.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I assumed ADT was the ADT security firm, even though I thought they just did phones, that’s why I wanted to know what that meant.

I think the question is where was the original video file copied from and by whom and by what procedure.

In my experience, those kinds of items would be on a server and certainly not anyone’s workstation.

It's ADP, not ADT. And it's, as GUT said, a supervisory position. The ADP is a person in TFT's (at the time) chain of command. Like "CO" means "Commamding Officer" or "LPO" means "Leading Petty Offixer," etc.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I have used ADT as a security firm for myself, armed response.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Well here is an overview of some of the systems aboard the Nimitz, it mentions in the doc linked below that the SIPRNET is a classified LAN network aboard the vessel;

There is quite a bit online in regards to the nimitz weather monitoring system and real time video.

The web-based displays and interface
supported by the WEC server is available on the
Navy’s classified LAN (SIPRNET) onboard the
ship, as well as off-board via satellite
connectivity to other ship and land-based
SIPRNET clients. In addition, a video converter
provides real-time display video, selectable by a
Navy METOC operator, over the ship’s closed
circuit television system (called 23-TV) to allow
users in spaces without SIPRNET terminals to
see the live radar display.

Source

Point being, access to this LAN is classified.

The Secret Internet Protocol Router Network(SIPRNet) is "a system of interconnected computer networks used by the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of State to transmit classified information (up to and including information classified SECRET) by packet switching over the 'completely secure' environment".

It also provides services such as hypertextdocument access and electronic mail. As such, SIPRNet is the DoD's classified version of the civilian Internet.

Source
edit on p12329192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Willtell

I understand it a little but it would be helpful if TFT could walk us through it with more detail. I think it's a supervisory position and it's "ADP" if I remember correctly.

That day TFT's ADP had him install--against security regulations aboard the Nimitz of all things--a CD/DVD burner in-line with the computer system.

Why the ADP did this is a question that deserves investigation. However, it also allowed TFT to slip in and get the original video and PowerPoint prevention.

I may have any or all of that wrong. HELP, TFT!

This is exactly correct it’s ADP and it was an order for me to install a burner into a machine, which soon came to be the way to get the data out as the windows build at The time had USB ports disabled and there was never any inter connection with the normal network/ internet as (we know it).

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I used a burner and a workstation to extract files on a server.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

A workstation on a network therefore access to data on that network. It didn't need to be stored on that machine.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Real...Recognize ...Real
Be smart TFT.

I see you 👁

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I’m going to investigate some of the things you mention, with the proper production and team you will see a lot more of me, as of late I had been asked to potentially partake in a interview on a podcast. Stay tuned for content I can’t promise things yet as there are logistics behind any type of real world appearance of myself.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

If loose lips sink ships make it an alien one.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join