It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I'm trying to post a video can you help me?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Simple if life is a simulation we need to pray there isn't a power failure or system crash. If it happens the entire planet dies or at the very least have to start over from a restore point. And lets not forget debugging when they add new code we are liable to end up with a zombie apocalypse.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

you are silly, because if there is a power failure you dont even notice it as a simulation. your master notices it and decides to restore or not.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
a reply to: Itisnowagain

fear mongering. leave him in his unreal world where bill is due.

So you dont believe this is just a simulation run on a computer. Good its kind of a silly idea if you think about it. who would want to play sim earth anyway. Well ok maybe it would be fun now that i think about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
zombie apocalypse is a good idea though.hmmm.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Masters well im not for computer slavery at all thats just wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

of course it is NOW, we are talking in internet, silly.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

snowflakes.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Just occurred to me if you're a simulation than I am talking to myself. And that means we are arguing with ourselves and that is the first sign of insanity. What a crazy world huh?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

yeaah and it is lovely. i am so much in love with myself.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

yeaah and it is lovely. i am so much in love with myself.

Your transparency made me laugh.
edit on 11 21 2016 by LadyButterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyButterfly

If it's a youtube vid. Look at the top of the page in search bar. Scroll the part after the = sign (only a few letters/numbers).

Copy the highlighted part.

Look along the top of your reply box. There is a row of icons. Click the youtube icon. A pop up will appear. Paste what you copied into there. Press ok. That's it.

Or. Copy and paste whole address out of search bar and paste in reply box. Will come up as a link.

Hope that helps.
edit on 27-8-2018 by blackcrowe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LolliKum

Back in 1492, people could just go outside and look, out or up or down or whatever. This is when they started to come up with these ideas of the earth being a ball. This is what is called anecdotal evidence.

I am asking you a question whether you can go outside and look for yourself instead of asking for a youtube video.

What anecdotal evidence, 1492? what are you on about?

Can you not answer an extremely simple question?

How else could you answer it? Every question a sphere believer can ask a flat earth'r, this is things discussed over and over, and the people learning off the same videos will give the same answer as they hear themselves.

are trying to obfuscate or just to ignorant not to realize you are?

I said sarcastically its a coincidence that you and a former poster posted exactly the same thing in response to what I said.

watching videos giving the same answers? WTF?

Is this your reason for posting identical questions and obfuscating in the same fashion as a previous poster when i keep asking if you can simply go outside and look for yourself?

Making precise measurements is being stupid?

NO obfuscating like you are here, you have made no precise measurements as you implying all sorts of nonsense like distance cant be measured or whatnot.

I said stop being stupid because you wont answer a simple question but keep replying with nonsense about videos.

I posted two different videos showing that the sun does get smaller, and if you are in a dry place like a desert, you can see it get to a tiny size and disappear before it even hits the horizon.

It dips below the horizon when I watched the videos, It didn't get smaller unless you mean it changes shape, does the sun change shape? Sorry but in my reality where I can outside and look for myself the sun looks bigger when it was at the horizon, I don't know what delusions you are suffering from.

This is what I ask, can you go outside and look for yourself and see at midday how big the sun looks and then just before sunset and see how the big the sun looks?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

LOL. I am so transparent i am like a ghost

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

lol that's why I can see right through you.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: blackcrowe

Thank you so much! I can't see a youtube icon it seems to be gone on my end. Just a mountain and a sun icon
edit on 11 21 2016 by LadyButterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

When you click on reply (to a post). Above that box where you type into. Is a row of icons. Yes. You said the mountain and sun. Look left of that icon. That is the youtube icon. Next left, create a list. Next left insert content from ats member. Next left, insert content from news source. Next left, insert link to page or site. etc.

Hurry up.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LolliKum
a reply to: Phage

Our perceptions "lie" on a regular basis. Demonstrate how the elevation of Polaris above the horizon corresponds to the latitude of observation. Draw a picture. It's easy.
Well, obviously this does not work because of reasons already stated, that you loose sight of the North star by being obscured by the atmosphere before it would be lost to sight from your imaginary curve so Latitude was determined by looking at the sun in the day because it is bright and you can follow it down to the horizon from places pretty far to the South.
You seem to not know very much about the universe.

You obviously have NO understanding of the universe, the Sun does not change size during the day simple test film it using an ND Filter so you see the Sun not the glare film sunrise, noon and sunset it will be EXACTLY the same size on all images. Want to explain how the Moon appears the other way up in the Southern Hemisphere compared to the North that couldn't happen on a flat Earth. Only total retards think the world is flat.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LolliKum
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I will have to try to search for it but there is a anomaly mentioned in some flat earth videos about the time difference between England and New Zealand, where if you have someone in England and another person in New Zealand for example talking to each other on the phone, the one in England could be describing how the Sun is starting to go down to set, while at the same time, the person in New Zealand would be describing how the sun had come up a while ago, while according to the globe, they would be on opposite sides of it, and one of then has to be in nighttime.

I think the video is the one by D Marble and it was him in the west of USA (sun overhead) talking to someone in Yorkshire England and Australia the person in Yorkshire England could not see the Sun as it had already set the guy in Australia couldn't see the Sun it hadn't risen yet both were in twilight which is possible I live in Scotland some info for you
June 22 2018 Scotland Edinburgh sunrise 04:26 sunset 22:02 total daylight 17:36 mins

The Earth has a tilted axis flat Earthers don't undestand physics,maths,scale or digital images it's that simple

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Testing if I can upload a youtube vid:

Saw this yesterday he spent over 9 mins repeating his flawed assumption another IDIOT to add to the flat Earth youtube list.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join