It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LolliKum
a reply to: Badams

Its hard to believe that the one nation who has put boots on the moon also has one of the highest percentages of flat earthers around the globe. You have to start wondering where the education system has gone wrong.
It has more to do with what countries have the freest access to the internet and do not do as much censorship.

No sadly no it doesn't. It simply shows that people have lost the ability to determine reality from fantasy. The simplest proof the earth is round is when you get to see its shadow on the moon. imagine the weird shadow we would see for a flat earth. Another simple observation just involves taking a trip look at the stars in the northern hemisphere travel to the southern and look up. You quickly realize the stars you have known are no longer there and replaced with a whole new set of stars. On a flat earth, this would be impossible. Then there's another simple test why for centuries has mankind realized the higher you are the further you can see. Think of all those towers built just to see people coming. Even the ancients realized the higher you are the further you can see. On a flat earth, this would not change at all since you would always see to the horizon.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LolliKum

Your example works just fine with a globe.

How long is a day in your opinion? 12 hours from dusk till dawn? .. So.. exactly what the person in England is experiencing while calling New Zealand?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyButterfly

yes it came. next we are spending time discussing if angels have wings.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

yes it came. next we are spending time discussing if angels have wings.

I just love your arrogance it's so humorous!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

nice to hear you are entertained

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

You are a newcomer, oh you probably don't know how to behave yet. It's ok lol. Hugs! I welcome you.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

yes, that is true. entertainment for life is my purpose. might seem shallow for many. thanks for being a guide.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Awww can I call you a Sister? Entertainment is your purpose? That's so neato! It's not shallow for you at all. Just go with the flow of your character. You are sooo welcome I can't wait to guide you some more.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I guess sometimes you can call me sister, yes

I am impatient too for more guidance!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
omg is anyone having trouble uploading anything? Is ats updating at present?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I knew it, I could see it in your replies! Your semi sarcastic replies drip with 'help me' and here I am. God has answered your replies. Im so sorry I am just so eager to help others. And It's been a long time since i've been here. But you do remind me of my little sister.
edit on 11 21 2016 by LadyButterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Testing if I can upload a youtube vid:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

omgosh it's like the video I watched before. Can you tell me how to post a video on here so I can reply with my findings? Its a community computer and I don't know if the settings are muddled up. It should be easy for me to post a video but I can't even upload a picture.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyButterfly
a reply to: Akragon

Oh my, i just love this theory! Have you seen this video before? https..youtube.com/watch?v=llft1Hpjxyw

I hope it posts ok, there's a glitch everyones join date is the same so i'm trying to be as accurate as I can be.

ugh... did you actually watch that whole video?

Im 16 mins in and I want to reach into the screen and slap that guy lol

TO post a video... click on the url of the video

Cut from the = sign over... and paste into the YouTube button at the top of your reply box... second from the right

edit on 27-8-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

lol oh why, I like watching all videos for both sides, oh wow you're in CA i'm in Que. I guess that would make you my brother lol. Thank you for helping me, i'll get it eventually I hope!

Akragon does the youtube button look like a mountain icon? I pushed it but It didnt do anything, are they updating right now?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Simply because he's happy to lie about his beliefs...

so MUCH nonsense

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Oh maybe but haven't you always wanted to look over the fence? I think it would be fun to see the other side of reality don't you?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

the other side of reality isn't fantasy...

But VR is pretty cool so far

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join