It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Aww you need to relax Akragon! I always see people arguing and fighting about silly things like what shape the earth is. I always laugh because it doesn't matter what people think does it?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyButterfly

I am completely relaxed... but I don't believe such things should actually spread

it actually does matter what shape the earth is... on a flat earth physics goes right out the window... literally gone!

The whole world becomes a conspiracy... where the "elite" are hiding the shape of the earth for... no rational reason

but religion has it all solved... even though its not actually defined by religion, that is just the basis of it...

41 mins into the video... the bible comes into play... and reality gets booted out the frickin window, just as physics and science before it...

Just... No

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

lol a true Canadian Male. Argumentative! just kidding... But you seem so angry about people that disagree with you, that's what I don't understand. Lets say the earth is round but people came out and thought it was square? Why argue with them? If the world is round then you shouldn't have to convince anyone that it is round and they cant change the fact that it 'is' round. So when people get irate at people that don't agree with a round earth, it just makes the round earth people look angry and wrong. I hope Im making sense lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyButterfly
a reply to: Itisnowagain

omgosh it's like the video I watched before. Can you tell me how to post a video on here so I can reply with my findings? Its a community computer and I don't know if the settings are muddled up. It should be easy for me to post a video but I can't even upload a picture.

When on youtube click 'share'.............then you get a long code - only use the dEngHBgGDA which is after the /
Hope that helps

edit on 27-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
No it really didnt. I know how to post videos and this was less than helpful. to learn simply hit reply and look at the code used to display it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

lol a true Canadian Male. Argumentative! just kidding... But you seem so angry about people that disagree with you, that's what I don't understand.

I would assume you don't understand it because im not angry... its comedic gold to anyone with a high school education... brainwashed of course... but you see people can get "higher education" as well. This is why we have different fields of science... because theres practical, testable, repeatable measurements and mathematics that can be applied to these situations

Lets say the earth is round but people came out and thought it was square? Why argue with them? If the world is round then you shouldn't have to convince anyone that it is round and they cant change the fact that it 'is' round. So when people get irate at people that don't agree with a round earth, it just makes the round earth people look angry and wrong. I hope Im making sense lol.

Well... our motto is to deny ignorance on ATS

I shall DENY stupidity because it is greater then ignorance

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

VR anyone?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Thank you so much

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

You are very welcome.
Let me know if you need any other help.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I'm sorry I just dont get the anger over this it doesnt mean anything to me. Why people argue over this as violently as they do politics. Life isn't politics and people are missing so much of the good and focusing on the bad, by arguing over silly things no one cares about.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
No it really didnt. I know how to post videos and this was less than helpful. to learn simply hit reply and look at the code used to display it.

Your instruction is incorrect! So less than helpful.

Do not click 'reply'...................click on 'quote'.

edit on 27-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I will thank you, you're a real gentleman, something I don't see much of these days.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyButterfly

I'm sorry I just dont get the anger over this it doesnt mean anything to me. Why people argue over this as violently as they do politics. Life isn't politics and people are missing so much of the good and focusing on the bad, by arguing over silly things no one cares about.

Lets call it "lack of empathy for idiocy" then... Its not anger at all lol

Lets say you have a daughter... and someone comes along and tells you she is actually male

Then goes into these long explantions as to why she is actually a guy... and insists that you are wrong

then actually starts to insult you're intelligence and your character because you "believe" your daughter is female...

How would you react?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I am a gentlewoman

Thank you and it is a pleasure to meet you.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Then I will call you my Sister! Thank you.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

It's not the same. If I had a daughter and someone told me she was a man I would laugh at them and kick them in the balls.

I dont care if the earth is round Akragon, or square or flat. I just don't like people attacking their human siblings over the shape of the earth and hurting each other because of their differences. It's wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

let us just pray they continue to pay the power bill. And that the operating system wasn't made by Microsoft. Gives new meaning to the blue screen of death.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
maybe there are too many different worlds

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

let us just pray they continue to pay the power bill.

Who are 'they'?

And that the operating system wasn't made by Microsoft. Gives new meaning to the blue screen of death.

That is a bit too cryptic for me...................what are you trying to say?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

fear mongering. leave him in his unreal world where bill is due.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join