It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deciphering the Pagan Stones

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Wifibrains

Oh Wifi! So its a conspiracy! Pointing to the very clear aspects of the sun to deflect folks from the worm hole thingy and ect.

Oh log! It's what ever you want it to be... If distracting attention away from something, and hiding the truth right in plane sight is a conspiracey, so be it! I like to think it is a game, and we are supposed to solve the mystery.

Personally I would love to study these stones without having to consider taking '___' or eating a big fat mushroom of some type to gain a better understanding.

Am I making you consider it then! Sorry, not my intent, I don't take '___' or mushrooms btw. I do like reggea music though.

lol As if what? There's not enough of the esoteric in sun worship? Rather tedious and boring. But no the sun doesn't pass through the underworld or float through the sky on the solar barge.

We do too! No?

The moon is a giant rock!

And a giant mirror.... And much more!

The real story is how the sun and moon were set in their order, the moon a time piece ect and to answer this the pagans go up in the mountains and sniff volcanic gas and exacerbate their befuddled conundrum.

the pagans? That word is used so widely I'm not sure who you refer to, they seem to be part of everything, I thought they were mainly, witches, country folk. I think we may Be under the shadow of their system of magic, but that's most likely because it was the best one for the job, being used by whom ever stole it and spread it with the intent to control. After the witch hunts. Probably the same people that barged into the Pictish stones.

This thread is called deciphering the Pagan stones, but it seem you no like pagans?

I'd be looking more towards the church, Vatican, Templars ect, than the the pagans if that is what floated my boat.(conspiracey) but I passed all that now. This is now a journey of self discovery.

edit on 5-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Not a sound healer, but if anyone wants to pay me for it I'll do it nae bother.

As you said yourself it just makes sense. Sound vibrations travel through most materials one way or the other. Metal, Stone, Flesh.. So whoever had that Eureaka moment (probably after smacking his club off a rock in frustration after failing to catch a Mammoth, is to thank for that one.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Or *her.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

From around 700's or so (I'd need to check) the Culdees and the 'Roman' Christianity were at odds with each other. The Culdees were the 'Celtic' ministers, who taught a specific form of worship, and if my memory serves me right, saw themselves as followers of St.Ninian and Columba and the likes.
The Culdees were kind of forced out of Scotland and Ireland by the Roman approved version of Christianity so yes, from a conspiracy angle, look no further than Rome.

I'm not sure if it qualifies as a wormhole or not, but traditionally stones with holes in the middle were seen as 'gateways' to the otherworld. The most famous one is in the story of Thomas the Rhymer.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ramcheck

Ha ha! Easy money, I suspect! Let's tick that one off then, it does 'fit' and it might be good clue. I'll need to check all the stones with a tuning fork, because if we're right those might be 'spell' stones. I can't think off the top of my head if there's tuning fork on a 'battle/commemorative' style stone.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

It is very possible to study these stones and understanding them without really caring much for the pagan content. Same goes for the communications of any culture Egyptian, Maya ect, ect. In fact I have come to see, with much fascination, in the study of these ancient religions and otherworldly philosophies, the depth of ability mankind has to wrap its mind around darkness as if it were light.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Being in the dark is not all bad. It all depends how bright we shine?

edit on 6-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Very, very interesting.
The tuning fork is listed on 8 stones, 3 of which are so badly eroded it's almost impossible to make out any symbols. Of the remaining 5 the tuning fork appears with the mirror and/or comb, beastie, chi rho, blacksmith tools, salmon and v rod & crescent.

No commemorative style stones here, these could be 'magic' or spell stones. Which, if true, means the other symbols are 'magic' too. The salmon, for instance, features in the Fenian Cycle which I'll dig out.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hunter, healer, medium, lover.

Fisherman, holyman, psychic, groom.

Man, father, husband, of faith. (Here is buried)

Just toying with ideas. My pen ran out.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Hey bean!

A few pages back you mentioned a carving with a guy holding a strange tool. It looked like a couple of crosses in a weird configuration.

I just came across this pic, and the thing behind, or coming out of the guys head on the right has a similar shape.

Could be a lead to finding out what it is/means if they are the same.

Do you have that pic to hand?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Fionn mac Cumhaill, anglicised to Finn McCool was a mythical giant, a hunter-warrior of Irish mythology, occurring also in the mythologies of Scotland and the Isle of Man. The stories of Fionn and his followers, the Fianna, form the Fenian cycle or Fiannaidheacht, much of it purported to be narrated by Fionn's son, the poet Oisín.

The young Fionn met the leprechaun-like druid and poet Finn Eces, or Finnegas, near the river Boyne and studied under him. Finneces had spent seven years trying to catch the salmon of knowledge, which lived in a pool on the Boyne: whoever ate the salmon would gain all the knowledge in the world. Eventually he caught it, and told the boy to cook it for him.

While cooking it Fionn burned his thumb, and instinctively put his thumb in his mouth, swallowing a piece of the salmon's skin. This imbued him with the salmon's wisdom. He then knew how to gain revenge against Goll, and in subsequent stories was able to call on the knowledge of the salmon by sucking his thumb. The story of Fionn and the salmon of knowledge bears a strong resemblance to the Welsh tale of Gwion Bach.

www.lurganancestry.com...

The salmon, then, has otherworld qualities too. It has great wisdom. In other tellings of the story I have read, it was important not to look in it's eyes or you would fall into a sleep, a typical fairy/otherworld trait.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I like them. What are you thinking?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I do, I do, I do:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Just various levels of decryption.

Sometimes I think (I know, it's dangerous, I shouldn't but anyway) we might have to think on the same level playing field as the (in)scribers / artists of the remaining elusive symbols. Perhaps as some may perceive to cease thinking them all powerful and knowledgeable for only a second, that is to simply think 'simply', these people made their homes from holes in the earth. In the basic terms what interested these people the most? Pre-Celtic - The Sun, Moon, Polaris, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Various Constellations, Comets, Earth, Food, Hunting, Strength, Reproduction, Death, Ancestry, *(Wizardry & Witchery) and a reason for being.

*reluctant editorial

All of these are represented, so I wonder if a number of those we don't understand can somehow be filed in those cabinets.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's obviously not the same thing, but Ram saying that they lived in holes in the ground made me think that a mirror back then would be even more important, to reflect light in from out side.

I then got a vision of a concentrated beam of light being aimed down a hole in the ground, and someone holding a large crystal on top of a stick up in the beam, the light would fractal out in multi directions to light the way. It's was quite a beautiful vision. Different colour crystals could be used to give different color lights, even healing energies. Then I saw it!

Holisticpital,

Natural light reflected by mirrors into different rooms then through different crystals for different positive purposes. What do ya think ram? People would pay a fortune for that! And guess what? It's free energy!

I dunno!

Lol

You could still charge a little extra for services you already provide, hell you could stand a menu at the entrance to the hole telling people how much they must pay to get healthy .

I'm out of here. Bye bean.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I read or heard once that that's why certain tonics were kept in blue glass bottles. The sunlight would send the blue colour into the liquid, making it more healing.

Your idea sounds good, a bit like witchballs, but the other way round. The colours or 'rays' coming off the glass kept witches away and the glass strings inside would catch their evil spells, should they try to cast any.

Not being a sciencey type - wouldn't you just be creating a room with concentrated sunlight and burning holes in people's skin? I have no idea, but being slightly neurotic my visions are always on the cautious side and I had a horrible vision of someone with tiny patches of severe sunburn! Maybe the room in my vision was too small!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

The symbols were known by the most talented artists to the most inept scribblers judging by the stones and Wemyss Caves. So you're right, these symbols were common -like the Saltire today. Maybe there is a similarity there - not everyone understands or knows the backstory but they certainly know the symbol.

They must have had meaning, even just as 'good luck' symbols for the majority.

The Sun, Moon, Polaris, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Various Constellations, Comets, Earth, Food, Hunting, Strength, Reproduction, Death, Ancestry, *(Wizardry & Witchery) and a reason for being.

*reluctant editorial

All of these are represented, so I wonder if a number of those we don't understand can somehow be filed in those cabinets.

Also rebirth and weather/seasons (I'm guessing). And war? Maybe? These people were at odds with the Romans for years, there must have been a sense of solidarity and 'otherness' enough that they kept fighting these people off.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

With the sun, I get what you are saying. But working with the cosmos there are many other rays you could work with.

For instance, you could aim the mirror at a certain constalation reflect the cosmic rays to a central point in the living room to a crystal for it to spread the energy evenly around the room. With the right splitting of the ray with a crystal you could aim the beams in multi directions with pin point positioning.

Like at the end of the jim Henson movie, the dark crystal.

edit on 7-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This will be my last post on this so as to not take your thread off topic.

It's more for fun and to share the concept I am talking about...

Polished metal/mental mirror...

Back on topic.

Could this be a way of projecting the beast shape in the Orion cloud into consciousness?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Oh wow! Look what I just found!

Anathasius kircher.

Is it still being used in places today?

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join