It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deciphering the Pagan Stones

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I read some material....will post later. Takes a look at the Urnfield culture in early Etruscia, the connections with the Urn culture at large in Europe. Which at this point should come as no surprise at all. For one thing, due to their well preserved tomb paintings its easy to see they were, at least by the time of their greatness, a multiracial culture.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I'll look forward to that; these early connections seem crucial to understanding how these peoples began to develop their identities.
I've drawn a blank on Mainz, but it is certainly very odd.

I was wondering - I'm still reading up on wheels -but it could be that mirror imagery is important here.

The so-called 'mirror case' is really half of a double disc:

I wonder if the V rod is half a Z rod?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hello strength represents a research group that has lasted five years on Aztlan A City intraterrestrial of more than 23,000 years old which makes als cosmic entities fell to evolve our ancestors, these were called estidades Vanuciano (Quetzalcoatl) Axamaya (Pakal)
Mamamucha (Huitzilopochtli)
Sianna (Tonanzi) (XOCHI), (ISIS), (INANNA)

is very important that you see and
since there is actual evidence of these aliens.

www.facebook.com...

Here are all of the information. is in spanish because we dont speak a good inglish but in the pictures you can see this amzing place.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hello strength represents a research group that has lasted five years on Aztlan A City intraterrestrial of more than 23,000 years old which makes als cosmic entities fell to evolve our ancestors, these were called estidades Vanuciano (Quetzalcoatl) Axamaya (Pakal)
Mamamucha (Huitzilopochtli)
Sianna (Tonanzi) (XOCHI), (ISIS), (INANNA)

is very important that you see
since there is actual evidence of these aliens.

www.facebook.com...

Here are all of the information. is in spanish because we dont speak a good inglish but in the pictures you can see this amzing place.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

edit on 17-6-2014 by Aztlan2545 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aztlan2545

Hello, thank you.
I'll have a look at your link. My sister speaks good spanish, I'll ask her to help!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Just a thought in passing. Probably means nothing, But you know me by now. I was looking at your Mainz image - and although they have similar colours in their present form this doesn't influence my thinking - rather the shape and form, perhaps the Double Disc we are familiar with, could have been replaced in Medieval (Germany) Scandinavia, Russia, Mainland Europe - by the Double Headed Eagle?

Maybe.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ramcheck

Double headed/mirror image.
Hmmm.

You know, you might be on to something there.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Map, Urnfield.

Apparently Etruscia, and the Villanovan culture before it, was a major league iron producing center in its day. Unreal amounts of iron rich slag was found around it smelting operation center that apparently represented maybe 1000 years of iron production. The methods used did not extract all the iron thus the iron rich slag. They may or may not have know this.

At any rate during WWII the Italian government went in and reworked a great deal of this 2500+- year old slag for its war efforts.

Back to the day, this was probably one of the worlds top iron weapon producing centers of the earth at its peak and it had many customers like the Philistines 8th to 5th century known for its iron weapons and chariots, Egypt ect. Very large armies of that time period bearing iron weapons. In fact it may have been out of Etruscia that the bronze era saw its end in the region.

These cultural traces may not be directly equivalent to a widespread ethnic culture that identified itself as the equivalent of "Villanovan", Renato Peroni has suggested; they tend to underlie those of both Celtic and Italic provenance, adding to the difficulties in assessing who "founded" the culture. Many archeologists consider that Villanovans belonged to the indigenous population. However, there is a common view that they might be identified as the Proto-Etruscans.[3]

Villanovan

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Let me try and get this right. The Urnfield culture were the forefathers of the Hallstat culture. Your source says they were essentially proto-Etruscans, and in a sense proto Celts too.
This culture was THE place to be for metal production and work - the hub in the wheel, if you like. This gives (me at least) a very different perspective - cultures feel a bit less isolated, somehow, with a central commercial (?) ironworks.

Certainly worth travelling to. So the proto Etruscans and the proto -celts might have been as good as the same people? Or near enough.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aztlan2545

How come these people can always spell random words nobody has ever heard of, correctly (supposedly) Yet completely fail when it comes to actually making a valid point, in English / Earthian that we can all understand?

Your 'research group' needs to do some more research. No offence. Oh and those stones in your pics are were done in biro pen like, last year.

Amazing. Carry on.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You don't think they were real alien scribblings linked tentatively by design to Iron age Scottish quasi-religious carvings?
It's a stretch, but I might just have to agree with you in this case.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I might have been on to something, had I actually posted a pic of a 'double headed eagle', rather than the one headed eagle that I did post. Useless, sorry about that..

(again, with reference to the double disc / mirror image)

These people may have decided that a reflective image meant 'double' the power, it could have been used by Clan Chiefs to confuse and dumbfound their kinship with 'magic' and mystery (only because they learned it first, and there was no TV, or Paul Daniels / Doug Henning)

edit on 18/6/14 by Ramcheck because: fixed a pic

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Hello i want to talk whit your sister, Ad me on Facebook "Aztlan Paraiso" www.facebook.com...

IS very important information my mision in this life is to talk about this and tell to the World ancient civilization 23,000 old

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is Aztlan the lost paradice you can se UFO Airport
Google maps pictures
www.google.com.mx...@21.7250751,-101.8175894,339m/data=!3m1!1e3

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ohh, we've got a right one here..

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Yes this is possible. I'm going to have a look into this. Whereas the celtic groups seemed to like things in threes, the Picts seemed to have liked duality instead.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aztlan2545

Hello i want to talk whit your sister, Ad me on Facebook "Aztlan Paraiso" www.facebook.com...

IS very important information my mision in this life is to talk about this and tell to the World ancient civilization 23,000 old

While my sister speaks good Spanish, she's a teacher and probably not the best person in the world to help disclose a 23000 year old civilisation to the masses.

We're talking about stone carvings found in Scotland here, and there is no doubt in our minds -I'm almost certain I speak for us all in this thread -that they were done by humans sometime around the first century BC to around the 9th AD. Just people.

If you feel very strongly about your subject, make 20 posts in any of the many threads on ATS and then you can write your own thread. You've made 6 already, it won't take long.
That way you can speak with other people who are interested in alien drawings. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ok, the double headed eagle could have a thread of it's own really, there is little consensus as to it's meaning. Known to the Hittites, Babylonians, Chaldeans -it is truly ancient.

It could be showing duality in man ie good and evil in one body, possibly justice and fairness, maybe a blending of two gods:

Thus has the eagle with one body, one heart and two heads, flown afar from its natal home. We may only conjecture the varied uses to which it was put, the names by which it was called and, the things or principles it typified. Of these things where there has been reasonable assurance of certainty we have written. We are certain that the emblem is one of the oldest in the world, and from its nature we are justified in believing that it symbolizes a duality of power, a blending of two names, two functions and two dominions in one body. As Enlil or as Ningersu, it stood for a union of solar and celestial forces; as a royal crest it has stood for power and dominion, and as a religious seal it stands for truth and justice.

www.masonicdictionary.com...

Others suggest an alchemical/Hermetic meaning, perhaps showing spiritual regeneration or progression up the tree of life (spirit/physical matter?)

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

It is worth noting though, that it's one of the main symbols of the Scottish rite of Masonry so definitely worth keeping in mind.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join