It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

There was a lot of drama by Penniston, Osborn and co on their "First Responders" page. Infact they were not happy at all and objected strongly at the time. I don't have the time to link all of that but all the info is there.

Just an update for those who might not know. It apears Penniston and Osborn will be talking at their conference in July. Perhaps the binary book is been released?

edit on 12-6-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Any final interaction with me before I leave ATS?

I've loved this thread.. I will miss it.

Kev

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

All the best Kev! I think your new journey will prove an interesting one!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

By the way, the 'other' illustration you posted of the vehicle, looks a LOT more like a small aircraft, doesn't it?

Yes it does. This we must remember, was a time where attempts were being made for craft to be invisible to radar. Invisible from eye would be handy if you knew what kinds of materials to combine for this particular outcome.

It's shape is that of the shape being used at the time, covertly.

Part of the fabric of this craft may be the following...

Phase-conjugate reflectivity of germanium as a function of intensity. High field intensities in germanium give rise to a high-density electron plasma within that material. This creates large optical nonlinearities and phase-conjugate reflectivities of 200 per cent or greater.

permalink.lanl.gov...

Maybe this is why John only saw lights from his position but Jim saw the shape from another?

If a beam of sorts was interacting with this craft it may have caused the different chemical type colours?

The plasma being the visual effect of this process?

Also as a side note, if this beam then reflected of of said craft,

Dependencies of the THz signal on the crystal orientation, optical pulse energy, incidence angle, and polarization are presented and discussed together with features of the sample surfaces. The optical-to-THz conversion efficiency was up to two orders of magnitude higher than for metal at a moderate fluence of ∼1 mJ/cm2. We also found nonlinear effects not previously observed using other metal and semiconductor materials

www.osapublishing.org...

Could this go anyway to explain how or why John and I suspect Jim, were exposed to high Thz, maybe reflecting from the surface of said craft?

Or maybe, as was spoken of at the conference, a targeting plasma was involved in making contact with the said craft?

There is also the possibility with this scenario of the targeting plasma being whatever was chased afterwards?

Is this the first time John walked into 'The Light' or maybe 'Targeting Plasma' or would something else explain his apparent disappearance on night one?

Not time travellers, but I suspect another more homely explanation that requires absurdity in respect of disinformation to keep a lid on this in 1980, even though my thoughts will probably be deemed absurd by some!

Speak soon.
edit on 13-6-2018 by AdamE because: Still thinking......

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Maybe this is why John only saw lights from his position but Jim saw the shape from another?

Do you believe Jim really drew that as he stated on Dec 27th 1980? If so why did he draw something totally different in his witness statement?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There's an article in the latest edition of Edge Science (Issue 34) called The Department of Defense and UFOs Redux By John Alexander.

It features a paragraph on Bentwaters/Rendlesham.

... U.S. Air Force personnel stationed at Bentwaters in the UK came in contact with a craft that landed outside the base perimeter. In addition to the lasting physical and mental issues the airmen experienced, the UFO left indentations on the ground, as well as residual radiation considerably above the normal background. Days later, the deputy base commander, then Lt. Col. Charles Halt, and his team would have another encounter with an object that maneuvered through the trees away from them. This case had over 60 credible witnesses, was supported by physical trace evidence, and later was found to have radar confirmation.

This is painting the same mythology that Nick Pope did in the book Encounter in Rendlesham Forest.

We know that a UFO landed next to one of the most sensitive military installations in the NATO alliance......

We know that light beams from the UFO struck the ground just feet in front of the Deputy Base Commander and ....onto the base in particular, into the Weapons Storage Area....

We know that the UFO was tracked on radar...."

Two company men spreading the word as if it was the truth.

The facts are that we don't know, beyond anecdotal evidence that a UFO landed close to the base perimeter
nor that it left markings in the ground and residual radiation. Also there is no radar evidence only people 30 years later talking about seeing something. All of those are contentious statements. People might want to believe they are true but they remain unproven.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You got that one correct MM.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Do you believe Jim really drew that as he stated on Dec 27th 1980? If so why did he draw something totally different in his witness statement?

This would be a great question for Jim.

My question would be why this has not been asked before, or published as much as the other pictures within the media?

My only thought to that would be to confuse any potential adversary being informed of what we may have had at the time.

It is signed by him as well so he is the only one to answer this.

It is not what I believe. It is working with irregularities that keep manifesting that need answers.

Until then, I can only suggest possible scenarios, in Jim's case, as we know that the binary is BS.

Why say it was a machine, if it was only lights?

If it was just lights, why all the hoo-ha?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

People spreading the word as if the craft was alien, but probably ours.

The targeting plasma mentioned would have been ours.

John may have been exposed to one of these targeting plasmas.

This may have then caused him to become some sort of antenna (as previously discussed) which then attracted the UAP phenomenon on the third night.

The energy being used in the area may have caused oddities such as that at Skinwalker Ranch.

This also can be described as plasma/UAP type phenomena in cases.

The mixture of this combined over the nights, including the possible downing of a satellite a few days later, imo seems plausible right now.

But you never know what may turn up in this case that has more twists and turns than a twisty turny thing

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

But you never know what may turn up in this case that has more twists and turns than a twisty turny thing

Indeed Lord BlackAdam

However what generated the energy and effects at Skinwalker Ranch? Questions, questions, questions?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

A good question, question, question. I will be going back to look at the type of energy needed for sure.

Once I have visited Mrs. Miggins Pie shop for fuel.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

We know that a UFO landed next to one of the most sensitive military installations in the NATO alliance......

One of the most sensitive military installations in the NATO alliance? As far as I'm aware,only the 81st TFW with A10s was there at the time with the A10s being used as close air support aircraft and rotated with a few German bases.It was sooooooo sensitive that when I used to go plane spotting there,we could have climbed over the unguarded fence and sprayed graffiti on the A10s.
Oh and I think they also had Jolly Green Giants there as well for those covert and sensitive missions when you needed to send a small quite helicopter in unnoticed.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

But Jim does not do questions!

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

But Jim does not do questions!

This being the difference between Jim and John on night one.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hold the Fort.

Win and Ronnie will be talking about my latest trip to the UK in May and the investigation that was conducted while I was there. Win has put together a report having to do with the Rendlesham Forest Incident. He will discuss the History of Paranormal phenomena in the Rendlesham Area. Win will also cover Detection of spurious/natural Microwave and Ultrasound emissions at Burrow Hill- cause of interference Cobra Mist- possible cause of transformer failures Bawdsey R3 Rotor site- phenomena in area mentioned by A Pike. He will also go into the Classified Event (bring down of Kosmoss 1227)- Use of Ionospheric Heater and advanced radar- Role of Type 87 radar (Scorpion) at Bawdsey- Distraction so 67th can recover- Soviet deployment of Sub/special forces to destroy satellite- Bear-G with anti-ship missiles to destroy satellite (Bear/cylinder in woods)- Bear or US Transport delivery of satellite with possible coupling/opening of ‘portal’ by entrained radar and local energy and much more. Live June 21st, 2018, Phenomenon Radio

Should be extremely interesting, imo. As far as I can tell, this type of thing was first discussed on 9th March 2017 Phenomenon Radio show.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Burroughs, who gave you permission to turn into a THz based alsation? It's a dream...of course it's a dream....

edit on 16-6-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
an interesting paper on using plasma and lasers to make a virtual 'lens' for RADAR. one of its applications is tracking stealthy aircraft

link

very intresting

another one

it seems they were and have been working on creating plasma lens's and antennas in the sky to guide and stear high power radars. and if they can control radar emissions then obviously they can target other EM frequencies and target them with a great deal of accuracy.

maybe they were scanning the woods with something like this and they got in the beam path and that messed with their brain and seeing a ionized patch of air as something else.

if they could make plasma form where they want in the air with lasers they could guide and focus the beam to a great degree, would be great for some DEW aplications
edit on 16-6-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Seems to be the same as what was said here and leads back to maybe some of the things going on at Kirtland AFB in the US around the same time.

Sometimes when things like that are mentioned strange random posters gatecrash this thread as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

i hate to bring this up again but the poster astr0 stated that something in orbit was hit by a meteor and the sighting on the base were the attempts to recover it.

the more and more i think about his amazing claims and how it follows a similar path but with more mystical stuff.

he was connected to the RAF.

i wonder if the powers that be would still be using disinformation agents today and he was part of that dis info.

ANYWAY..

the kosmos sat is listed as a early warning satellite, why would we want to bring one of those down? unless there was more going on with that satellite.

the Polyus satellite was first conceived to launch a high power co2 laser into orbit by the russians but was apparently called off at the last minute and that was in the later part of the cold war so who knows what was/is really up there.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Seems to be the same as what was said here and leads back to maybe some of the things going on at Kirtland AFB in the US around the same time.

Sometimes when things like that are mentioned strange random posters gatecrash this thread as well.

Gotta agree there been some random odd posters come in, one in particular who dropped in everything from "ufology" and connected them all together and then mic dropped off the thread. Trolls or whatever....still kinda funny.... Is also interesting when you look at said profiles and other posts from years ago when they give up their backgrounds in totally unrelated to ufo threads...

People are weird or trolls or mic or just swallowed their first ufo book and think everything is solved 😂

Note; people on other forums(not ATS) have copied/quoted mine,mm and others posts from our discussions on here too and commented on them...

What's funny is the poster who has been quoting our conversations and others is called astr0144 lol

edit on 19-6-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join