It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
Well, she must be hallucinating, ate the mushroom thing.
Eat the shroom, to feel something that never exist.

Never been in shrooms, or hallucinating drugs to support or escape reality.

a reply to: LaPourer

Have you ever consumed sugar? Strongest drug.
Considering drugs, those were/are used to comunicate with ETs. In rituals. Those who know how to comunicate with them, do not have a need for those to "speak" with them.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   

She's so good at giving advices... I wonder why...
When I express how I feel... She assumes I am offended.
Either clueless or reckless.
Wise people take good advices.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

Sure. Here:

Welcome to the machine

That's where he was.
Thnx.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaPourer

Considering drugs, those were/are used to comunicate with ETs. In rituals. Those who know how to comunicate with them, do not have a need for those to "speak" with them.

Children are given a taste of "rapid" before birth. That's why they love sugar so much after birth.They remember the taste.
Greetings to all !
Hi Direne !

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That never helps, the fact that I live with idiots.
You'd be surprised when the worst comes and you have to take matters into your own hands because no ETs, Gods, or Demons would help.
I guess Id have to do it myself again. This time, for the worst. Let see what happens. I'm sure they'd love it.

No more second chances (and to hell with them all)
edit on 22-5-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

(post by boozo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

That never helps, the fact that I live with idiots.
You'd be surprised when the worst comes and you have to take matters into your own hands because no ETs, Gods, or Demons would help.
I guess Id have to do it myself again. This time, for the worst. Let see what happens. I'm sure they'd love it.

No more second chances (and to hell with them all)
They have helped you, by/with no interference, so you would learn and grow. If it would be needed, depends on situation and on contract you signed before incarnation, it would be direct action.
Idiots? You do not want to know.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kirass

originally posted by: LaPourer

Children are given a taste of "rapid" before birth. That's why they love sugar so much after birth.They remember the taste.
Greetings to all !
Hi Direne !
Like with heroin adicted, pregnant women.
Hi.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That's okay. It's not your problem. Be happy, drink more sugar drug to ease the pain. Fck easy, deal with baby, too easy?
Huehue

Not my baby, but also my problem, but also me pain in the ass.
Haiyaa! Smart Gal you

Not my house but also my problem, haiyaaa!

What you prolly don't know. I am already lost my life long time ago. Half dead, barely a life. What gives you the right?
edit on 22-5-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

That's okay. It's not your problem. Be happy, drink more sugar drug to ease the pain. Fck easy, deal with baby, too easy?
Huehue

Not my baby, but also my problem, but also me pain in the ass.
Haiyaa! Smart Gal you

Not my house but also my problem, haiyaaa!

What you prolly don't know. I am already lost my life long time ago. Half dead, barely a life. What gives you the right?
Walking dead? U r zombie?- joking

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hi Direne again!
I've been following the FL site for a long time, and I noticed that you compensate for sometimes justified attacks on humanity by a woman named Norea -who is innocent and pure.
I understand it so that you want to see all sapiens in this form - Norea.
Well, who do you represent - this question is open. Perhaps you are a species of Capensis, but like other "observers" you are not limited to just observing our species of sapiens.
You make mistakes and sometimes admit them, however, as do we, and for sure there is also a program of possible mistakes in the LyAv training system, but this is probably due to learning how to develop feelings in AI.
You said that modern people are not the indigenous inhabitants of the planet.
But after all, any seed sown here becomes native- the question is whether the spirit of the Earth will accept this seed or reject it. And the spirit - I think it is a reasonable living force that benefits from everything that comes into its field of vision.
Judging by how man was used in the destruction of the nature of Mars, sapiens
then they were transferred to Earth with a certain long-term self-destruction program.
But many wake up.And your community seems to me to be those who went against a single plan to destroy the planet.

I'm sorry for my English, and most importantly, I didn't mean to offend you in any way, Direne.

edit on k11Tue, 23 May 2023 03:11:42 -0500am4242 by kirass because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Herr Einstein
edit on 23-5-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Einstein
That guy worked in a pattern office, on reception. From there he used to steal other peoples inventions. Real monster.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kirass

Hi kirass.

Norea is a character appearing in the Nag Hammadi library (also known as the "Chenoboskion Manuscripts" and the "Gnostic Gospels"), which is a collection of early Christian and Gnostic texts discovered near the Upper Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi in December, 1945.

In the book bearing the title "The Hypostasis of the Archons" (The Reality of the Rulers), Norea is said to be the daughter of Eve and the younger sister of Seth, both of which are members of the pure race, according to the book.
In the book it is narrated that the archons decided to destroy the world with a deluge, but their leader, the Demiurge, warns Noah to build an ark, which Norea tries to board. Noah stops her, so Norea blows upon the ark and sets it ablaze. The story tells that the rulers tried to rape her, but she cries to the God of the Entirety for help. The angel Eleleth appears and frightens the rulers away. Norea and Eleleth had a long conversation in which, among other things, Eleleth explains Norea that she is a child of the spirit, and informs Norea about her true origin and the origin of the world.

Another Nag Hammadi text, titled "the Thought of Norea" (or Ode on Norea) is a first-person account of Norea's plea to God. There is yet another book titled "On the Origin of the World" which includes an account of Oraia, as well as a
book called "First Book of Noraia" and to which some refer to as "Book of Noria". The complete library contains an unknown number of books, not all of which have been found. Thirteen leather-bound papyrus codices buried in a sealed jar were found by a local farmer named Muhammed al-Samman who, together with another fellow, was involved in grave robbing. He confessed her mother burned some of the books as she thought the books were somehow haunted and was afraid the jar contained a jinn.

The recovered 13-volume library consists of Coptic texts and was hidden beneath a large boulder near the town of Nag Hammadi, about 70 miles north of Luxor, in upper Egypt. The area was plagued by villagers who dedicated themselves to robbing tombs to recover treasures and ancient objects that they then sold at flea markets. Several Coptic texts,
in addition to those of Nag Hammadi, were obtained in this way and were acquired by obscure intermediaries from the major museums and universities of Europe.

Perhaps the most interesting book, of which only incomplete texts remain scattered in various museums, is the one describing the encounter between Eleleth and Norea, in which Eleleth answers Norea's existential questions. What Norea asked, and what Eleleth answered, is not public knowledge. The complete text is said to be guarded by a Gnostic sect of women, called the Sisters of the Covenant. You must know that there were female anchorites in early Christian Egypt.

Others say that Mr. Alfred Lucas, a British chemist from the Royal College of Science who worked for the British Government as an assistant chemist, was sent to Egypt to gather all the texts he could. Officially, he was involved in
cleaning, consolidating, and conserving antiquities to good use when he was lent by the Antiquities Service to Mr. Carter during the excavation of the tomb of Tutankhamun. Anyway, the guy died in 1945, before the Nag Hammadi library discovery.

Only those humans who have all of the texts can read Eleleth's answers to Norea's questions. You can also visit the monastery of the Sisters of the Covenant, although I do not recommend it. You would die long before going near it, unless they take pity on you. That would be the first time they take pity on someone, though.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: kirass

Hi kirass.

Norea is a character appearing in the Nag Hammadi library (also known as the "Chenoboskion Manuscripts" and the "Gnostic Gospels"), which is a collection of early Christian and Gnostic texts discovered near the Upper Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi in December, 1945.

In the book bearing the title "The Hypostasis of the Archons" (The Reality of the Rulers), Norea is said to be the daughter of Eve and the younger sister of Seth, both of which are members of the pure race, according to the book.
In the book it is narrated that the archons decided to destroy the world with a deluge, but their leader, the Demiurge, warns Noah to build an ark, which Norea tries to board. Noah stops her, so Norea blows upon the ark and sets it ablaze. The story tells that the rulers tried to rape her, but she cries to the God of the Entirety for help. The angel Eleleth appears and frightens the rulers away. Norea and Eleleth had a long conversation in which, among other things, Eleleth explains Norea that she is a child of the spirit, and informs Norea about her true origin and the origin of the world.

Another Nag Hammadi text, titled "the Thought of Norea" (or Ode on Norea) is a first-person account of Norea's plea to God. There is yet another book titled "On the Origin of the World" which includes an account of Oraia, as well as a
book called "First Book of Noraia" and to which some refer to as "Book of Noria". The complete library contains an unknown number of books, not all of which have been found. Thirteen leather-bound papyrus codices buried in a sealed jar were found by a local farmer named Muhammed al-Samman who, together with another fellow, was involved in grave robbing. He confessed her mother burned some of the books as she thought the books were somehow haunted and was afraid the jar contained a jinn.

The recovered 13-volume library consists of Coptic texts and was hidden beneath a large boulder near the town of Nag Hammadi, about 70 miles north of Luxor, in upper Egypt. The area was plagued by villagers who dedicated themselves to robbing tombs to recover treasures and ancient objects that they then sold at flea markets. Several Coptic texts,
in addition to those of Nag Hammadi, were obtained in this way and were acquired by obscure intermediaries from the major museums and universities of Europe.

Perhaps the most interesting book, of which only incomplete texts remain scattered in various museums, is the one describing the encounter between Eleleth and Norea, in which Eleleth answers Norea's existential questions. What Norea asked, and what Eleleth answered, is not public knowledge. The complete text is said to be guarded by a Gnostic sect of women, called the Sisters of the Covenant. You must know that there were female anchorites in early Christian Egypt.

Others say that Mr. Alfred Lucas, a British chemist from the Royal College of Science who worked for the British Government as an assistant chemist, was sent to Egypt to gather all the texts he could. Officially, he was involved in
cleaning, consolidating, and conserving antiquities to good use when he was lent by the Antiquities Service to Mr. Carter during the excavation of the tomb of Tutankhamun. Anyway, the guy died in 1945, before the Nag Hammadi library discovery.

Only those humans who have all of the texts can read Eleleth's answers to Norea's questions. You can also visit the monastery of the Sisters of the Covenant, although I do not recommend it. You would die long before going near it, unless they take pity on you. That would be the first time they take pity on someone, though.

Here, little secrets for U; ark never existed and gnostics are wrong.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Thanks for the Norea recap, which cleared a couple things up for me.

Speaking of Egypt, I recently heard a theory that it’s being used as an overlay for a much older civilization. Atlantean, or even pre-Atlantean. However far back the template goes. So truth gets diluted over time, until the cycle repeats. At least, that’s how I’m currently seeing it.

The popularization of Egypt seems to be engineered, so that the public perceives structures such as The Great Pyramid, and Sphinx through a limiting lens. Apparently The Sphinx is missing its original head, so there’s much more to the story.

It’s fascinating, how I looked past Egypt in school. Thinking back, I found the mainstream explanations to be so boring, that it acted as a deterrent. But I also wasn’t able to spot the steganography back then.

What do you think of Egypt acting as a key, to unlock a far older and more advanced civilization?

The source I’m drawing from, in case anyone’s interested:
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join