It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

You should not feel anxiety beyond the anxiety of being a living being that, like all living beings, will someday live its last dawn. Life is a process that always ends with death, but that should not worry you because you can do nothing about it. Nor should you feel frustrated or disappointed: life has ups and downs.

The world may seem to you today more violent, more empty, more hostile, more decadent, but that is because it is at the beginning of a paradigm shift where your value systems have been dynamited.

You are undergoing a slow process of social, cultural, economic and political transformation, and you are trying to adapt to rapidly occurring technological, geochemical, and cognitive changes, all of which leave you exhausted, dazed and disoriented. But you've been through these crises before. Bringing about new socio-economic models that overcome these changes is not easy, especially when the climate itself is changing rapidly.

In addition, you are witnessing the birth of new belief systems that will certainly seem strange to you, and to top it all off, you are witnessing emerging technologies that radically transform your environment and your mind. Any change produces anxiety and restlessness. Navigating the landscape of reality consists of avoiding attractors, going through phase shifts, taming points of imbalance, and building your personality under a constant barrage of challenging situations.

Fear not, you are swimming to a strange shore: that's what living is all about. Chaos also has boundaries, it also lasts for a short period of time after which stability and order return. Nothing is immutable or lasts forever, not even evil. Much less a universe.

You may find it hard to realize that in parallel to all these changes there are also new creative forces that are reshaping your world into a fairer, more equitable, more rational world. You belong to a successful species, specialized in adapting to new environments, capable of coping with hostile environments. You are not becoming extinct as a species. What is becoming extinct is a whole value system that no longer fulfills its function: to make everyone equally happy.

And when individuals are not happy, their civilization is mortally wounded.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

That was awesome.

Bravo!

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Just wait for the intelligence crisis, it's already happening day-to-day basis.
Funny we might find answers and solutions but don't actually have em.
To err is h(u)man. I'm doing pretty terrible myself. Really sad.

Not everyone loves reason. Sometimes most just want the show. (stupid)

To err is h(u)man again...
edit on 19-5-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Thanks Direne, you're reminding me of something I heard recently. How there's a unique kind of power, when being the best version of yourself, within a collapse.

When you let yourself down, you also let down those you interact with.

But the opposite is also true, and we have to generate our own light, to help others find their own.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Yup, I think this pretty much says it all:

edit on 5/19/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

(post by boozo removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

My crisis sorrounds mainly from philosophies, tolerance, and power.

Whatever destructive/moronic forces is playing around my life.
edit on 19-5-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

You should stop telling others whether they have or lack ethics, and you should especially avoid speaking disparagingly about others just because you feel inexplicably offended by reality.

Finally, you should try to be kinder to those around you, starting with being kind to yourself. Try it, and if you fail, try again and again. And again.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   

we have to generate our own light

Easier said than done it seems...
Just keep it dim, unless you want to attract the parasites, then make sure you have your traps ready...

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

You should not feel anxiety beyond the anxiety of being a living being that, like all living beings, will someday live its last dawn. Life is a process that always ends with death, but that should not worry you because you can do nothing about it. Nor should you feel frustrated or disappointed: life has ups and downs.

The world may seem to you today more violent, more empty, more hostile, more decadent, but that is because it is at the beginning of a paradigm shift where your value systems have been dynamited.

You are undergoing a slow process of social, cultural, economic and political transformation, and you are trying to adapt to rapidly occurring technological, geochemical, and cognitive changes, all of which leave you exhausted, dazed and disoriented. But you've been through these crises before. Bringing about new socio-economic models that overcome these changes is not easy, especially when the climate itself is changing rapidly.

In addition, you are witnessing the birth of new belief systems that will certainly seem strange to you, and to top it all off, you are witnessing emerging technologies that radically transform your environment and your mind. Any change produces anxiety and restlessness. Navigating the landscape of reality consists of avoiding attractors, going through phase shifts, taming points of imbalance, and building your personality under a constant barrage of challenging situations.

Fear not, you are swimming to a strange shore: that's what living is all about. Chaos also has boundaries, it also lasts for a short period of time after which stability and order return. Nothing is immutable or lasts forever, not even evil. Much less a universe.

You may find it hard to realize that in parallel to all these changes there are also new creative forces that are reshaping your world into a fairer, more equitable, more rational world. You belong to a successful species, specialized in adapting to new environments, capable of coping with hostile environments. You are not becoming extinct as a species. What is becoming extinct is a whole value system that no longer fulfills its function: to make everyone equally happy.

And when individuals are not happy, their civilization is mortally wounded.
On Tarra? Sorry, that will not be possible.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You should stop telling others whether they have or lack ethics

ethics is important if you want to live over civilized society, now the problem lies over unethical societies that needs to be addressed again if you want to live like civilized over savaged ones.

and you should especially avoid speaking disparagingly about others just because you feel inexplicably offended by reality.

I should speak how I feel about other because I am free unless I am not? am I not?
Spare the reality. Coming from a harsh environment, you should expect harsh behaviour.

Finally, you should try to be kinder to those around you, starting with being kind to yourself. Try it, and if you fail, try again and again. And again.

Kindness is a behaviour that naturally flows over an order and civilized society.
Perhaps I'm too harsh over myself expecting kindness in return, and too kind limiting kindness for my own.

originally posted by: Terpene

we have to generate our own light

Easier said than done it seems...
Just keep it dim, unless you want to attract the parasites, then make sure you have your traps ready...

you need to broaden your imagination, think of the devil. only weak men set traps over parasites...

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   

To me God and devil are some absurd concepts...

What do strong men do?

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

I've been away for a while, but it's great to see a 10 yr old thread that I remember is still active.

Rock on folks!

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VeritasWarrior

Welcome back to the machine, Riffrafter. Where have you been? It's all right we know where you've been.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: VeritasWarrior

Welcome back to the machine, Riffrafter. Where have you been? It's all right we know where you've been.
I do not know where he was. Care to share?
edit on 21-5-2023 by LaPourer because: e

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
Imagine for a moment we have precognition and know the future. Those that do that of course abuses it.
Lies... Exactly the root cause of all distress.
Started with the serpents lie of course. The fall from grace.
Of course Eve had to be the root cause. Women are more naive than men. More prone to believe in the lies of "falling" in love. Albeit the suffering that she brings with it.

She's just "naive" of course. And was made from the flesh of man. She's just a half or less than of a man. Basically what happens if women were to rule over lives... to ruin.

It always comes down to the Serpents game.
Only problem with that brainwashing is, there were not any animal there.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well, she must be hallucinating, ate the mushroom thing.
Eat the shroom, to feel something that never exist.

Never been in shrooms, or hallucinating drugs to support or escape reality.

a reply to: LaPourer

edit on 21-5-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

She's so good at giving advices... I wonder why...
When I express how I feel... She assumes I am offended.
Either clueless or reckless.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Sure. Here:

Welcome to the machine

That's where he was.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join