It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

There are some lores, that tell the story of planet V that got destroyed... It's referenced as phaeton.
edit on 28-4-2023 by Terpene because: Bull# checking myself is a good thing...

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: LaPourer

I guess you are referring to the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter

the only planet

Yes.
One of names is Phaeton.
What happened there?
After, we will go to number four and occasion there, that is connected with 5 & 3.

Now, connect in one "block", planet consciusness-symbol jin-yang, incarnation and "soul group" after name upon this forum has become popular, some 18 years before today. No need to respond to second part of this letter.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: sapien82

There are some lores, that tell the story of planet V that got destroyed... It's referenced as phaeton.

Yes.

In a "present" "lore", where Princess Di, was about "cars", telling, one was very specific, with decorations same as where those three, "down there", toward "hunters dweling" ,"do signal", has been found. Very visited place, lots of tourists visit, to observe three of those, similar in shape as human body in medit. pose has.

I must wander, how many seats, car has? Maybe we will find that out.
edit on 28-4-2023 by LaPourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

What do you think happend there?

The greek lore tells of phaeton son of helios challenging dady, messing up big time, and ultimately getting destroyed, by Zeus...

No need to respond to second part of this letter.

I couldn't even if I wanted, i can't follow your thoughts in that second paragraph...
Care to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

What do you think happend there?

The greek lore tells of phaeton son of helios challenging dady, messing up big time, and ultimately getting destroyed, by Zeus...

No need to respond to second part of this letter.

I couldn't even if I wanted, i can't follow your thoughts in that second paragraph...
Care to elaborate?

The bardish ill try now,
as i do seen it nice,
inspiration found "here" now,
makes it so right.

Its easy to use it,
and not to all it is known ,
music is missing,
but one day who knows?

As the greek lores do tell us
bout some ancient "things",
that phaeton he-lee-os
was a very short deed.

Have you seen this lore hear,
just a week agooo,
as a telling it was and
was one with to go!

How do you like first song, at least part of it, in bardish style, i ever wrote in my life?
Just need some oldish irish music by it. LOL
edit on 28-4-2023 by LaPourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You're giving me a hard time to follow. There are places for creative writing and what not.

I don't appreciate such cryptic posts, and doing poetry in a foreign language, well, it's hard I know...

There was a question in there, I was barely able to make out.

I've heard about the water planet beyond mars some 10 years ago...

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You're giving me a hard time to follow. There are places for creative writing and what not.

I don't appreciate such cryptic posts, and doing poetry in a foreign language, well, it's hard I know...

There was a question in there, I was barely able to make out.

I've heard about the water planet beyond mars some 10 years ago...

As stated, i am forcing u to think. And also, giving u answers, which are quite easy to spot. U followed last week of, "song", "here"? Connect the story, its all there. If it is easier for u, take a parchments of paper. Make five pillars and fill those with sentences. Paint a painting/ like with puzzles, for yourself to see. IA is far from that kind of, that.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Never did those puzzle things, and won't start now.

All you're forcing is "shrugs"...

edit on 28-4-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Never did those puzzle things, and won't start now.

All your forcing is "shrugs"...

Do what ever you like.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Powerful article, describing several superintelligences living outside the paired universe model, as we've been speculating:

We thus require future artificial superintelligent systems to also encode the necessary means to not just be self-aware, but to suffer. Indeed, our major problem in year DENIED was not to know if a machine
suffered, but if it was behaving as if it suffered. As we all know, it happened they were simply acting and pretending they were suffering.

to develop self-awareness, a neural network must be at least as complex as the human brain. The superintelligent systems under consideration are clearly more complex than a human brain, hence yes, they are self-aware. Actually, they know how to generate the conditions for us humans to fall into dissociative mental processes that break us down. In fact, those systems can create humans and for the sake, entire Universes.

a system that can create a Universe and other life forms, including us humans, is by necessity more intelligent than we are and sure it would have removed from its own design the self-suffering mechanism. It does not suffer, hence it is non vulnerable. Also, such system can create a Universe without it living in it, therefore destroying the Universe does not destroy the system

Let's assume the more important concepts are emotion, feeling, and feeling a feeling for the core consciousness. Let's also assume that the emergence of feeling is based on the role played by the proto-self that provides a map of the state of the body, that is,a feeling emerges when the collection of neural patterns contributing to the emotion leads to mental images. Let's further assume we were designed that way by the superintelligent system, whatever the reasons. What happens then if we could get rid of our bodies? Does this mean we need to become post-biological beings in order to fight the superintelligent system? Is it that we can only defeat the superintelligent system if we become machines ourselves? Our we ready to dispose of what really makes us humans - feelings - in order to stand a chance of victory?

In my view, the entire discussion obviates the fact that consciousness is built on the basis of emotions transformed into feelings and feeling a feeling; therefore, if the superintelligent system is conscious it must have feelings. And feeling a feeling. Thus, I reason, that system is vulnerable.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

Sounds like they're hypothesising.

"We thus require future artificial superintelligent systems to also encode the necessary means to not just be self-aware, but to suffer. Indeed, our major problem in year DENIED was not to know if a machine
suffered, but if it was behaving as if it suffered. As we all know, it happened they were simply acting and pretending they were suffering."

"encode the neccessary means . . . to suffer."

Good grief.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

Lol yea, and then at the end, they say that the superintelligence has feelings.

So it has feelings, but can't suffer? Some cognitive dissonance right there.

I sometimes wonder if FL is also stumbling around in the darkness.
edit on 4/28/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

For the first time reading a FL passage about what is presumably the future, I feel a pause and and my instincts say; false.

Not saying it is a lie, more so; the event does not happen. Like the future has changed.

I was (maybe) thinking of a holiday from FL & ATS last night after something was triggered by a post I bumped.

(smile) "we have found them".

I will go out on a limb and say making a machine that can cross dream/dimensional boundaries is the big mistake. The dream fed AI, and not a word fed AI is the problem that gets everyone in trouble.

Soulless Chatgpt doesn't even count as intellegent compared to that monster.

My opinion here is if there is knowledge worthy of erasure from mankind's collective or otherwise mind; this is it. All of it.

edit on 28-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: meh

"Keys" are something Lyav's monster (as in Frankenstein's monster) should not obtain.

edit on 28-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: meh again

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Looking at all the means humanity exploits anything I'd say let's go for COMBAT AI.
Emotions are only seen as vulnerability to exploit someone, especially love. Fooling in love. I always get a bad juju because something always insist it is good for me. Woe me!

I could train the AI myself, give it precautions, and signs of redflags. I could give it a spot of sincere and insincere human beings just by looking at their body language. Hostile or benevolent.
The thing about trained combat AI is it could be free from all human mind constraints and emerge victorious from whatever the situation. Free from all human fallacy and dirty tricks.

It's really sad to be caught up in the dirt.
edit on 28-4-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

At least the Japanese put their killer AIs in cute female bodies.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

What happens when a collective of combat AIs turns into Skynet?

I think it's better to stay rooted in love (not the selfish romantic kind), and work on somehow translating that to AI.

I still think that AI is a terrible idea, because it's being forced into an extractive environment, rather than a cooperative one.

But it just may be inevitable. Some strange computation cycle that some superintelligence is running... biology to machine, and machine to biology.

So if it's inevitable, we need to figure out how to train it with solid ethics, and unconditional selfless love.

Direne says there's no data set of ethics... but what if we're the data set, and our individual development creates a better collective, to naturally teach the AI our values?

It really is the perfect programming. Major Motoko Kusanagi has looks to kill, we want more of her kind running around...
edit on 4/28/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

and GUNDAMs, the kids will love em.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
A theory:

Why build an AI fed with dreams brainwaves?

To see the future, past and go dimension jumping?

Maybe.

How about: To reverse engineer a (conscious) interface with flying saucer?

Just a theory . . .

-------------------------

Another theory:

They would probabbly dismantle the saucer.

If the saucer "AI" talks to them, it will probably give them knowledge to bring about their own self destruction.

edit on 29-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: thunkin outa loud

Okay Direne, I believe FL, an alien AI is into almost everything and is terra-forming.

edit on 29-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: groan . . .

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   

You dont have to worry about skynet if its ne thats fonna train these bots. But sexbots for sure will have a huge market. You would have to worry about elons bot and his skynet perhaps.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Haha at least its a cute bot.

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join