It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bella-x

Hey Bella-x, i agree with you.you have put down some good reasons especially the last one
i also like to think that Vampires exist.
Just wanted to ask you if you have ever seen a vampire?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well i haven't had any so called 'sightings' but there has been some odd events lately.

Where i live there is all mountains and my room looks over my garden and next doors garden too. but on 3 counts i have looked out my window and seen a tall slim man (or more of a teen like 16-19 if you get my drift) staring straight at me. at the time i didn't anything of it, thinking it was my next doors neighborers son or something, as it couldn't be him as he's very short and quite big. but when i asked him he said he has no son well no children for that matter. and the only person who lives with him is his mother. and no one can get in to the garden as his walls are really tall and the only entrance to his garden is through his house. so i don't know what the hell that was about but its still strange i suppose.

And i was in my room the other day (revising for a science test i have coming up yikes!) and i looked up for a split second as i was sure my mom was calling me. But the next thing i knew something jumped from my roof! i was sure it was a person and for some reason i could of sworn it was the same guy who i have seen in next doors garden. but thinking it was a person (as, well, it was the same size... and well human-ish.) i screamed and ran to my window. as if anyone had fell from that hight they would of surely been hospitalized. but when i got to my window nothing was in my garden. no blood no body nothing. it was quite scary. but before i get replies it might have been something else... It wasn't, no way! it was human.

I have other events but nothing big
But the strangeness of it is these things have only happened since i have been interested to find out more about vampires... Odd.
But if you have had any strange events let me know!

Thanks for reading

Bells.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hello,
I have just come across this forum and decided to add my little piece:

Hominus Nocturna are real, albiet rare because they cannot live in close proximity to each other purely for the fact that occasional deaths can be discounted but with multiple beings in an area the death ratio increases.

I am from New Zealand and have seen two vampires, both in a large urban area but on other sides of the country (some 200km distance).

Understandably it would be easy for vampires to congregate here as it is not a main country and the police and military are somewhat lacking in murders/deaths so they can move about virtually unopposed.

I am not a hunter nor a member and sorry to burst peoples bubble the only way to become a vampire is to be born into it. The misconception of swapping blood to become one comes from the fact that their blood has chemicals and adrenaline's that TEMPORARILY make someone stronger and faster (I have guestimated that under stressful circumstances it can almost double human reaction times).

Like I said Im not a hunter nor member but a reasercher which I did a psych paper for at University and got addicted ever since.

I have scattered data and a supposed Autopsy report that hints at supernatural surroundings but nothing conclusive. I welcome realistic questions and will answer to the best of my abilities.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by redhits

We are not all an unjust evil you know. some of us only kill every now and then. stop thinking of all vampires as evil. or one day you will be our victim.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Taydr

By the way. i don't give a ____ if you don't believe my "vampirism".

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Clearly, you all have no understanding as to the realm in which my kind take pride in. Listen, and listen well, because I'm not a fan of repetition, nor will I ever make appearance on this board again. In other words, don't bother overwhelming the server with questions, because simply, I will provide you with no answer.

I feel obliged to tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Leona, and I'm old enough to be your grandmother's grandmother, but I look no older than seventeen. I have been venturing this planet for generations, and still I fail to see some point in human existence, aside from the mere meal they satisfy my kind with.

To the many of you posting on this discussion, claiming your immortality, you might as well quit while you're still ahead. You're blind attempts at joining our realm only provides us with the laughter we so long to demolish. Though you may have some delusional belief that you are what you desire, you're merely human, and years of excessive study has led me to the belief that there is nothing special about being human, so you might as well no re-enforce your mortality.

I understand not the beliefs that encircle this world, but you cannot be born into the vampiric society. It's impossible. We are dead beings, we can not change, we can not get pregnant, we can not fall ill - just as we cannot age. Our skin is cold and white because of the fact that we possess no vital organs, and therefore we are technically dead. We are the dead bewitched by the souls of the living, we feed off human life to remain ever so slightly animated.

Being bit by a vampire is nothing, not all who are bit will become immortal. In fact, most who are bitten rarely live to see the following day, and therefore has helped to keep our existence a myth. Humans die daily, a result of car accidents, murder, suicide, etc. At least, that's how we would like you to see it.

You can continue to try and locate our species, but you will fall victim to the realm. Even now, you may think you're being clever by tracing the IP address I'm using, but failure to lock one's doors is what has allowed me the space to type this pointless message to you pointless humans.

You seem to think that meeting a vampire will result in your wish for immortality, it won't. We are selective in who we choose to enter our ranks, and most of you don't possess the neccassary intellect to even be considered.

WE DO NOT FLY.
We run, and we jump. We are talented acrobats, and light on our feet, making hunting you even easier than it would have been already.

And quit trying to pick us out in a crowd, if you haven't figured it out by now, we can fit in a lot better than most of you can.

So enough with these gothic children attempting to convince the world they are a vampire, because truly, they probably never will be.

That is all.
Leona

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Leona,

I know you wont reply but if you venture into this website out of curiosity know this:

Technology has provided us with the means to trace and identify your kind. I have successfully used thermal imaging to detect vampires, as you say your body is cold so in a group of humans ur body temperature is about 20 degrees cel lower than us.

And as for existances sake I doubt you have fully grasped the concept of being human as you only have 17 years experience of it. I do not wish to become a vampire in fact I feel sorry for whomever wished that upon theirselves.

Humans have one thing your kind will NEVER have and its simply this, Mortality.
If you fear no one or nothing then how can you be brave? Bravery and courage come from overcoming your fears and beating them. Vampires never have this issue. Also to do with mortality we strive so hard to gain immortality and technology to better ourselves because we have a limited time to do it and is a very effective driving force.

Realistically a human will learn something in depth in a matter of years out of necessity whereas a vampire will not be so rushed by his/her coming demise that to learn the same amount the human has learnt will take you decades than mere years.

So if you have concluded that humans existance is just food then you obviously have proven my last point in that it takes you much longer to learn something than us. Maybe a reavaluation of our species is in order to understand us fully as you havent as such have yet.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i think vampires are, real, i dont think i can doubt anything really, if we humans can be real, witch if you think about it ,should be impossible, then why cant vampires, but personaly i dont like getting called a vampire,luckily ive only been called a vampire a few times, because im really pale, black hair, green eyes,not that i have anything against them, i just bet they get annoyed about people claiming to be called vampires when they arent, and i bet half of them, think its stupid that someone would want to give up their life to be one of them, but hey what do i know , im just a normal tennage english girl,comment back to me

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bella-x

gosh thats bloody weird, well iv'e had a few weird things happen but the only main one that creeped me out was i was walking down my street back from my best friends house it was like 8pm or something,and i was walking passed it as it was parking and then it suddenly stoped and the lights flashed,but i didnt see anyone in the car atal, or leave the car, and it keeps re appering infront of my house, so i dont know if its just me imagining things or wht but it freaked the hell out of me, reply back

sacha xxx

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by fallenangel97

i dont think your a vampire, but,you most likely have a verry strong family history involved in supernatural things,or perhaps you were a vampire in a former life ,but was killed, and still have some traits, the list is endlessss, tell me what you think

sach xo

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

well i live in essex witch is only a short way away from london, and ive had a few really weird things happen, what part of london are you from?

sach xo

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wooah Sacha that is pretty weired.

well recently i have seen that figure again in my next doors back garden.
when i saw him i decided i had to try and talk to him get some answers! stupid....
i opened my window and leaned very far out this made him look a little worried and he tensed up and was soo still he looked like stone.
(its really dark so i can only really see his eyes and on moonlit nights his mouth... which that night it was moonlit)
well i took a deep breath and then shouted "who are you! ... and how did you get there?" and i was quite scared... no okay i was petrified!
I waited for an answer or whatever but he just stood there and he seemed amused that i was scared but still asking him questions.
he looked away as if he was thinking and then looked back to me.
then there was a crack in my room behind me so i turned to see what it was and it was my Twilight book on the floor
when i turned back he was gone.

so if he is what i think he is then i bet he was taking the mick and throwing a little pun at me by putting my twilight book of all things on the floor. I Haven't even read it yet i got it that day so i could see how Stephanie whats-her-face describes her imaginative versions of vampires.

but all in all at least my stalker has a sense of humor.
What i want to know is if he is a (and i feel so stupid and insane saying this) Vampire and he seems keen in me why hasn't he killed me yet?

Ideas?

Bells x

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bella-x

wow, thats weird,well, mabey he's like i dont know, unconditionaly in love with you :s
cuz he could have easily killed you i would have thought ,when you opend the window,and ive read all the twilight books, they are really good, tho thats not why im intrested in vampires lol, interview with the vampire has been my fave film since i was like 7 lol,
and i havent seen any figures atal, just loads of weird things,one of the creepiest was, wen i was at lakeside, at like 7pm with my dad and his fiancee nd her daughter, and wen i got home, all my posters wee scatterd in odd places in my room, and i was like wtf!
no one was home and the windows wernt opend, and then i woke up the same night, well it was like 3:40am, to screaming, nd i thought it was foxes,but then when i looked out of my window ,it suddenly stoped, and i couldnt see any foxes,and ive usuali got good vision in the dark :/

but you definatley top my story lol

comment back

sacha xx

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bella-x

Hey Bella-x,

really strange boy. maybe he is a vampire.who knows... its weird that he didnt say anything but instead the twilight book fell down (lol).and then suddenly he was gone.Too fast for humans to see.
Well till now i didnt have any encounter with vampires (as far as i can remeber). But maybe one day ...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yeah It was Pretty Odd

And of all the things in my room to fall over it was a book on vampires. so its kinda like WTF!

I haven't read the Twilight saga yet but they seem good, Is nice here because everyone else i have told about this is either:

INTERNET: "i bet your name ain't even Bella you twilight obsessed Mother F***"
REAL LIFE: " Yeah Right Bells As If, theres no such thing as vampires, your so childish to come up with these things"

But the thing is i have no imagination, trust me i couldn't of come up with something like this! Well if anyone has seen anything like this or a figure they believe to be a vampire POST IT!

Thankyou.

Bella x

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The vampire that has been keeping tabs on you could have a number of motives and seen as you dont believe he is wanting to turn you or drink you blood then that just leaves a couple of options.

I have heard a rumor (and i find it hard to believe personally but it is possible) that vampires get an attachment to a human and feel protective over them, some believe its because those particular humans have a gene or specific marker that makes them more likely a prime candidate for vampirsm.

Or maybe he finds you attractive lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What I find somewhat amusing is how 2 'Vampires' here on page 21 (Taydr and MistakeTheBeautiful), posted together? Now that was spooky

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrofist

Lol yeah maybe he does... i mean feel over protection me. not the attracted to me part. Hay im good at surviving and convincing people i might be a god candidate for 'vampire-ism'

but that sounds a little too twilight-ish... But there again looking back over things my life is very much like the book. scary much so. down to the way i act and look (i look very much like kristen whats-her-face but with a little more humor) my life (mom and dad divorced, mom remarried, her husband needs to travel due to his disability to look for treatment so i soon have to live with my dad) oh and not to mention my dad looks the splitting image of charlie and so does his house and th area has mountains covered in evergreen trees and their everywhere! and right now i live by the beach

that sounds a little fake but its not, i like the whole saga but not obsessed i haven even read the books yet!

Hes been back but i haven't tried talking to him again...yet.

Bells x

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bella-x

I am very interested in what develops if you make contact with your visitor (though i would recommend some sort of defence ie pepper spray JUST IN CASE you have an old fashioned stalker lol).

I have never spoken to a vampire as my research-like approach could seem off-putting i suppose.

And yes your life does seem to follow the scenery of twilight very much almost uncannily so but aside from an entrancing read it doesnt follow the concept of vampires well but i can appreciate the writers creativity of making vampires seem god-like.

But keep us posted on any developments you may have with your visitor

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
let me get one thing straight vampires are out there they do exist you've just gotta know where to look, you aren't just gonna find them in DC or Indiana you've gotta go to the source, deep Europe, there was a village in the foothills of the mountains of Romania, i say there was, the 70 villagers disappeared overnight one night in august 1987, and I will say 1 thing about vampire lore it's all crap, no fangs a second set of descending teeth, no pale skin, crucifixes don't work neither does holy water the only way to kill them stake them in the heart whilst they sleep in their BEDS/coffins, then remove the head,
hope you found that educational.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join