It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here's one

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Didn't a town in Wisconsin hit the news by building a "visitor center" and landing area for EBE craft? They had a big area, landing pad, the works. Talk about planning ahead! I wonder if the aliens like cheese? I wouldn't trust anyone who wouldn't like cheese. Yeah, cheese.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have written in another thread that when I was young on one of my experiences that I was shown pictures that flashed very fast about Earth.
Well, I do see things are getting worst with unusual hurricane activity, floods, fires, Tsunami's, Earthquakes but what has me concerned for some reason is when two Volcano's erupt at the same time I know there is something about it and I can't remember all I can think of is maybe polar shift. I am not sure but for reasons unknown I have a very vague memory of two hugh ships one at each pole that are trying to keep Earth stabilized.
With the Volcano in Mexico and Mt. St. Helen's about to do her thing I am a little nervous about a year ago I picked up a transmission through the audio/visual device about concern about a radio active Volcanic eruption we know Volcano's are not radio active so I have a question for all of you.
Do you think there is any possibilty that radio active material has been stored anywhere near Mt. St. Helen's since her last uprising? I know it doesn't sound logical but I would like your thoughts on this.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I wonder if the aliens like cheese? I wouldn't trust anyone who wouldn't like cheese. Yeah, cheese.

According to an old 80's UFO special, they have problems with such foods made with animals or animal by-products, and prefer Strawberry Ice Cream.

As comical as that sounds, given the biological details of the same show, it makes perfect sense. The aliens were said to not have teeth, but instead just a hard gum, that was not suitable for chewing most solids. Therefore, it makes sense that they would be limited to a liquid, or blended diet. Strawberry Ice Cream would then seem to be the ideal treat, no?

UFO CoverUp Live, for any of those who want to look into the special, hehe....

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I remember that. Strawberry ice cream, hands that were more like four thumbs, their religion is more like the universe IS God, and is alive. The ol' brain cells are still holdin' out.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Strawberry Ice Cream would then seem to be the ideal treat, no?

Seems lactose intolerance would be something of a problem no? Wouldn't they prefer wearing false teeth to having alien earth germs stuck in their guts?

...man I should probably not take everything so seriously!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If they are here, breathing our atmosphere, would they necessarily be lactose intolerant? And we sre talking about our gov't too. I think they are to cheap to give the aliens REAL ice cream.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't know about the breathing of other species but the Grey's can not breathe our air there is too much oxgen in it as I have said before. However, they can breathe thin air.
I have never seen them eat but they do something with Chlolophyll and it is excreted out through there body.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My point, although humorously presented, is that if they are breathing our air at all then they are subject to all the germs and bacteria that abounds therein. Therefore, I found it odd that they would be lactose intolerant. And above all we are talking about some guys claim of aliens living in a base inside a mountain range out west. A grain or a bucket of salt should be taken with these stories.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wasn't a problem with lactose...if that were so, then ice cream would be equally bad!

I don't know about the breathing of other species but the Grey's can not breathe our air there is too much oxgen in it as I have said before.

This conflicts with more accounts than I can even begin to number....

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The Grey's I know CAN NOT breathe our air but then again I guess it is just something that we will have to wait and see who is right.
One thing about me if I am wrong I will admit it and apologize but this is what the one I go to told me, his exact words were:

We can not survive here, there is to much oxygen in your air. However they can breathe thin air and the ones I go to are in our DEEPEST water's.
Sorry to keep repeating myself.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
The Grey's I know CAN NOT breathe our air but then again I guess it is just something that we will have to wait and see who is right.
One thing about me if I am wrong I will admit it and apologize but this is what the one I go to told me, his exact words were:

We can not survive here, there is to much oxygen in your air. However they can breathe thin air and the ones I go to are in our DEEPEST water's.
Sorry to keep repeating myself.

I think what he meant was it conflicts with most eye-witness accounts. Therefore it's your word against theirs. I have also had an experience with them...in my room. So unless they are wearing grey suits I think it conflicts with my experience as well.

[edit on 103131p://13u30 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

I think what he meant was it conflicts with most eye-witness accounts. Therefore it's your word against theirs. I have also had an experience with them...in my room. So unless they are wearing grey suits I think it conflicts with my experience as well.

[edit on 103131p://13u30 by Lucid Lunacy]

By them do you mean the Greys or the eye-witnesses

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My experience was with the Greys.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Observe thanks for the insight.

No increase in activity over Australia! UFO discrimination?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Didn't she say earlier that one of the implants they put in her was a device in the nasal cavity that lets her breathe in their environment? Wouldn't they probably have something similar for themselves to allow them to breathe in our environment? Eye witness accounts of "breathing" really wouldn't have much significance in that case.

Observer, you and Billy Meier have both supposedly been in contact with aliens for decades, but at least he has photographs!

And I wouldn't think they would use pickles to control their computers. Maybe something more exotic like a telepathic interface, or those neat gloves from Minority Report.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by cabotage]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
And I wouldn't think they would use pickles to control their computers. Maybe something more exotic like a telepathic interface, or those neat gloves from Minority Report.

They would have went with those except they both failed the egg-drop test. Plus in a panic situation they can eat the pickle.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I din't say pickle but now I am getting hungry for one myself, lol I said it looked like a small rubber sausage (hard rubber) with bumps on it.
I can only share what I was shown or told weather it right or wrong maybe one day we will find out. If I am wrong I will admit it and if I am right I won't say told you so.
STILL SAY KEEP LOOKING UP.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Maybe they don't "breathe" in the sense that we do. Some accounts of the Greys point to a toothless mouth with no apparent tracheal opening. When they ate the ice cream, they absorbed it through the skin of their mouths. I know that some reports talk of nostrils, some mention no nasal openings. Maybe they absorb atmosphere through their skin. They tend to be reported sans clothing or protective covers in most accounts. Just some ideas I had.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have read that people are working with light therapy to help people and I think they may be going in the right direction. When these beings put the implant in my right ear I mentioned a brilliant white light also let me tell you of this experience:
The one I am with (very tall Grey) is to the right of me we are looking in through a doorway in the room inside there is another very tall Grey (a surgeon) he is just finishing operating on a human white male's right side when he finished he placed the palm of his hand on the area he operated on for several seconds when he removed it there wasn't any mark there you would never have known the man was operated on. Next this very tall Grey moves over to the right side of the room and is doing something I notice something coming down from the ceiling it looks like the top part of the table the man was laying on when it came within inches of the body it stopped and this brilliant white light came on and encased the entire human body also this lasted only several seconds when the light went out the top part went back up to the ceiling. The one I am with communicated to me the following:
We do not use this piece of equipment very often only when someone dies unexpectedly and we still need them.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i would assume if they have the technology to warp gravity, set up mining/research facilities on the moon, install underwater bases, communicate telepathically, implanting chips as small as an atom, then yes they would also have technology to convert any kind of anomolous atmospheric conditions to something more akin to their liking.

endless possibilities when it comes to a complete understanding of the universe.

humans are infants on the cosmic level

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join