It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here's one

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If anyone owns a large property and has nothing better to do with there money make a white circle 100' width and 100' length means it is safe to land here, just a thought.
Instead of aiming up and sending waves out there aim down on our waters and send low frequency wave length's.
Remember use logic and common sense the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.
This should be enough for now so you can start picking me apart anytime.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
as interesting as it all sounds, i truely have no idea about what you're talking about.

would it be possible for you to explain yourself a little more, even if it's only for my satisfaction?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Quote: Instead of aiming up and sending waves out there aim down on our waters and send low frequency wave length's

Are you trying to say that there may be alien life underwater?
I was reading something about how a UFO dived into water then disappeared in a place called Shag Harbor.
Shag Harbor UFO
Interesting how well documented it is. I would like to see the official police report on it.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by StraightEdge]

[edit on 10-10-2004 by StraightEdge]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Are you talking about crop circles? Cuz I really don't think anyone with any small type of a life would make huge pretty drawings in corn fields over night just for kicks.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think he was talking about making a "UFO runway". A safe landingspot saying "LAND HERE". That's what I thought, at least.

Anyway, wonder what people do in SHAG harbour...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ummm.. circles don't have width and length...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The white circle 100 by 100' to them means that it is pure and safe for them to land a ship safely there.
The ships as you know are air and water. There are very large ships under water that the smaller ships go into they are in our deepest waters. You must use low frequency wave lengths to be able to pick anything up but then again what do I know I am only an experiencer and been shown these things by them.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
100' width and length is the easiest way to explain it I think you can figure out what I mean you all seen to be pretty intelligent.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
If anyone owns a large property and has nothing better to do with there money make a white circle 100' width and 100' length

OK, so I'm supposed to make the white circle out of $$..........LOL I swear for a couple seconds that was the plan.....

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Actually making it out of money does'nt sound like a bad idea...
Would YOU just pass a 100' diam. circle made from 100$ bills?
I'd definately land

[edit on 10/10/04 by phlake]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I must admit you did make me laugh I would land to if the circle was made of money lol
Unfortunately I don't have the land or money it would cost to do this project if I did it would have been done.
I can only share with you things I have been shown or told maybe one day total peace will come upon Earth and contact can then be made time is running short Earth is in serious trouble and we all need to to pay special attention to our environment.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Interesting, does it have to be exactly 100 feet wide?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I like Calvin's idea...(of Calvin & Hobbs)

He rearranged his Christmas lights to spell out...

[size=10]ALIENS LAND HERE! WILL TRADE PARENTS FOR SPACESHIP!

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yes 100' why I don't know.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So does it exactly have to be 100'? I mean, if they screw up and make it 99' it isn't acceptable? To answer the question, which I really won't, I don't know why it is 100. 100 is a nice and even number though, but I really have no clue.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I can only share with you things I have been shown or told

How were you shown and told?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think that most folks would understand 100' in diameter.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I don't know why 100' but 100' and being white is easy to see from above and I am not even going to begin to explain you wouldn't believe anyhow.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i am all EARS observe

can u take a picture for us next time they take you away...?

i am a firm believer that ET's have a fascination with our people.

can u describe the interior of the ship?

did they pierce your thoughts?

jw...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

am not even going to begin to explain you wouldn't believe anyhow.

You do realize of course, that 99.9% of all hoaxers use that line or something akin to it?

You wouldn't believe.
You are not ready for the answers yet.
You couldn't comprehend it.

Yada yada yada.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join