It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well if you did, you would know that the so called "volumetric hologram" (i.e. Princess Leia on R2D2) is a movie special effect, and is not possible in the real world. Projecting airplane holograms outdoors, in ambiant light, in the sky, just isn't possible.

SMR

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark Well if you did, you would know that the so called "volumetric hologram" (i.e. Princess Leia on R2D2) is a movie special effect, and is not possible in the real world. Projecting airplane holograms outdoors, in ambiant light, in the sky, just isn't possible.
Who says movie FX cant be used?If they can do it in movies,surely they can do it in real life.Not everything is CGI,but the use of materials to get the effect. The TransScreen is one way as used in the movie Minority Report

The TransScreen Transparent Video Projection Screen from Laser Magic is a whole new way of projecting video to create the illusion of life-size, full color, Holographic 3D images. While often appearing in Science Fiction films, there is actually no such thing as true 3D Holographic Projection. In reality holographic projection technologies are just that....Science Fiction. In the movies, these life-sized illusions are simply film special effects that can not be repeated in the real world. Now there is a new way to create real world 3D projections in space using Laser Magic's TransScreen 3D Video Projection Screen. The TransScreen is a transparent imaging medium that efficiently displays projected video images but lets you see right through to view real objects beyond. TransScreen installations give an audience a 3D experience of high resolution, projected, video images that appear to float in space with completely convincing 3D depth cues.
How It Works

The TransScreen makes it possible for you to create the illusion of 3D depth through its unique projection capabilities. Front or rear projected video or film images are partially captured by the TransScreen's imaging medium making the projected image clearly visible. At the same time the scene from the environment behind the screen is also clearly visible in the portion of the TransScreen where there is no projected image. Whichever is brighter (the projected image or the environmental image) is clearly visible to the observer.
Read more This is just a theory,I am not saying this WAS used.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Uh, SMR, did you even bother to read your own post? You have to view the hologram through the screen. This has to be one of the funniest theories put forth so far.

SMR

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark Uh, SMR, did you even bother to read your own post? You have to view the hologram through the screen. This has to be one of the funniest theories put forth so far.
No,I just post not knowing
Whats so hard to understand about what you just said?

You have to view the hologram through the screen.
DUH!!How else are you going to view other objects in your surroundings? You think such things could not be modified to work as needed? You know,I love when people say things are impossible and can never happen.They are the fools of the universe.Imagination is a great thing.Some just imagine,others imagine and make it real. Why is it so funny?Because it doesnt fit in your little box? I wonder how many times scientists were told 'it's impossible' Everyone told the Wright Bros they would never fly,that it was impossible.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i think you are only finding what you Want to find in that evidence its Shoddy evidence at best and if it were a court of law Circumstancial Evidence dont make convictions so basically i think it was a Cruise missle probably the evidence points away from a large passenger airplane in my opinion i think catherder is a NSA disinformation agent anyway lmao but thats just my opinion

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum

Why is it more fun to argue for page after page then it is sitting down and watching a documentary from a skeptic?
You assume people have not watched it. I have, and found most of the accusations laughable.
Are you saying that when the official theory is that a plane hit the pentagon, but there is no plane in the photos, you believe them? And when the documentaries say it's not true because there is no plane in the photos you laugh? You say most of the "accusations" were "laughable", what did you think of the points that was not? Exactly what movies have you watched? Sincerely Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I just can't believe that physics somehow failed that day. That doesn't make sense. Nothing anyone says will explain the wings and tail away. Even if they became aluminum confetti, we're talking about more than 20,000 lbs. of confetti. That's alot of confetti. Imagine if it were grains of sand, even.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash i think you are only finding what you Want to find in that evidence its Shoddy evidence at best and if it were a court of law Circumstancial Evidence dont make convictions so basically i think it was a Cruise missle probably the evidence points away from a large passenger airplane in my opinion i think catherder is a NSA disinformation agent anyway lmao but thats just my opinion
There are a few things we can say for sure. If these attacks were history repeating itself (thinking of Hitler, Stalin etc.) then we can be sure that disinfo is being spread like crazy. We can be sure that disinfo agents are dropping by forums like this once in a while, comming up with what could seem like unreputable evidence, but in reality ignores the things that counter prove their own statements. If we are dealing with the theory that this is indeed a repeat of history, and indeed government sponsored (black operation) terrorism, we cannot ignore the role of the disinfo agent. To divide and conquor is an old trick. To simply drop into a thread, shout at a few peole, calling them names, starting a fight, could close the thread, or even better throw the subject into a less serious "vibe". Therefor we cannot start to name who we think are disinfo agents, we can however politely ask those who cannot share their views in a civilized manner if they are imature and rude or simply disinfo agents? We can never know, who is what, but if it now that we all know that it is a possibility that those throwing a discussion off track COULD be such, the real disinfo agents cannot use these tactics any more. In this way we have exposed not the agent, but the method, and rendered them "unarmed". Some here look for the truth what ever it might be. Some here has fallen in love with government and institutions to the point that he cannot bare to hear accusations of misconduct. Some here just love any good conspiracy theory and will believe any such, simply for the sake of "sticking it to the man". If we are ever to reach the bottom of these events we must grow up, we must be fair, and we must open our eyes. A forum where it's about proving your right, where it's about argueing not sharing information (remember the tactics of a disinfo agent) will never become inlightened, only more and more the opposite. (I myself have changed my mind several times as to who might be behind these attacks, and nothing could be more natural if you keep digging up new information. After all how could a man keep his point of view if he keeps getting more and more knowledgable?) A man who never changes his mind, is a man who never grows. I would also like to remind those who thinks that the skeptics are fanatics, that they are the only ones who has shown that they were willing to change their minds away from the official theory to the alternative theory, after being exposed to evidence only shown in the media once. Remember what a fanatic really is, someone who refuses to listen to anything other than what he already believes. There's a reason our courtrooms do not function in this way. Perhaps we should sit down and remember all those innocent people, jumping for the towers, disappeared in airplanes that has never been found. 4 airplanes where not even a single fingerring has been found. With all the unanswered questions, with all those dead civilians from over 40 countries, how can we not ask for a new investigation? Who could claim to be for the truth, and then be against a new investigation that answers those questions? Only a nationalist would defend government with so many unanswered questions. Sincerely Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
this 911 and other events have been planned alot of years, have a look at the nazi storm trooper stood infront of the fallen twin towers mural. www.godlikeproductions.com... the murals at denver internation airport where painted in 1995 time. www.anomalous-images.com... "NOT AS TYRANTS WE COME, BUT AS LIBERATORS". adolph hitler the occult symbology all over that day gives 911 away alone, why not start working out how it was done
[edit on 17-1-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
soz Cade i came in with a fast post there before i had read yours, i agree with your post above, check out the murals in the two links i have posted, i have come to believe they show planned events by the fascist white elite for there nwo. the nazi fascist soldier picture has the fallen twin towers in the background. [edit on 17-1-2005 by MysticOfRadiance] [edit on 17-1-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord If an ATSNN reporter was able to locate and interview a "day of" rescue worker, would you believe the report? Even if the rescue worker related his/her first-hand experience with obvious debris from a commerical airline? Just curious.
Should we believe a man who drags us out into a field and claims an airplane crashed into it, but no debris was there? There were those who saw an airplane, others saw a "cruise missile with wings". So we have counter explaining wittnesses. If government has lied to it's people in the past If pentagon will not show us all the surveillance footage If no plane is on the Pentagon lawn If Rumsfeld ordered gravel to be spread out over the crime scene immediately after the impact If Rumsfeld told Associated Press that a missile hit the pentagon shortly after the impact How much faith is needed on our part to still have faith that our government is still serving the people? Is this the time to be concerened, or is it time to pray everything will go well with our eyes closed? Every day more and more people are joining the truth movement and once they see the lack of evidence to support the official theory and the amount of evidence to support the alternative theory, they never go back... This is only a question of time, but the next attack will bring down the US democracy (as we can see the with the new "Doomsday" bill news.bostonherald.com...) We're heading for the cliff, and it will hit us all. Sincerely Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
IMHO, a Global Hawk hit the Pentagon that day. The Global Hawk has similar wingspan, as a 757 the small engine and wheel in the few picuters could be from a Global Hawk and in the altered video, a Global Hawk fits the white blur. In addition, I would not believe a witness dug up by an ATSNN reporter that was either for or against the " it was not a 757 theory". I would how ever want to see the video tapes that where seized that day. In addition, not for one minute do I buy “catherder story”. It’s nothing but a canned rehash of the government version. That proves nothing except the people of the U.S. can still be conned No until the videos are released, I will continue to believe the American Government where behind all the events on 911.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade Should we believe a man who drags us out into a field and claims an airplane crashed into it, but no debris was there?
Pictures of airplane debris And no, it wasn’t a global hawk.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark And no, it wasn’t a global hawk.
So, maybe you can tell me why the engine debris still hasn't been confirmed as any part that would be found in a 757? Why can't anyone positively identify such an easily identifiable part? Didn't Honeywell fail to identify it as one of their engines?

"There’s no way that’s an APU wheel," an expert at Honeywell told AFP. The expert, who cannot be named, added: "That turbine disc—there’s no way in the world that came out of an APU."
www.americanfreepress.net... Supposedly, the 757 should have a Rolls Royce RB211 for an APU.

John W. Brown, spokesman for Rolls Royce (Indianapolis), had previously told AFP: "It is not a part from any Rolls Royce engine that I’m familiar with, and certainly not the AE 3007H made here in Indy."
So, what's the deal here? [edit on 17-1-2005 by Damned]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticOfRadiance soz Cade i came in with a fast post there before i had read yours, i agree with your post above, check out the murals in the two links i have posted, i have come to believe they show planned events by the fascist white elite for there nwo. the nazi fascist soldier picture has the fallen twin towers in the background. [edit on 17-1-2005 by MysticOfRadiance] [edit on 17-1-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]
Do not show 7'th grade math to 4'th graders... Your point is interesting, valid and most certainly something that we should all be aware of, but first we must start by realizing who deserves our trust, who deserves our faith and obedience, what a patriot loves and what a nationalist loves. We must start by asking ourselves how do we best serve our country, our people? When looking at a tall and powerful government building, one can loose sight of the agenda being born from that view. Those of you who are in this for the people, start looking at the evidence being put forth by the investigators out there, some are better than others. Also look at those who put forward the opposite view, we must always hear both sides of the story, always. Only fanatics refuse this, and should a fanatic be anything but ignored? The day we start listening to fanatics is the day we start descending the downwards spiral away from our democratic society. Sincerely Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by Cade Should we believe a man who drags us out into a field and claims an airplane crashed into it, but no debris was there?
Pictures of airplane debris And no, it wasn’t a global hawk.
HowardRoark I realize this can be a very painful subject, I do. Througout history, when government has turned on it's people, there are always those who cannot accept the evidence of betrayal. In Germany many citizens could not comprehend what was happening with their elected chancellor Mr. Adolf Hitler. If we are to learn anything form history it is that we can never afford unanswered questions to be forgotten.
According to Mr. John W. Brown, a spokesman for Rolls Royce, the engine parts at the pentagon does not match the engines in a 757. (Rolls Royce manufactures the engines used in a Boeing 757). We can soon forget in the heat of a debate that we are all in this together. We all know that we didn't commit these acts of terror, so shouldn't we work together to find the guilty parts? Sincerely Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Not to beat a dead horse, but supposedly, there are three engines that could be in the 757-200. Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney, or Rolls Royce. All three manufacturers have denied that the pictured debris is a part from any of their engines. Isn't it important that this part be positively identified? It shouldn't even be a problem to figure out exactly who made this, and what type of engine it came from. [edit on 17-1-2005 by Damned]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
For those who has seen the documentaries www.abovetopsecret.com... Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned Not to beat a dead horse, but supposedly, there are three engines that could be in the 757-200. Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney, or Rolls Royce. All three manufacturers have denied that the pictured debris is a part from any of their engines. Isn't it important that this part be positively identified? It shouldn't even be a problem to figure out exactly who made this, and what type of engine it came from. [edit on 17-1-2005 by Damned]
I have serious doubts about the "accuracy" of those "denials." As we saw in the Seismic data thread, the people who write articles for American Free press start out with a preconceived idea and tailor their reporting to fit those ideas. I especially have problems with the "anonymous" sources that they use. There are tons of mechanics out there who are certified to work on those powerplants. Why don't you try to find a few www.jal.co.jp...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by Damned Not to beat a dead horse, but supposedly, there are three engines that could be in the 757-200. Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney, or Rolls Royce. All three manufacturers have denied that the pictured debris is a part from any of their engines. Isn't it important that this part be positively identified? It shouldn't even be a problem to figure out exactly who made this, and what type of engine it came from. [edit on 17-1-2005 by Damned]
I have serious doubts about the "accuracy" of those "denials." As we saw in the Seismic data thread, the people who write articles for American Free press start out with a preconceived idea and tailor their reporting to fit those ideas. I especially have problems with the "anonymous" sources that they use. There are tons of mechanics out there who are certified to work on those powerplants. Why don't you try to find a few www.jal.co.jp...
Yes, accurate reporting can be hard to find these days. If anything the internet has thought us that we must remain sceptical. What do you think of the way FOX reported on the 911 in plane site movie? www.911inplanesite.com... • Is the media still serving as the informative apparatus in our society? • Should we be concerned with the fact that the mass media in the US is now only owned by 5 corporations? www.corporations.org... Sincerely Cade

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join