It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thing is also,they are not going to fold and fit inside a hole just large enough for the fuselage to fit.Thats would suggest the wings shrank in size to fit along side the fuselage.Not gonna happen. You know,alot of this is just common sense.All you have to do is picture an event like this happening.Whether you believe it or not,picturing an event in your mind will tell you it doesnt work.Imaging someone saying a square peg will fit into a circular hole.All you have to do is picture it in your mind to figure out.This considering the peg and hole are the same size.

SMR

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Originally posted by SMR How did they know that a certain DNA matched?Did they take blood from family members?Did they have all these peoples DNA stored someplace?How's that?
DNA matching can be done via an immediate blood relative. (parent, child, sibling, etc.) In addition, items like toothbrushes, combs, etc from a missing individual contains DNA.
Sorry,forgot to reply to this. Was it said this process was done?I did not catch this in any article,so just asking.I know they can do this,but was unclear if those were the steps they took.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR Was it said this process was done?I did not catch this in any article,so just asking.I know they can do this,but was unclear if those were the steps they took.
Try a Google search .... It's a wonderful tool for answering questions like this.

SMR

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Gee,thanks
Imagine if this entire board was filled with 'use google' to find your info.Imagine the quality of posts
Maybe ATSNN should be posted that way.

dh

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just a small observation - holographics explains all visual sightings of airplanes,concomitant with missile-like entry points

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Great research I really enjoyed reading your article, but please can you answer the following question Q. What happened to the 757's Wings? There is no eveidence of them being located anywhere even in your photos.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
some research here on the wings, it is saying that the wings should of crashed into the building over there full span due to the laws of kinetic energy, for them to go backwards when the law of kinetic energy has them going forwards it says is impossible?. Some extracts from D R Griffins book - The New Pearl Harbour --Evidently so. Some defenders of the official account claim that the wings, upon hitting the strongly reinforced facade of the west wing, would have folded back, allowing the entire plane to disappear within the building. According to one such defense: As the front of the Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon, the outer portions of the wings likely snapped during the initial impact, then were pushed inward towards the fuselage and carried into the buildings interior; the inner portions of the wings probably penetrated the Pentagon walls with the rest of the plane. Any sizable portions of the wings were destroyed in the explosion or the subsequent fire. >31 One problem with this explanation, of course, is that after the plane's forward morion was suddenly reduced when the nose hit the Pentagon, the wings would not have folded back Unless the laws of kinetic energy were momentarily suspended, Meyssan points out, "the wings would have been propelled forwards rather than backwards." >32

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Anything that heavy, going that fast, is not going to change direction of travel. It's simple physics. I can't seem to get this through some peoples' heads. I guess some just don't have the ability to understand physics and mechanical behavior. It just comes naturally, for me. I'm one of those people that was born with a mechanical mind. I can simply look at almost any mechanical apparatus and figure out exactly how it works, why it works, and how to disassemble and reassemble it. This, for me, is something I barely have to think about. It's my "gift." Having this "gift," it's very obvious to me that most people can barely even figure out which way to turn a screw, if they're looking at it from the back side. There are tons of these people, everywhere. These are the types who, even if it were explained to them in very simple details, probably won't understand the physics behind this crash, and why it's not possible for the wings to fold. They need to be shown examples, so I've provided the best I could find. It is indeed impossible for the wings to fold backward. They may have torn off upon impact, but even then, their forward motion would only allow them to impact the wall in about the same position they would have impacted if they remained attached to the fuselage. It's very clear, in that crash test video I posted, that wings do not fold back or forward when a plane hits a solid object. The motion of the wings, even after the fuselage is destroyed, shows that they continue following the exact same path of travel, as if they were still attached to the plane, which no longer even exists. Watch the video clip, over and over. Watch the wings. Watch the debris pattern.

SMR

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You know,it would be very interesting to see a group come together and simulate this in real life. Build an exact replica of the Petagon wall,use a 757 by RC with the same amount of weight.Would cost alot I know,but would perhaps let us all know if it can happen the way they say,or not. Hell,Id even pay pal some cash to fund it,what little I could anyway.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I actually posted the suggestion on the MythBusters forum. It could be scaled, if all aspect ratios were retained. It would take alot of preparation, but it could be done.

SMR

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Would be very interesting.Though I dont think they would do it considering the nature of the subject. I dont think computer simulation would really give us true results.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I know they won't do it. It's too controversial, I guess. I wasn't talking computer simulation, though. It would have to be a physical simulation, using scaled models, speeds, and densities. If all aspects are scaled down accordingly, it should be pretty accurate. Life size would indeed be very costly. That would be better, though. Maybe someone will do this one day, and put an end to the pseudo-logic surrounding this crash.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
i noticed people in this thread where discussing dna information, this part says dna retrieval was impossible?. Extract from D R Griffins book - The New Pearl Harbour "To provide support for the official account, therefore, the fire would have to be hot enough to vaporize aluminum and steel and cool enough to leave human flesh intact. This would, of course, be impossible, so Meyssan is amazed that the Pentagon could evidendy make both of these claims without fear of ridicule. >46"

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I wonder if Griffin has ever watched one of those "CSI" style shows on the Discovery channel? Where, BTW is anyone making the claim that steel was "vaporized" in the pentagon? This guy sounds like another person who doesn't know much about forensic science or arson/fire investigations, going around and cherrypicking data to fit his pet, preconcieved theories.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh Just a small observation - holographics explains all visual sightings of airplanes,concomitant with missile-like entry points
dh, you don't really understand how a hologram works, do you?
[edit on 15-1-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
anybody that doubts 'catherders' post about the pentagon is only wanting to be fooled. sure there may be cover-ups, conspiracies,etc, that's what governments do- but to doubt the people that WERE THERE AND SAW an airliner hit the building-to doubt those that lost loved ones- is to be of the highest order of duped, closed minded...YOU WERE NOT THERE ! YOU DID NOT SEE A THUNDERING AIRCRAFT at FULL THROTTLE BEARING DOWN ON YOU, YOU CAN NOT JUDGE WHAT YOU DID NOT SEE! It takes no skill to point an aircaft, I know of an aircraft that took off on it's own because the pilot had no one to prop the engine for him that day! the skill is to successfully land...I know, I am no pilot, but I can point it. no amount of speculation and web research by conspiracy nuts should EVER mean more than many, credible eyewitness accounts-it can't, that would be foolish guilibility at it's most bizarre and obscene. That kind of 'it must be true because it supports my theory' mentallity is the same junk that drives away serious inquiries and investigation. "rods", oh, puh-leese........thanks catherder..

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dougreed anybody that doubts 'catherders' post about the pentagon is only wanting to be fooled. sure there may be cover-ups, conspiracies,etc, that's what governments do- but to doubt the people that WERE THERE AND SAW an airliner hit the building-to doubt those that lost loved ones- is to be of the highest order of duped, closed minded...YOU WERE NOT THERE ! YOU DID NOT SEE A THUNDERING AIRCRAFT at FULL THROTTLE BEARING DOWN ON YOU, YOU CAN NOT JUDGE WHAT YOU DID NOT SEE! It takes no skill to point an aircaft, I know of an aircraft that took off on it's own because the pilot had no one to prop the engine for him that day! the skill is to successfully land...I know, I am no pilot, but I can point it. no amount of speculation and web research by conspiracy nuts should EVER mean more than many, credible eyewitness accounts-it can't, that would be foolish guilibility at it's most bizarre and obscene. That kind of 'it must be true because it supports my theory' mentallity is the same junk that drives away serious inquiries and investigation. "rods", oh, puh-leese........thanks catherder..
Why are we prepared to argue this event page after page, but not prepared to sit down and watch a documentary comming from the skeptics? Would you like to be tried in a courtroom where the judge would only listen to the solicitor from the prosecutor? And when it came time to hear your defence lawyer simply said:"Sorry, but I really felt the solicitors arguements were so convincing....your guilty". Is this how we weigh the truth? see my post here: www.abovetopsecret.com... If you do not want to be the one who is being fooled: www.kpfa.org.../data/20041227-Mon1700.mp3 The people are awakening one by one, apparently even tho we have all had a chance to look at the evidence, a lot here will be the last to know.... www.911inplanesite.com... watch trailer: www.911inplanesite.com... how FOX deliberately distorted the movie: www.911inplanesite.com... examples of video evidence stills from the movie: www.911inplanesite.com... copy the movie and give it away: www.911inplanesite.com... www.painfuldeceptions.com... (to buy scroll down to the bottom of the page) to send for a free copy email: [email protected] www.painfuldeceptions.com... watch online: septembereleventh.org... (boy, the conspiracy nuts are not your usual suspects this time around huh?) I'll be glad to send you a copy of these films, if you'll be glad to watch them. more movies.....911research.wtc7.net... It's obvious when a person falls so much in love with his government that he is willing to turn a blind eye to accusations of misconduct, to the misfortune of the people. He is amongst the guilty, as he helped pave the way for the bulldozer. Sincerely Cade

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark Not necessarily. The plane came in at an extremely shallow angle and a high ate of speed. At that angle and speed, the "ground effect" would have worked to keep the plane from hitting the lawn. (I beleive that this has already been discussed somewhere in this thread)
Then why did the American Civil engineering association write in their building performance report that a "wide crater was ploughed into the Pentagon lawn"? Why are so many here so gun hoe on argueing but shy about informing themselves? Why is it more fun to argue for page after page then it is sitting down and watching a documentary from a skeptic? Sincerely Cade

dh

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by dh Just a small observation - holographics explains all visual sightings of airplanes,concomitant with missile-like entry points
dh, you don't really understand how a hologram works, do you?
[edit on 15-1-2005 by HowardRoark]
I think I do Howard, I think I do

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Why is it more fun to argue for page after page then it is sitting down and watching a documentary from a skeptic?
You assume people have not watched it. I have, and found most of the accusations laughable.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join