It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
BTW i wanna know if there was a plane there then what about the black box?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's been mentioned (tons of times now) that they did find the black boxes. However, no information on the contents has ever been released. Actually, I can't say I believe they found the boxes, since there's absolutely no way I can confirm it.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned It's been mentioned (tons of times now) that they did find the black boxes. However, no information on the contents has ever been released. Actually, I can't say I believe they found the boxes, since there's absolutely no way I can confirm it.
I seem to recall that they did release information about what was on the black boxes, including audio. They did not find anything other than was expected, terrorists took over that plane and flew it into the Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Where did you hear that? And do you have reason to believe it's true? Did you see pictures and/or hear audio? Or, is it again, just the word of the gov? Some rescue workers reported seeing a "black box" at ground zero, too. They are made to withstand severe crashes and fires. Do you suppose firefighters have reason to lie? www.americanfreepress.net... [edit on 21-12-2004 by Damned]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned Where did you hear that? And do you have reason to believe it's true? Did you see pictures and/or hear audio? Or, is it again, just the word of the gov?
I take it you have not read, nor accpeted the findings of the 9/11 Commisions report? Might want to check it out.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Have you read it? Why don't you give me a few key words to search for? The only mention that I can find of any digital flight data recorder is the one from flight 93. This is from the commission report, actually. Is that just a rumor you heard, or something? You seem to want to believe things that aren't even in the report.

76. In accordance with FAA regulations, United 93's cockpit voice recorder recorded the last 31 minutes of sounds from the cockpit via microphones in the pilots' headsets, as well as in the overhead panel of the flight deck. This is the only recorder from the four hijacked airplanes to survive the impact and ensuing fire. The CVRs and FDRs from American 11 and United 175 were not found, and the CVR from American Flight 77 was badly burned and not recoverable. See FBI report,"CVR from UA Flight #93," Dec. 4, 2003; see also FAA regulations, 14 C.F.R. �� 25.1457, 91.609, 91.1045, 121.359; Flight 93 CVR data. A transcript of the CVR recording was prepared by the NTSB and the FBI.
Events that would damage the recorders sufficiently to make them unreadable are extremely rare. The recorders are designed to survive the kinds of impacts that happened at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. The storage medium of each recorder is located in a protective capsule, which must be able to withstand an impact of 3,400 Gs (3,400 times the force of gravity). Additionally, each must also survive flames at 2,000 F for up to 30 minutes, and submersion in 20,000 feet of saltwater for 30 days. Typically, to increase their chances of survival, the recorders are located in the tail section of the aircraft, which usually sustains the least impact in a crash. As a matter of fact, ABC news reported on 9-13-2001 that �Although investigators look for an entire black box, sometimes the only parts of the device that survive are the recorder�s crash-survivable memory units (CSMU). The CSMU is almost indestructible. [A former NTSB source told us that only a direct hit from a nuclear blast can destroy it] �It�s extremely rare that we don�t get the recorders back. I can�t recall another domestic case in which we did not recover the recorders,� said Ted Lopatkiewicz, spokesman for the NTSB. And FBI spokesman Joseph Valiquette said �We don�t know what was said in the cockpits, by the crew members or by the hijackers.� (Associated Press, 2-24-2002) FBI Director Robert Mueller said Flight 77�s FDR provided altitude, speed, headings, and other information, but the cockpit voice recorder �contained nothing useful,� and he originally declined to say what was gleaned from both recorders on Flight 93 -- before Deena Burnett started her campaign described above. On September 15, 2001, Mueller told the Arizona Star that �the agency had gotten no information from the voice data recorder from Flight 77.� Mueller said the [voice] recorder from the plane that rammed into the Pentagon was so badly damaged by fire that it would not yield any information. But the flight data recorder [from Flight 77] was recovered in usable condition as was the flight data recorder from the Pennsylvania crash. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 9-21-2001) However, in a Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) report on September 14, 2001, Dick Bridges, spokesman for Arlington County, Virginia authorities, told the Associated Press �the voice recorder was damaged on the outside and the flight data recorder was charred in fires that broke out following the crash.� This report directly contradicts statements made by FBI Director Robert Mueller; but no one has questioned the inconsistency. [edit on 21-12-2004 by Damned]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND I seem to recall that they did release information about what was on the black boxes, including audio.
As far as I know only some family members of the victims could listen to the tape; if that�s wrong I would be interested in an audio-link. The 911 report only quotes some of the content of the Voice recorder. The pilots association refuses to release the tapes: FBI Plays UAL Flight 93 CVR Tapes Over ALPA Objections See also here: www.alpa.org... Are there pilots here? If yes: do you agree with ALPA? Salana _ [edit on 21-12-2004 by Salana] [edit on 21-12-2004 by Salana] [edit on 21-12-2004 by Salana]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The only data that was even close to released was only from flight 93. While that's all fine and dandy, it's not at all helpful in figuring out what happened with the flights that hit their targets. Every move they made should've been in the FDR. There should be no reason why the FBI won't release this info. Before 9/11, it wasn't even their domain.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Do you trust the 911 Commission report? Is it telling you the truth? If it is not, can you trust the US government? ...do you dare to open your eyes...? Interview with Professor David Ray Griffin: www.kpfa.org.../data/20041227-Mon1700.mp3 It's not about if the 911 attacks are state terrorism or not, it's what we're going to do about it... Sincerly Cade

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This coffee smells good, I think I will have a cup!!!! The non-believers should wake up and smell the coffee!!! Outstanding job

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade I agree. Perhaps the real danger is getting caught in the discussion, trying to convince those who love the government more than they love their country and the public, instead of doing what needs to be done about it, whatever that might be. The nationalists will never accept the evidence of misconduct, the patriots are always prepared to defend their country against their government, if nessesary. Well it's nessesary now! More so than ever before in known history. I keep comparing to germany, but so far not many has had much to say about that comparison. The nationalists just don't have the heart to look at this evidence, they are not bad people, they just worship the institutions rather than the people who constitute them. If they really looked at the people, they would quickly realize that no institution is any more legit than the people who run them. I feel that we are waisting our time, getting the blind to see, it's their choice and peace to them. We on the other hand carry the grave responcibility that comes with this knowledge. Ofcause some of the responsibilities are to spread the word so to speak, but I don't think it's about convincing those who refuse to open their eyes. In my country we have a saying: "you can't put anything in a closed hand"...and you can't show anything to closed eyes. We need to move on, there are enought of free thinkers out there who can see something is wrong and who might love their government, but who loves their country and the population even more. We must show the evidence to them, as many as possible. Many are already in action. Perhaps we need to stop waisting our time in forums like this and doing something. (I live in denmark, and we are facing the same problems here now because of 911. Our constitutions is also being subverted, the EU wants to monitor every citizens phonecalls, emails etc. etc.) 911citizenswatch.org... Someone once said: "A society of sheep, in time will breed a government of wolves" Sincerly Cade ps. the real discussion we should be having is not if it "there's a dragon in my garage" but what we are going to do about stopping the campaign saying there is!
Yeah, Look what happen to France!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Don't drink that. That coffee is old. It'll give you diarrhea.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Have the (nice) people here who claim that the official explanation is true really done what anyone who puts truth over comfort must: to hear both sides of the case. If so far you have not taken the time to study the documentaries that have come out from people who has taken the time to study the attacks, perhaps you will allow me to remind you of how a court room works. or better yet, how would a courtroom work if we applied the notion that we do not have to watch these despicable movies. ...have you ever seen a judge stop the prosecuter as he was about to start, and say, "listen my good man, is it not true that all you want is to have the accused convicted?" and upon a "yes" from the prosecuter to continue: "well then I'll have no hear of your words in my courtroom, besides I find the counsil of the defence version of the story quite convincing..." Is this how you are running your own little courtrooms? Is this how we should approach finding out the truth? Do we care about the truth? ...or is it too frightening to look at? Sincerely Cade

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
List of documentaries to watch: www.911inplanesite.com... watch trailer: www.911inplanesite.com... how FOX deliberately distorted the movie: www.911inplanesite.com... examples of video evidence stills from the movie: www.911inplanesite.com... copy the movie and give it away: www.911inplanesite.com... www.painfuldeceptions.com... (to buy scroll down to the bottom of the page) to send for a free copy email: [email protected] www.painfuldeceptions.com... watch online: septembereleventh.org... (boy, the conspiracy nuts are not your usual suspects this time around huh?) I'll be glad to send you a copy of these films, if you'll be glad to watch them. more movies.....911research.wtc7.net... Sincerely Cade

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yes, all the evidence states that a plane or somthing hit the pentagon,but it takes more than airplane fuel to disinigrate a human corpse.Did this thing fly by remote control?Is there any evidence of even a human finger,or ant apendage from a cadaver? There got to be a body lying around somewhere,and ive heard nothing mentioned about it!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by habmano but it takes more than airplane fuel to disinigrate a human corpse.
What about slamming into a building at close to 500 mph?

IAs of 3 p.m. today, a total of 83 sets of remains had been pulled from the Pentagon wreckage, 77 of which had already been taken to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware, said Army Major James Cassella. Six had been recovered previously and would also be taken there, he said.
(September 15, 2001) source

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yeah, but your source is the gov't controlled American media.
Their story was just another official story, given to them by the "officials." [edit on 9-1-2005 by Damned]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damned Yeah, but your source is the gov't controlled American media.
Their story was just another official story, given to them by the "officials."
What about my source? A close friend who was on scene as part of recovery operations and told me - face to face - about the bodies and body parts he pulled from the wreckage? That un-government-controlled enough?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It's hear say. There's plenty of that going around. What makes yours any more special? I don't doubt there were some people killed. Whether they were actually on a plane or not has yet to be determined, IMO. [edit on 10-1-2005 by Damned]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damned It's hear say. There's plenty of that going around. What makes yours anymore special?
*laughing* *deep breath* *laughs some more* So. In other words, nothing anyone says will matter one iota to you, will it? It's all poop unless it adheres to your ideas of what happened? Oh, that's RICH.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join